Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1899
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 08:25:15

There is always three sides to a story. His, hers, the truth.

That's how history is made. The parts that get believed is what becomes the written word
Asyoulike
Asyoulike - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 09:03:29

Geez, this topic has been going on for days!

Don't know how one can justify BB in this day and age.

Even if one had to agree to do it with both parties having tests the window period.

Safety safety... Nothing without a rainjacket ..

I would vaguely agree the worry of if she's preggers if he is such a highly recognised figure, as assume bucks then...

But I agree on if he and she agreed on the slippery action before they should be both aware of the possibility of accidents happening.

Hopefully lesson learnt for both parties.
Loux
Loux - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 09:11:43

On 2021-10-26 07:44:11 Miss Megan said:
On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said: This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.
If you were rubbing your raw willy on the vagina you wanted to feel her raw. OK she put it in, why could you not sort out testing with her privately rather than shame her publicly.
Then the immature f**ktart says he was raped. Are the conversations on ESA getting this stupid now.
All you have done is made a person who obviously was close to you be unnecessary shamed and they will close up. If a working girl and a punter decide to go bb it's their life and they will bear the consequences. But stop this 2 year old tantrums when you set yourself up for the event. Then you will wonder why your viewed as a loser!

Exactly!!!
We're not allowed to name and shame our clients publicly but they seem to be able to do wtf they want! This doesn't just effect her op n ESA but also personally! This should not be allowed! Shame on the punter an on ESA for allowing this!

Will definitely give her a lawyers number!

So well said by both. This story is absolutely bullshit. Rubbing your Willy against punani lips , all passionate and horny and then having a slip in whilst continuing the ride is in no fucking way ever a rape. Shaming an SP publicly is just being an absolute arsehole. And as for girls experiencing real abuse and not being able to name those who do it ( cause it's bad for business). That is an absolute disgrace
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 233
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 09:40:50

The nave nature of this convo

This industry has it pros and cons and we can't hide that

The respect level is a different story so what if she did do BB ..... It's her business and it's unfair for the punter to have shared this on a platform like this was unfair as she is tainted with this
What a lady does in her session should be kept discreet unless she feels like she will advertise it
Just like punters like discretion it should work both ways

I feel like this post was highly dramatic and so unnecessary ...... This should have been kept private

And also that rape in itself is a serious accusation.... people get locked up on that alone ......
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 190
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 12:02:45

On 2021-10-26 09:40:50 Kirsten said:

The respect level is a different story so what if she did do BB ..... It's her business and it's unfair for the punter to have shared this on a platform like this was unfair as she is tainted with this
What a lady does in her session should be kept discreet unless she feels like she will advertise it

I feel like this post was highly dramatic and so unnecessary ...... This should have been kept private

And also that rape in itself is a serious accusation.... people get locked up on that alone ......

Omg so you think it's impossible for. Woman to rape a man ??? She totally deserves being named
Kooni
Kooni - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2792
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 12:26:36
Edited: 2021-10-26 12:27:05

On 2021-10-26 12:02:45 Kommerq said:

Omg so you think it's impossible for. Woman to rape a man ??? She totally deserves being named

So basd on your opinion and that of the OP, std only spread once there is penetration, and not if sliding on top of each other.

Just show how naive you are. Whould he have "cried" raped if he was wearing a condom when this happen.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 12:51:16

On 2021-10-26 12:26:36 Kooni said:
On 2021-10-26 12:02:45 Kommerq said: On 2021-10-26 09:40:50 Kirsten

So basd on your opinion and that of the OP, std only spread once there is penetration, and not if sliding on top of each other.

Just show how naive you are. Whould he have "cried" raped if he was wearing a condom when this happen.

If the roles were reversed and a punter pulled off the condom without the Wg knowing its rape, there was in fact a punter who did exactly this with a few esa ladies and charges were laid.

Just shows how naive you are
Kirsten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 13:12:43

On 2021-10-26 12:02:45 Kommerq said:

No it's not as I work in that industry I work with alot of rape victims that are guys

You are missing the point
I am saying that it was a private matter and should have been handled differently

It puts the lady at high risk as well as in some guy could go see her and try his luck and rape her in the process

I am not discreeting how he feels at the slightest b
Kirsten
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 236
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-26 13:16:58

***discrediting
balasbak
balasbak - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1325
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 14:07:01

On 2021-10-24 08:29:12 kevman said:
On 2021-10-24 08:25:59 balasbak said: Hope you don't need to do the ARV course of meds ... it was horrendous ... happened to me a long time before I joined ESA at a strip club ... when I was drinking ... worst couple of weeks of my life taking those meds ...

Why was your dick out at a strip club ?

I can't say I ever made a good decision while I was drunk hence l stopped drinking a good couple of years ago now.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.