Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6721
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 16:59:58
Edited: 2021-10-24 17:01:12

On 2021-10-24 16:17:45 JackParrow69 said:
On 2021-10-24 16:03:40 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: [QUOTE;3237695;JackParrow69] On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

On 2021-10-24 12:58:49 Mike Hope said: Well said Miss Barbie

Can you'll really be in this industry and be so clueless?

It needs at least 40 days before it can be detected, hence it's pointless for him to test now. Just a waste of his time or money.

True what you say
I was told to wait 6 weeks before I could tested 42 days
However when I landed up in hospital 3 weeks after what the client had done to me,I was tested me for everything to see if it was possibly a physical reason behind my anxiety
Lancet laboratory had my results in 6 hours
With heavy anxiety they do STD testing, thyroid, pregnancy, ECG etc
It was terrible been in the hospital waiting for results
Thank goodness I left knowing I'm as healthy and fit as a fiddle
I had
Psychological issues.....
Grateful for ending Up in hospital

It's no surprise it came back clear as it was too early unless you were infected already before that. You should go do the rapid test again now assuming over the 42 days now for your own peace of mind and of course to get treatment if need be.

JP69

Nah I'm safe
Did a home test soon after,still safe
But the trauma will stay with me. How dare he do what he did to me
And heaven alone knows how many others he did this to
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6722
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:03:49

On 2021-10-24 16:59:58 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-10-24 16:17:45 JackParrow69 said: On 2021-10-24 16:03:40 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: [QUOTE;3237695;JackParrow69] On 2021-10-24 12:57:04 Miss Barbie Doll said: But why are you waiting for her to test?why don't you get tested yourself?what change would it make if she test and you don't test like i mean,it's your life too.i wonder how old are you,it's like you dont want to take responsibility of your life.whats done its done,you can't undone it.just got get tested and know your status,Galaxy she is not testing for you but for herself....or You are scared to get tested?

On 2021-10-24 12:58:49 Mike Hope said: Well said Miss Barbie

Can you'll really be in this industry and be so clueless?

It needs at least 40 days before it can be detected, hence it's pointless for him to test now. Just a waste of his time or money.

True what you say
I was told to wait 6 weeks before I could tested 42 days
However when I landed up in hospital 3 weeks after what the client had done to me,I was tested me for everything to see if it was possibly a physical reason behind my anxiety
Lancet laboratory had my results in 6 hours
With heavy anxiety they do STD testing, thyroid, pregnancy, ECG etc
It was terrible been in the hospital waiting for results
Thank goodness I left knowing I'm as healthy and fit as a fiddle
I had
Psychological issues.....
Grateful for ending Up in hospital

It's no surprise it came back clear as it was too early unless you were infected already before that. You should go do the rapid test again now assuming over the 42 days now for your own peace of mind and of course to get treatment if need be.

JP69

Nah I'm safe
Did a home test soon after,still safe
But the trauma will stay with me. How dare he do what he did to me
And heaven alone knows how many others he did this to

Btw this happened in February

I'm still clear and extremely safe

Lancet laboratory is on the ball....

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4845
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:35:37

@ galaxy... Very good of you to face this issue here where this gentleman choose to bring it.

We all know that if the shoe was on the other foot and any gentleman did this to you, you might have felt exactly like the OP and might have done exactly the same in the situation.

Although you where the one that initiated this unprotected unconsented penetration, there is always the possibility that the gentleman might not be negative of STDs or HIV, as Bridgette said there are many practices in this industry that many do not even think about or consider risky, but that could lead to infections, maybe by lowers risk persentages but still risks.

I wish you both well. And hope that all test comes back negative and you both can move on and find a way to put this behind you.

Xxx
L
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-24 17:57:05

I have a huge amount of respect for how miss galaxy is handling this. It cant be easy and at possible risk of losing clients. This kind of thing happens all the time..90% of babies are accidents due to heat and passion of the moment. How many times do people hookup at a club and have raw sex. So it's not that uncommon. Galaxy has a good reputation for a reason. Not condoning the act but could be worse.

My first thought was...lucky bastard. How did he get that right with a massage lady?? Haha...joke, relax

Just my 5c, I'm sure they will sort it out.

HS.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1849
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 18:18:58

OK, so in conclusion, which lady wants to rape me next.

WITH A CONDOM. I'm not taking chances
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 18:20:07

On 2021-10-24 18:18:58 AnthonyEdwards said:

I can for allnight, I will wake you up with a bj
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6723
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 18:47:03

On 2021-10-24 18:18:58 AnthonyEdwards said:

Condom on, your hands tied up, blindfolded...
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 280
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 22:27:25

a situation happened, both parties stated their sides, neither are hostile towards each other, if you are paying the advertiser for a session you may decide to visit or not, if you are not paying her for a session there shouldn't be much else to say.

the sudden uproar for any random infections or issues is not new as good number of advertisers do encounter in bareback, its been proven, regulars or new any who wish to do so, their bodies , if you concerned, ask them and make your decision. judging them for entertainment is of no value to anyone as it is their choice and their body and there is plenty of punters who enjoy bare behind closed doors but have much to say out here which is once again of no value to anyone.

and in this field where advertisers have to up their game to survive and punters require more for their money value, these things unfortunately do happen by mistake, in heat of the moment situations, i think people both sides need to be aware its okay and things can be done to prevent any issues. and if you do engage in the riskier activities be cautious and get checked regularly,
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 05:22:37

A lot of girls offer OWO there is a risk of viral infection with that too. But girls don't generally allow kissing on the lips.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1857
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 05:43:44

On 2021-10-25 05:22:37 Johnboi said:
A lot of girls offer OWO there is a risk of viral infection with that too. But girls don't generally allow kissing on the lips.

Yes --- it is possible to get genital herpes from oral sex. Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes viruses, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Oral herpes (cold sores) is usually caused by HSV-1.

Remember thh chorus of the song from Jennifer Paige the singer sang back in the 90's where the lyrics goes like...

It's just a little thrush
Not like I faint every time we touch
It's just some little thing
Not like everything I do depends on you
Sha la la la, sha la la LA...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.