Right thread. Your phone is hacked. She can help you with it
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 330
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 20:44:23

Can we return to the crux, whether business has to absorb the nock, economy collapsing, wgs forced to reduce prizes etc.
Redrooster
Redrooster - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 20:54:47

Kaycee, you have had enough cheap advertising.
Stop your crying now and give great service instead of looking for attention !!!!!!!
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5228
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 21:21:07

On 2021-10-24 19:42:18 Cass said:
Girl. The system is rigged...
Most, let's say 99.9% of South Africans have no Idea what Technology is and how it works.
Your cellphone is what many other First world country would call 'Hacked' and no you are not paranoid... Perhaps now just gaining a slight perspective in something called digital awareness.

Anyway. If I spoke English above than I'd say loom into the above because how can one day be Christmas and then the rest of the year you starve.

I start to question things when there is a sudden change.
With no logical explanation.

Luv Cass
xxxxx

What exactly are you on or in?

There's this random hacking in a non-related thread,

Then a few days ago you had punters drugging and scamming wgs in this thread:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

And before that you had an organ trade syndicate trying to kill you and take your parts in this thread:

The other 2 threads are locked with your weird stories and this will probably be too. What is this???

N4P
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9240
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 21:48:07

N4P...that sir, is Trump in disguise!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1853
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 22:42:10

On 2021-10-24 20:44:23 Frank the tank said:
Can we return to the crux, whether business has to absorb the nock, economy collapsing, wgs forced to reduce prizes etc.

Usually when someone has to foot the bill for strikes, destruction, looting, whatever. It's the people, the consumers that have to bear the brunt... As they say on the news. Business never end up absorbing the nock.

Yet in that light the consumer, the people don't realize that they have the power to vote with their wallets. When Nestl did the dodgy dealing a couple of years ago, if I remember correctly with Zimbabwe, people voted with their wallets and their business took a knock. Same story with BP when the oil rig in Mexico blew up.

Tomorrow if all the people in the country decided collectively for a particular reason, be it their high prices, and for example. We aren't going to buy from a particular brand of shops countrywide for 3 or more months. Do you think those businesses would survive, especially if there are alternative places to get the same or similar items. They have overheads and expenses.

AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1854
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 22:44:28

Remember when Covid hit. Most businesses could not survive because there were no customers through the doors. They still had to pay rent, amenities, staff, etc.

Collectively, the consumer, the people does have the power if we stand together on a common goal. Same with elections too.
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 252
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 23:14:37
Edited: 2021-10-24 23:15:55

Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

If you have had any similar experiences please can you whatsapp me or WhatsApp call me.

Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: WTF IS GOING ON
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 253
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-24 23:17:19
Edited: 2021-10-24 23:25:32

On 2021-10-24 21:21:07 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-10-24 19:42:18 Cass said: Girl. The system is rigged...
Most, let's say 99.9% of South Africans have no Idea what Technology is and how it works.
Your cellphone is what many other First world country would call 'Hacked' and no you are not paranoid... Perhaps now just gaining a slight perspective in something called digital awareness.

Anyway. If I spoke English above than I'd say loom into the above because how can one day be Christmas and then the rest of the year you starve.

I start to question things when there is a sudden change.
With no logical explanation.

Luv Cass
xxxxx

What exactly are you on or in?

There's this random hacking in a non-related thread,

Then a few days ago you had punters drugging and scamming wgs in this thread:

And before that you had an organ trade syndicate trying to kill you and take your parts in this thread:

The other 2 threads are locked with your weird stories and this will probably be too. What is this???

N4P

N4P

It is, what's happening with business? Please go and check farming for numbers syndicates

www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-38103896

bango.com/the-great-phone-number-harvesting-scam/
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1855
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-24 23:26:30
Edited: 2021-10-24 23:30:47

On 2021-10-24 23:14:37 Busty Lacy said:
Everyone do yourself a favour and Google check out farming for numbers is

If you have had any similar experiences please can you whatsapp me or WhatsApp call me.

Thank you for this Ma'am.

I just did a search now, my first result was "Shrinking Farmer Numbers - South Africa"
with the content stating:
"We have as few as 40 000 big farmers who account for a third of our gross farming ... The number of commercial farmers has shrunk drastically in the past ..."

Shame, my heart does go out to them, with all the farm attacks going on. It is quite scary to be living on an open space like that

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.