Need4Passion - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5238
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:13:30
Edited: 2021-10-26 22:14:11

On 2021-10-26 22:02:16 AnthonyEdwards said:
After all the ladies that have been messaging about borrowing money from punters.

Did any of you message them back asking if they would do fuck now pay later deals?

That might be a very good idea for large amount loans actually.

We see many complaints about paying in advance and then not being able to get the service so why not let the lady work in the sessions and collect at the end.

Would need a trustworthy punter and wg obviously but so does the other way around right.

N4P
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:27:30
Edited: 2021-10-26 23:01:26

I even wrote a poem about it and it's called:

*********TRUE TO MY TASTE*********

The higher the buck the less she wants to fuck.

...Yeah...

Used to be overwhelmed with all the variety and it confused me into believing that I should go and see what wasn't actually true to me.
...Yeah...

Now I know exactly where to go.

...Yeah...

True to my taste are WG's who do not haste.

...Yeah...

Asses that bounce is what I am here to announce.

...Yeah...
She only wants means for the hour yet moves to the rhythm ever so generous with her flower into the next morning I call devour/Devour.

...Yeah...

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:29:00

On 2021-10-26 21:28:08 Need4Passion said:
It's the same temporary increases the slightly low prices did earlier.

First reaction to maintain overall income is to increase prices, kinda like the BMW pricing model. We need certain annual revenue so if we sell less cars, we need to increase the price so those who still want to buy them will just pay more.

This was working and actually will still work on a very affluent segment that isn't really affected, some may even making more off the pandemic but these are also people that buy Bentley's and Rolls Royce's so they'll look at those if it gets too out of hand instead.

That being said, many think they're Bentley's when they're infact Kia's and God forbid we tell them so and get slaughtered so we watch them do special after special for 6-8 months to actually sell before the they realise that the market has determined a different price.

Maybe try once a month and eventually, she'll come to something more reasonable.

N4P

Great post. I've seen the ones who bluff eventually get humbled. I'm just surprised at some of the pricing models I've come across. There's this one really good looking chick who charges R1500 for "FH", but it's literally just penis-in-vagina. Everything else is a pricey extra. You would think a model like that would be doomed in this market, but it seems to be working. Will be interesting to see how long.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-26 22:36:39

LOL SF it's not that simple. I've had phenomenal "premium" punts. I've had phenomenal "budget" punts. I've had shit "premium" punts. I've had shit "budget" punts. All the rate indicates is the bells and whistles. Great service exists across all price points, just like the shit.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:14:39
Edited: 2021-10-27 13:15:21

On 2021-10-26 22:36:39 modnarmodnar said:
LOL SF it's not that simple. I've had phenomenal "premium" punts. I've had phenomenal "budget" punts. I've had shit "premium" punts. I've had shit "budget" punts. All the rate indicates is the bells and whistles. Great service exists across all price points, just like the shit.

For me it's not worth the risk so to simplify matters I just stay away.

With a reduced risk appetite I'm really really really enjoying without any complaints.

I focus on true value for money, time and effort.

I respect your views though.

MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 906
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:25:33

Agree prices are ridiculously high at the moment... and thats not even premium ladies. Sad
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 282
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:26:56

2 ends of the spectrum,
those who increase and are busy have built up a valuable history, punters know premium price IS in fact premium quality.

and those who have lowered prices who also have built up a reputable history people will chose this as second as they know again value.

if you got to only have 1k to spend you rather go where you treated best than chance it on someone who may change their moods based on wind direction and worse, whose service changes more than eskoms stages

keep in mind not every special is a special some is a marketing tactic to get you in the door. if you are like me and prefer some personality stick to who you know best.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:39:45

This is not true considering that even premium rate girls are advertising specials and marketing themselves more than they used to in the past.
fduck
fduck - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 797
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:43:31

On 2021-10-26 21:13:55 modnarmodnar said:
So as it's been noted recently times are certainly tough, lots of girls have had to make adjustments to rates to compete in an oversaturated market. At the same time though the girls at the top of the pyramid have been able to actually increase their rates. It's like the pandemic has heightened inequality in the industry. Guess it's heightened it everywhere.

Just today I was chatting to some chick who had previously quoted me R5K for fh. I asked her for a quote for a bj-only session that might include some kissing and playful teasing. She quotes me R6K. It also seems the upmarket massage venues are doing quite well even though charging very unusually high rates for massage-only.

R5.0k, R6.0k.....wow@
Curvy Vixen
Curvy Vixen - Re: Something interesting is happening with rates
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 255
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-27 13:43:48

On 2021-10-26 22:27:30 SuperFuck said:
I even wrote a poem about it and it's called:

*********TRUE TO MY TASTE*********

...Yeah...

Used to be overwhelmed with all the variety and it confused me into believing that I should go and see what wasn't actually true to me.
...Yeah...

Now I know exactly where to go.

...Yeah...

True to my taste are WG's who do not haste.

...Yeah...

Asses that bounce is what I am here to announce.

...Yeah...
She only wants means for the hour yet moves to the rhythm ever so generous with her flower into the next morning I call devour/Devour.

...Yeah...

Absolutely love it

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.