Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-27 00:08:33

On 2021-10-26 03:34:12 Dadon1 said:
This story annoys me and proves that some of us punters are such losers in life that we need to bring others down to validate our miserable existence.
If you were rubbing your raw willy on the vagina you wanted to feel her raw. OK she put it in, why could you not sort out testing with her privately rather than shame her publicly.
Then the immature f**ktart says he was raped. Are the conversations on ESA getting this stupid now.
All you have done is made a person who obviously was close to you be unnecessary shamed and they will close up. If a working girl and a punter decide to go bb it's their life and they will bear the consequences. But stop this 2 year old tantrums when you set yourself up for the event. Then you will wonder why your viewed as a loser!

Yep. Annoys me too.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-27 00:09:52

Some real losers ...
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-27 00:14:55

On 2021-10-26 23:48:22 [deleted] said:
] Time to hang my boots up on this punting game. Not worth it anymore.

Adios

lol ...Adios cock-ter-helli (helicockter) was a shitty thread you started. Good bye and thank you. [deleted]
johnpcview
johnpcview - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-27 05:12:25
Edited: 2021-10-27 05:19:52

On 2021-10-24 01:41:18 [deleted] said:
] I truly appreciate the advice and assistance fellow punters and SP's have provided.

I simply don't know what on earth to do. Let me paint a grim picture of the challenging odds against me:

1. Married. Avoiding the wife totally.

2. Very well respected in society. Literally scared the shit to go to a doctor.

3. I haven't slept properly since the incident. I've never ever been bareback out of SO and hence it hit me like a ton of bricks

Well, quick to jump on here and when it gets a bit hot, you decide it's not for you anymore.

I hope you know that:

1. The venue and lady has your number, quick to trace who you are etc (well aware that you don't have a punting sim).
2. There are security cameras all around around with the car number plate easily visible, easy to trace.
3. You left yourself wide open to get exploited now, since you, and I quote you, "Very well respected in society".

Many other ways you could have solved this issue.

So enjoy the ride, you did this to yourself.

Pssst.... Hope that maintenance fund is ready.... wifey is going to be real angry. Mwah.
Zandi
Zandi - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 21:10:53

On 2021-10-26 15:45:13 AnthonyEdwards said:
N4P? SS?

TLDR;

They had a slip up. The Samsung phones exploded. All the popcorn and slushie is now finished.

That's all folks! I'm even ashamed I'm laughing.

[queue the ending music... ]

Zandi
Zandi - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 20
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-28 21:10:54

On 2021-10-26 15:45:13 AnthonyEdwards said:
N4P? SS?

TLDR;

They had a slip up. The Samsung phones exploded. All the popcorn and slushie is now finished.

That's all folks! I'm even ashamed I'm laughing.

[queue the ending music... ]

Loux
Loux - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 230
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 09:36:56

So and it turns out that Mr Slip slide & ride Epsteined himself
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1662
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-29 10:12:00
Edited: 2021-10-29 10:14:14

My tests were done yesterday. Unfortunately due to the fact that the OP has deleted his account, I have no way of sharing my results with him. I did put it in my PG, but after moderation ESA decided to remove it.

I want to thank everyone for the support and advice. I'm keeping my head up as I know I'm not a bad or vindictive person and will never purposefully harm anyone.

Have a wonderful day
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-29 10:13:58

On 2021-10-29 10:12:00 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
My tests were done yesterday. Unfortunately due to the fact that the OP has deleted his account, I have no way of sharing my results with him. I did put it in my PG, but after moderation ESA decided to remove it.

I want to thank everyone for the support. I'm keeping my head up as I know I'm not a bad or vindictive person and will never purposefully harm anyone.

Have a wonderful day

I pray for you.

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-29 10:20:13

On 2021-10-29 10:12:00 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:

I want to thank everyone for the support and advice. I'm keeping my head up as I know I'm not a bad or vindictive person and will never purposefully harm anyone.

Have a wonderful day

Just take out that best dress from wardrobe,and put it on with your best heels.then walk tall:)keep moving girl

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.