Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-06 19:05:17

Book me in the month of October (in Northcliff OR Paulshof) for:

60 minutes @ R750 and get an extra 30 minutes on me ;}

90 minutes @ R950 and get an extra 30 minutes on me ;}

120 minutes @ R1350 and get an extra 60 minutes on me ;}

This includes:

Full Body to Body Sensual Massage, Full House, Full Girlfriend Experience.

(Extras are available) P.O.R

Travel options are available

Looking forward to rocking your world!!

Aurora
xxx

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Cocktober SPECIALS
Re: Cocktober SPECIALS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-06 20:21:55
Edited: 2021-10-06 20:40:48

I visited you once...Yeah only once whereas I've visted others repeatedly. I reviewed you as Cake Lover.

I'm skipping the massage next time...I'm going to SuperFuck you from the time I arrive until the very last second like I promised, would that be okay with you? Going to rub you up first to ensure that you enjoy it more than me.

Please reject me so that I can have less options so that I can visit my new favorite more often.

Anyway Goodnight.

Here's the review to refresh your memory:

Aurora it was a pleasure meeting you and a lovely surprise.

OH WOW!!!

I finally secured a book with Aurora after numerous failed attempts. My appointment was finally guaranteed.

She ran to my car when I arrived (she approached me with great eagerness and enthusiasm in other words). The first thing I saw were her bright golden hazel brown eyes.

This was totally different for me because I became accustomed to ladies with green and blue eyes so when she looked into my eyes I got really excited inside and greeted her with a pleasing smile.

Very chirpy...hahahahaha...very.

After all that talking she put her cake where her mouth was or in other words she let her cake do the talking.

Her cake was sensationally delicious but before that her massage technique is oh so sensually devine but before that when she slipped on her birthday suit OH MY GOODNESS...That body...

...When I looked at that body I said to myself: "Aurora my darling, you are going to get it good girl."

She got it good alright but before that she made me watch her in the shower like a peeping Tom.

The fourplay was oh so different.

If I ever get the chance to visit you again Aurora you will not want me to return ever again because sweetheart I will eat your whole cake all up and not leave a single crumb.

Thank you for sharing a slice with me.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-10-07 05:57:27

Please pleasd please come to Pretoria Aurora!!!
martinm
martinm - Re: Cocktober SPECIALS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2143
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-07 08:42:28

Hopefully she will have November specials as well!
Aurora
Aurora - Re: Cocktober SPECIALS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 04:30:33

On 2021-10-06 20:21:55 SuperFuck said:
I visited you once...Yeah only once whereas I've visted others repeatedly. I reviewed you as Cake Lover.

I'm skipping the massage next time...I'm going to SuperFuck you from the time I arrive until the very last second like I promised, would that be okay with you? Going to rub you up first to ensure that you enjoy it more than me.

Please reject me so that I can have less options so that I can visit my new favorite more often.

Anyway Goodnight.

Here's the review to refresh your memory:

Aurora it was a pleasure meeting you and a lovely surprise.

OH WOW!!!

I finally secured a book with Aurora after numerous failed attempts. My appointment was finally guaranteed.

She ran to my car when I arrived (she approached me with great eagerness and enthusiasm in other words). The first thing I saw were her bright golden hazel brown eyes.

This was totally different for me because I became accustomed to ladies with green and blue eyes so when she looked into my eyes I got really excited inside and greeted her with a pleasing smile.

Very chirpy...hahahahaha...very.

After all that talking she put her cake where her mouth was or in other words she let her cake do the talking.

Her cake was sensationally delicious but before that her massage technique is oh so sensually devine but before that when she slipped on her birthday suit OH MY GOODNESS...That body...

...When I looked at that body I said to myself: "Aurora my darling, you are going to get it good girl."

She got it good alright but before that she made me watch her in the shower like a peeping Tom.

The fourplay was oh so different.

If I ever get the chance to visit you again Aurora you will not want me to return ever again because sweetheart I will eat your whole cake all up and not leave a single crumb.

Thank you for sharing a slice with me.

You HAVE to come through for a visit, atleast you know that it won't be a waste of time.. plus, I may have picked up a few more tricks since I last saw you..

No rejection on my side. I want you..

I know you'll bring your A Game;}

xx
Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 182
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 04:31:19

On 2021-10-07 05:57:27 Witwarm said:
Please pleasd please come to Pretoria Aurora!!!

I do offer outcalls.. I'll gladly come to you xx WhatsApp me love 0673160352
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: Cocktober SPECIALS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 261
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-28 05:26:26

Never answers the phone (unfortunately). Tried multiple times to get an appointment - seems to be the mythical unicorn.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-28 05:31:07

Whenever I call your phone is always off. I wanted to come through yesterday.
Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 06:13:39

On 2021-10-28 05:26:26 Airjon69 said:
Never answers the phone (unfortunately). Tried multiple times to get an appointment - seems to be the mythical unicorn.

I apologise for missing you.. It's been super busy as I'm sure you can imagine. This special has been the best one yet.

If you followed up with an SMS or a WhatsApp, I would have responded the first chance I got, however I don't phone clients back because they may be with their partners

Should you wish to still come through, please let me know via SMS or WhatsApp.

Thank you

Aurora
xxx
Aurora
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 06:15:05

On 2021-10-28 05:31:07 urb4n said:
Whenever I call your phone is always off. I wanted to come through yesterday.

I apologise for missing you.. It's been super busy as I'm sure you can imagine. This special has been the best one yet.

If you followed up with an SMS or a WhatsApp, I would have responded the first chance I got, however I don't phone clients back because they may be with their partners

Should you wish to still come through, please let me know via SMS or WhatsApp.

Thank you

Aurora
xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.