Navigation
Dadon1
Dadon1 - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 03:34:12

This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.
If you were rubbing your raw willy on the vagina you wanted to feel her raw. OK she put it in, why could you not sort out testing with her privately rather than shame her publicly.
Then the immature f**ktart says he was raped. Are the conversations on ESA getting this stupid now.
All you have done is made a person who obviously was close to you be unnecessary shamed and they will close up. If a working girl and a punter decide to go bb it's their life and they will bear the consequences. But stop this 2 year old tantrums when you set yourself up for the event. Then you will wonder why your viewed as a loser!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1894
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 05:31:31

On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said:
This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.
If you were rubbing your raw willy on the vagina you wanted to feel her raw. OK she put it in, why could you not sort out testing with her privately rather than shame her publicly.
Then the immature f**ktart says he was raped. Are the conversations on ESA getting this stupid now.
All you have done is made a person who obviously was close to you be unnecessary shamed and they will close up. If a working girl and a punter decide to go bb it's their life and they will bear the consequences. But stop this 2 year old tantrums when you set yourself up for the event. Then you will wonder why your viewed as a loser!

Woosah... Breathe. Paragraphs.

N4P, he don't like apple too. Maybe I need to go back to nokia
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 07:44:11
Edited: 2021-10-26 07:59:37

Exactly!!!
We're not allowed to name and shame our clients publicly but they seem to be able to do wtf they want! This doesn't just effect her op n ESA but also personally! This should not be allowed! Shame on the punter!

Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1421
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:00:51
Edited: 2021-10-26 08:02:35

On 2021-10-26 07:44:11 Miss Megan said:
On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said: This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.

Exactly!!!
We're not allowed to name and shame our clients publicly but they seem to be able to do wtf they want! This doesn't just effect her op n ESA but also personally! This should not be allowed! Shame on the punter an on ESA for allowing this!

Will definitely give her a lawyers number!

Yet he got sympathy and support from punters and advertisers alike. It's a crime, it's rape he cried, cheered on by the masses. (Sound familiar ?).
There was a thread recently about the indignation, feigned or otherwise, at bareback which is very prevalent in (and out) this industry.
Pop goes the weasel !
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 723
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:12:59

I have been out of country and off forum for a long while. Had it not been for a friend (sp) sensitising me to the thread I would not have known, so sorry for the late weigh in.

I have been to her a number of times and I am a fan! She works hard at building a brand, spends many many non-booked hours at the venue hoping for bookings and am a very sincere, honest and kind.

Many honest and good reviews go by without response and now on one black pixel on an A0 page, even many typically silent members want to crucify.
Not fair!!

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1898
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:18:43

On 2021-10-26 08:12:59 Cunilinkiss said:
... on one black pixel on an A0 page, even many typically silent members want to crucify.
Not fair!!

Like that one or few popcorn seeds that always never pops
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 724
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:20:38

Let's assume for a moment that it was not a heat-of moment (I believe her!! This post is just to unpack a possible angle.

Let's assume op is correct and that this is her way of working. Why would that have come about? If she regularly went bb and punters protested even a little, do you think she would have continued? Is it not more likely that an sp would do things to keep clients happy?

Behavior is shaped by feedback.
So my guess is that should the op have been the receiver of bb by intent, then this instance is as much the fault of all those who rejoiced in it before.

Where are they now?
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:20:59

On 2021-10-26 07:44:11 Miss Megan said:
On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said: This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.

Exactly!!!
We're not allowed to name and shame our clients publicly but they seem to be able to do wtf they want! This doesn't just effect her op n ESA but also personally! This should not be allowed! Shame on the punter!

Couldn't have said it better
Busty Lacy
Busty Lacy - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:22:18

Someone standing up and speaking for us sps, thanks Dadon, much appreciated
Cunilinkiss
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 725
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:23:38

@RB
Yet another Noth up for you in my estimation. Sound logic. Thank you

@Galaxy
Hang on kind lady!! I for one, think no less of you. To the contrary; your non-aggressive response calls for respect

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.