Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 07:30:16

Not justifing any behaviour here but we all fuck up and do stupid shit sometimes. Hopefully all parties have learnt their lessons and hopefully all tests come back negative.

Galaxy keep your head up and dont do this shit again. Your a beautiful lady and no need to do anything risky.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2783
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 07:41:40

On 2021-10-24 08:44:28 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
This story has two sides.

We did our session and in the heat of the moment things happened that shouldn't have. It wasn't just from my side but also on his part. What happened was completely wrong and I did apologize. I didn't rape you. And while in the act you never pulled back :( I do take blame and like I said did apologize but you weren't as innocent as you claim.

I am not keeping any results from him. I did go to a government clinic and had tests done. I have been battling my ass off getting the results from them and did explain that in a private message to the OP. I am trying to get money together to go to a private clinic for a test.

I have been in contact with the OP. I have two beautiful daughters and would never do anything to jeopardize my health on purpose.

I haven't read all the comments yet but just know that a lot of stones have been thrown my way. And this I will also take, get up anddust myself off. I made a mistake like we all do in life and will definitely not make it again.

I have been with Galaxy before, and can vouch that something like this has never happened between us.

I do accept her version that is was an honest mistake.

@Galaxy, keep your chin up, and don't let this setback remove the smile forom that beautiful face of yours, accidents happen.
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2784
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 07:57:06

I am amazed at the big outcry about an honest mistake that has happened.

Have not seen any of you making a big scene about ladies that post "bare-back" photos as part of their PG photos.

This is what one calls double standards. Why "stone" Galaxy but not those ladies also.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1870
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:02:28
Edited: 2021-10-25 08:06:35

On 2021-10-25 07:57:06 Kooni said:
I am amazed at the big outcry about an honest mistake that has happened.

Have not seen any of you making a big scene about ladies that post "bare-back" photos as part of their PG photos.

This is what one calls double standards. Why "stone" Galaxy but not those ladies also.

The biggest difference for me is with consent VS without consent.

An accident as they said in a movie I once watched. She had an affair with a cops boss and the story went... the boss visited his wife, tripped and by accident. When he fell on top of her his dick slipped inside her.

An accident is also a Samsung phone exploding on a plane
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2785
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:36:58

On 2021-10-25 08:02:28 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-25 07:57:06 Kooni said: I am amazed at the big outcry about an honest mistake that has happened.

The biggest difference for me is with consent VS without consent.

An accident as they said in a movie I once watched. She had an affair with a cops boss and the story went... the boss visited his wife, tripped and by accident. When he fell on top of her his dick slipped inside her.

Bareback stays bareback whether it is done with or without consent.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the impression I get from your response, is thatthere is nothing wrong with "bareback" as long as both parties have agreed to it.
J_69
J_69 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 911
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:38:52

I think this thread should be spiced up with a comment by AnalFarmer, would be interesting to hear his views
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1872
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:46:23

On 2021-10-25 08:36:58 Kooni said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the impression I get from your response, is thatthere is nothing wrong with "bareback" as long as both parties have agreed to it.

I'm saying, If I had no other phone, I would not have a Samsung phone in my pants without a case if I know it's going to explode. Given the reputation of their batteries being too energised. We all read the news articles.

Nobody works with power tools without safety equipment. You can but you don't if you understand the risks.

Remember that guy... "safety is number 1 priority"
Indian Chanel
Indian Chanel - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 61
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:50:47

Wow sorry about your whole ordeal.
I do recall a time once where I had a accident with a gent some time back ,
The condom had burst and I didnt even realise cause he was banging me into another planet I felt my soul leaving it was so good...but I later then that it was a serious matter he mentioned he was clean however I went to the nearest health facility and explained my whole encounter I was later given an emergency arv which I had to take for a month , it helps if you have been exposed to the virus.
You have to take it within a period of 72 hour period thankfully I was safe even tho he said he was I just decided to rather do that.
Yes accidents happen but this situation is totally unacceptable!!! Please take it further who knows what else she is doing to other clients .good luck
Kooni
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2786
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:54:18

On 2021-10-25 08:46:23 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-10-25 08:36:58 Kooni said:

I'm saying, If I had no other phone, I would not have a Samsung phone in my pants without a case if I know it's going to explode. Given the reputation of their batteries being too energised. We all read the news articles.

Nobody works with power tools without safety equipment. You can but you don't if you understand the risks.

Remember that guy... "safety is number 1 priority"

A simple "yes" or "no" is all thats required.

Do you approve of bareback with concent.

No need to explain about samsung and its battery problems,or wearing ppe when working with power tools, its totally irrelavant.

Trying to sidetrack me is not goung to work.
Indian Chanel
Indian Chanel - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 62
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:58:14

And thankfully enough when I tested my results were negative.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.