Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 14:09:28

On 2021-10-24 13:39:00 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-10-24 13:24:35 Helicockter said: On 2021-10-24 12:57:04

Why are you assuming I'm not going to get tested Yups? Lol

I am going for a test.

Lol why did it take you 3 weeks to get tested then,when you should have done it on the same day after the accident?clearly you are not serious about your life...

I was with a client who wanted bareback,I flatly refused and he said ok no worries but he struggles with protection on. I put the condom on,he flips me over for doggy and takes off the condom without my knowledge,and forces his cock in,in one second I realised what was happening and immediately pulled away from him,chased him out,I was told to wait 6 weeks before testing
Fortunately for me,I ended up in hospital with a huge anxiety attack 3 weeks later and they did all tests
One of the tests was for STD and Everything was ok... I was so relieved...

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:15:18

On 2021-10-24 14:09:28 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-10-24 13:39:00

I was with a client who wanted bareback,I flatly refused and he said ok no worries but he struggles with protection on. I put the condom on,he flips me over for doggy and takes off the condom without my knowledge,and forces his cock in,in one second I realised what was happening and immediately pulled away from him,chased him out,I was told to wait 6 weeks before testing
Fortunately for me,I ended up in hospital with a huge anxiety attack 3 weeks later and they did all tests
One of the tests was for STD and Everything was ok... I was so relieved...

I hear you but him,it doesn't seem like he ever went to try get tested.He wanted Galaxy to test on his behalf,and not sure why you where told to wait.I have always had my tests done as soon as possible,I had it done on September and was put on treatment right away after a former friend's boyfriend raped me during their fight.my doctor tested me straight away and gave me treatment,lol reason why i couldn't attend the social.also reason why some clients thought I was high while i have never ever taken drugs,eish that shit is no child's play:(
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:20:33
Edited: 2021-10-24 15:21:20

On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said:
But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

On 2021-10-24 12:58:49 Mike Hope said:
Well said Miss Barbie

Can you'll really be in this industry and be so clueless?

It needs at least 40 days before it can be detected, hence it's pointless for him to test now. Just a waste of his time or money.

However, if she was inflected earlier and is contagious socto speak, it will be picked up, hence if he had known with the rapid test immediately, if she was positive, he would have known to start the treatment as 100% necessary but if she was negative, it wouldn't be necessary, in fact, he wouldn't be stressing now and probably wouldn't have posted here. Hell, probably would have gone back knowing they're both safe to go raw now in reality after experiencing it.

JP69
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:37:33
Edited: 2021-10-24 15:38:11

On 2021-10-24 15:20:33 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-10-24 12:57:04

It needs at least 40 days before it can be detected, hence it's pointless for him to test now. Just a waste of his time or money.

However, if she was inflected earlier and is contagious socto speak, it will be picked up, hence if he had known with the rapid test immediately, if she was positive, he would have known to start the treatment as 100% necessary but if she was negative, it wouldn't be necessary, in fact, he wouldn't be stressing now and probably wouldn't have posted here. Hell, probably would have gone back knowing they're both safe to go raw now in reality after experiencing it.

JP69

On 2021-10-24 15:20:33 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

On 2021-10-24 12:58:49 Mike Hope said: Well said Miss Barbie

JP69

I am not in the mood to argue,and I understand you trying to defend your fellow man.But I still stand by what i said,clearly you are the the who is clueless here.when it comes to rape or exposed to such you don't need to wait,you go straight to the doctor and get tested.if you tested negative they will give you pep which is 28days,he was suppose to go get tested thats it
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1834
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 15:42:45

Wow, this is getting heated, we even have the Russians involved and the ESA top forum ladies too at it.

... Few days later some bloke will be posting in the forum looking for who does Bareback (Bbw) I think, I'm not to sure with these abbreviations anymore.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:03:40

[QUOTE;3237695;JackParrow69] On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

True what you say
I was told to wait 6 weeks before I could tested 42 days
However when I landed up in hospital 3 weeks after what the client had done to me,I was tested me for everything to see if it was possibly a physical reason behind my anxiety
Lancet laboratory had my results in 6 hours
With heavy anxiety they do STD testing, thyroid, pregnancy, ECG etc
It was terrible been in the hospital waiting for results
Thank goodness I left knowing I'm as healthy and fit as a fiddle
I had
Psychological issues.....
Grateful for ending Up in hospital
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6719
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:05:01

On 2021-10-24 15:42:45 AnthonyEdwards said:
Wow, this is getting heated, we even have the Russians involved and the ESA top forum ladies too at it.

... Few days later some bloke will be posting in the forum looking for who does Bareback (Bbw) I think, I'm not to sure with these abbreviations anymore.

If i remember correctly there is a thread regarding bareback request...

JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:17:45

On 2021-10-24 16:03:40 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
[QUOTE;3237695;JackParrow69] On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

True what you say
I was told to wait 6 weeks before I could tested 42 days
However when I landed up in hospital 3 weeks after what the client had done to me,I was tested me for everything to see if it was possibly a physical reason behind my anxiety
Lancet laboratory had my results in 6 hours
With heavy anxiety they do STD testing, thyroid, pregnancy, ECG etc
It was terrible been in the hospital waiting for results
Thank goodness I left knowing I'm as healthy and fit as a fiddle
I had
Psychological issues.....
Grateful for ending Up in hospital

It's no surprise it came back clear as it was too early unless you were infected already before that. You should go do the rapid test again now assuming over the 42 days now for your own peace of mind and of course to get treatment if need be.

JP69
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1838
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:45:45

On 2021-10-24 16:05:01 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-10-24 15:42:45 AnthonyEdwards said: Wow, this is getting heated, we even have the Russians involved and the ESA top forum ladies too at it.

If i remember correctly there is a thread regarding bareback request...

I am certain that there will be another soon or that one resurrected from the dead
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4844
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:57:36
Edited: 2021-10-24 17:10:47

How soon after an exposure to HIV can a test detect if I have the virus?

No HIV test can detect HIV immediately after infection. If you think you've been exposed to HIV in the last 72 hours, talk to your health care provider about post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP), right away.

The time between when a person may have been exposed to HIV and when a test can tell for sure whether they have the virus is called the window period. The window period varies from person to person and depends on the type of test used to detect HIV. Ask your health care provider or test counselor about the window period for the test you're taking.

A nucleic acid test (NAT)can usually tell you if you have HIV infection 10 to 33 days after an exposure.
An antigen/antibody test performed by a laboratory on blood from a vein can usually detect HIV infection 18 to 45 days after an exposure. Antigen/ antibody tests done with blood from a finger prick can take longer to detect HIV (18 to 90 days after an exposure).
Antibody tests can take 23 to 90 days to detect HIV infection after an exposure. Most rapid tests and self-tests are antibody tests. In general, antibody tests that use blood from a vein can detect HIV sooner after infection than tests done with blood from a finger prick or with oral fluid.
If you get an HIV test after a potential HIV exposure and the result is negative, get tested again after the window period. Remember, you can only be sure you are HIV-negative if:

Your most recent test is after the window period.
You haven't had a potential HIV exposure during the window period. If you do have a potential exposure, then you will need to be retested.

Clinics and doctors will perform a rapid test before giving you PEP/ARV.. just to eliminate the possibility that you where already positive prior to this incedent.. Giving someone PEP/ARV that is positive already can be damaging.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.