Navigation
AndreCc26
AndreCc26 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 08:59:08

Its shocking that there is people trying no tell the Man he is in the wrong or not manly enough to push her off....
Wtf is wrong with you guys and some woman....
At least I know which woman to avoid
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1873
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:03:33
Edited: 2021-10-25 09:04:04

On 2021-10-25 08:54:18 Kooni said:

I'm saying, If I had no other phone, I would not have a Samsung phone in my pants without a case if I know it's going to explode. Given the reputation of their batteries being too energised. We all read the news articles.

Nobody works with power tools without safety equipment. You can but you don't if you understand the risks.

Remember that guy... "safety is number 1 priority"

A simple "yes" or "no" is all thats required.

Do you approve of bareback with concent.

No need to explain about samsung and its battery problems,or wearing ppe when working with power tools, its totally irrelavant.

Trying to sidetrack me is not goung to work.

No, I will never do bareback with or without consent, unless she is a real keeper who has tamed me and put a ring on my finger. You can consider me as one of those saving himself for the chosen one.

The answers I provided are totally relevant in so many ways. Risks and dangers. I have a good life. I'm still enjoying it every day.

It would be the equivalent of sticking my sword into an exhaust pipe (there is a guy that does that, just search the net).

It's also the equivalent of using a vacuum cleaner for a DIY BJ.

Totally unsanitary.

I hope that settles you with the answer that you are looking for.
Indian Chanel
Indian Chanel - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 63
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:07:14

Lol where is analfarmer...bring yourself here lol
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1874
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:08:46

On 2021-10-25 09:07:14 Indian Chanel said:
Lol where is analfarmer...bring yourself here lol

Probably busy with his tractor. Lol
Kourtney
Kourtney - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:09:02

I am very sorry that this happened to you.
I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling.
I hope all works out, all the best xxx
Loux
Loux - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 225
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:11:02

Newsflash: Zuma shower head did it all the time and he is still alive and kicking!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:17:42

On 2021-10-24 08:44:28 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
This story has two sides.

We did our session and in the heat of the moment things happened that shouldn't have. It wasn't just from my side but also on his part. What happened was completely wrong and I did apologize. I didn't rape you. And while in the act you never pulled back :( I do take blame and like I said did apologize but you weren't as innocent as you claim.

I am not keeping any results from him. I did go to a government clinic and had tests done. I have been battling my ass off getting the results from them and did explain that in a private message to the OP. I am trying to get money together to go to a private clinic for a test.

I have been in contact with the OP. I have two beautiful daughters and would never do anything to jeopardize my health on purpose.

I haven't read all the comments yet but just know that a lot of stones have been thrown my way. And this I will also take, get up anddust myself off. I made a mistake like we all do in life and will definitely not make it again.

A rapid test a gov clinic took less than 20 min no paying suggest you do it if you really want to remedy the situation.
the one you say you did at a gov clinic I have never heard of it
Jeeezass
Jeeezass - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:17:54

Haply i couldst saveth thee
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 09:47:29

On 2021-10-25 07:41:40 Kooni said:

@Galaxy, keep your chin up, and don't let this setback remove the smile forom that beautiful face of yours, accidents happen.

Imagine if it was the other way round and a punter did that "accident". Would is still be okay?

Plus others say it has happened to them as well, so I'm sure this lady has this "mistake" happen with her a lot. With most ladies it never happens even once.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-25 10:00:34

The timing of this and familiarity between the two makes me think that this was not just an innocent heat of the moment thing as claimed. She wanted his cum inside her, as to why, well that is the question. Maybe she just wanted to please him because the other men she knows enjoy that. I would be more curious to know her pregnancy status, and if she is pregnant, then how far along she is. It could be that she is pregnant already and wants to manipulate this guy into thinking he is the father, or maybe she wants to get pregnant with him and his high profile dna.

I am also a bit bemused at how helpless the OP is making himself out to be, if you are that worried about STDs then why on earth would you be allowing bare pussy slides and groin to groin contact?? Also as a punter you should be ready to react to such situations or you should not be punting. I guess everything is easier in hindsight.

There are no innocent parties in this game.

I am also shocked by the general ignorance here regarding STDs and testing. So Lancet and most pathologists do walk in tests as well, they now have a gen 4 hiv test that will detect hiv antibodies within 2 weeks (recommended waiting period is 18 days). You can do a walk in hiv test at any pathologist for about R270 and get the results within 24hrs. Lancet even has an app so I don't even need to call or go back to the pathologist to get my results. Also both Clicks and Dischem sell HIV testing kits for about R200 (claims to be 99.9% accurate by 12 weeks).

I don't think the OP has anything to worry about, the exposure time was too brief and its unlikely that the viral load would be significant to infect him (talking specifically about HIV).

A more comprehensive STD testing can cost anything from R2000 to R5000. Here is what I usually test for:
Gonorrhoea
Chlamydia trachomatis
Herpes simplex virus
HIV (if you are not already known to be positive)
Hepatitis B virus (if you have not previously been
vaccinated or are not known to be immune)
Syphilis
Damage +- 2500

I have stopped running to the doctor and pathologist every time a condom breaks. The important thing is to react quickly. If you react as soon as the condom breaks I doubt you have anything to worry about.

Any punter or WG in this industry should be aware that the prevalence of STDs like HPV, herpes and even chlamydia are quite high in the general population and hence probably higher in this industry.

Even kissing and OWO are high risk, you can safely assume that any WG offering you OWO has or has had HPV or herpes. About 80 percent of sexually active people are infected with HPV at some point in their lives. In the US alone, 11.9 % of persons aged 14 to 49 years have HSV-2 infection (12.1% when adjusted for age).

I now know from several SPs that most of them have even admitted to me that they and pretty much every SP out there provides bareback services to certain clients especially those willing to pay the right amount. I have also had two incidents were WGs tried to infect me with an STD.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.