Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2259
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-29 20:36:23

On 2021-10-29 11:40:36 FirstTeamCaptain said:
On 2021-10-26 19:44:45 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said: I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?

Take the risk of it slipping in.....

If i may...from where i come from, we were taught to take ownership of our own shit, say it as is, and thus, i don't know what it means to pussy foot around.

Of course my blatant disregard of not being liked because of my straightforward manner does not win me fans...but, hey, i have never suffered to be liked anyway.

And thus...u are insinuating that the gorgeous SP u chose to book cannot be trusted?...that a slip up is a likelihood rather than not?...then why did u not sheath your dick and lay back without silly thoughts intruding on what was supposed to have been a sincere intimate share???

Baby u cannot sit with your ass on 2 chairs and blame the SP for concerns she has NO idea are in your head.

And how silly of u to spoil your fun and waste your money thinking about "this" thread instead of concentrating on a choice u made, without duress, to be slipt and sliden on most deliciously...come on...next time make it YOUR responsibility to sheath even when ONLY in a massage.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2260
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-29 20:47:54
Edited: 2021-10-29 20:51:16

On 2021-10-29 11:40:36 FirstTeamCaptain said:
On 2021-10-26 19:44:45 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said: I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?

....you'll be told you're to blame because you allowed for it to happen in the first place?

As to the second part of your concern and gripe...

really?....do pls read the forum re insults thrown at SP's, derogatory statements made and implied, lumping most in the same category where disrespect is rife. In this game best u have balls of steel and own up to the fact that WHATEVER u may indulge in, in this space is a potential threat and danger and sometimes it will be the punter and at other times the SP that will be thrown a curve ball , where popcorn will be on the ready and 2c worth statements will be ferociously typed from the peanut gallery.

RB
FirstTeamCaptain
FirstTeamCaptain - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 53
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 23:31:28

On 2021-10-29 20:36:23 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2021-10-29 11:40

If i may...from where i come from, we were taught to take ownership of our own shit, say it as is, and thus, i don't know what it means to pussy foot around.

Of course my blatant disregard of not being liked because of my straightforward manner does not win me fans...but, hey, i have never suffered to be liked anyway.

And thus...u are insinuating that the gorgeous SP u chose to book cannot be trusted?...that a slip up is a likelihood rather than not?...then why did u not sheath your dick and lay back without silly thoughts intruding on what was supposed to have been a sincere intimate share???

Baby u cannot sit with your ass on 2 chairs and blame the SP for concerns she has NO idea are in your head.

And how silly of u to spoil your fun and waste your money thinking about "this" thread instead of concentrating on a choice u made, without duress, to be slipt and sliden on most deliciously...come on...next time make it YOUR responsibility to sheath even when ONLY in a massage.

RB.

Okay so where do I start with this beautifully written response of yours.

Oh we must come from the same place then. I just happen to tell it like it is too. Straight shooter. PS being liked is overrated. But I feel like you're underselling yourself there, you have many fans here. Your reviews speak for themselves.

Anyway, the business at hand. I actually usually like your posts, because you usually defend the bullied.

So anyway,the next paragraph you wrote sounded a lot like victim blaming.
I will take what you wrote, change the genders and use a common issue.

And thus...u are insinuating that the gorgeous man u chose to date off that dating site cannot be trusted?...that a slip up is a likelihood rather than not?...then why did u wear a super short dress to the date? Why did you rock up with no underwear on and cybersex with him all night the night before? Why did you ask him if he wanted to come in for a drink when he dropped you off? Why did you go into the bedroom with him? Why did you get in bed with him?
*End scene*

Can you imagine how sad life would be if people looked at date rape like that? (PS there are people that do look at it like that. There are people that think women who flirt and wear short skirts were "asking for it". How sick is that?)

FirstTeamCaptain
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-29 23:44:12

On 2021-10-29 20:47:54 Russian Bridgitte said:
On 2021-10-29 11:40:36 FirstTeamCaptain said: On 2021-10-26 19:44:45 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said: I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?

....you'll be told you're to blame because you allowed for it to happen in the first place?

really?....do pls read the forum re insults thrown at SP's, derogatory statements made and implied, lumping most in the same category where disrespect is rife. In this game best u have balls of steel and own up to the fact that WHATEVER u may indulge in, in this space is a potential threat and danger and sometimes it will be the punter and at other times the SP that will be thrown a curve ball , where popcorn will be on the ready and 2c worth statements will be ferociously typed from the peanut gallery.

RB

Your Question was "Take the risk of?" my reply was in relation to this particular thread and this particular topic.
Yes sure punters and SP's take the heat on different topics on the forum,but with this particular topic the Punter took the heat because apparently he "allowed for it to happen" and that's why I say the risk of blame (clearly as per this thread) falls on the punter.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4875
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-30 08:21:21

I read the first post by this punter and felt sorry for him. Yes he did not ask for this to happen just like many of us ladies do not ask for guys to take advantage of intimate situations when they over step the boundaries. No one wants to go through this punter or SP.

Then it became more clear as this thread continued, that it was not a dispute about what happened as both parties have agreed on who initiated this and there was apologies and those where even accepted at one point long before the SP made a public apology.

It became clear that the issue here was More about the testing and the fact that the results was not forthcoming in the time frame the OP thought to be an appropriate amount of time. He then brought it to the forum. I believe that had those test results come back faster none of this would have become public.

Yet during this time he took no responsibility for his own health after the fact, instead he came here and that is why people have came down on him. We are grown ups and even though a wrong was done to him, he should have gone to test himself, for his own sanity not for hers or anyone elses. Why did he place that responsibility on the SP, when he already felt betrayed in his trust of her. It is his health that should be priority.

I will never fault him for how he felt about the incident. But I find it hard to wrap my head around that part, how can you just stand by and leave that responsibility in someone else's hands.

Yes this lady did something very risky and dumb at that moment.. But everyone seems to forget she would have faced exactly the same fears after the incident regarding her health as he did.

We all know now that that the SPs results came back negative. Which means she was negative at time of incident and still is.

She might just have gotten very lucky that he was negative or even luckier that she did not catch anything from him if he was positive.

But we don't know his status at all and won't know it ever if she just got lucky or luckier.

He is now a ghost that will return with a new profile that does not have to deal with this publicly anymore. While she will be here facing all of this everyday for the rest of her career as a SP.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2264
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-30 22:38:11

On 2021-10-29 23:44:12 FirstTeamCaptain said:
On 2021-10-29 20:47:54 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-29 11:40:36 FirstTeamCaptain said: On 2021-10-26 19:44:45 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-26 18:06:23 Vrik said: I saw a lady today. She was very persistent in wanting to rub her pussy against my penis, without a condom. She tried at least 3 times. And it is very tough to tell a lady to not do it. She could just not believe i dont want to. And she is an incredibly sexy girl. I mean to have the big head keeping control is really, really tough. But with this thread in mind, i just did not want to take the risk...

...take the risk of...?

RB

Your Question was "Take the risk of?" my reply was in relation to this particular thread and this particular topic.
Yes sure punters and SP's take the heat on different topics on the forum,but with this particular topic the Punter took the heat because apparently he "allowed for it to happen" and that's why I say the risk of blame (clearly as per this thread) falls on the punter.

Dearest FTC...i do not judge nor condone ANYTHING that happens between a punter and a SP....EXCEPT WHEN ONE OR OTHER PERSONS LIFE IS PHYSICALLY IN DANGER.
And i will tell u why....nor u, nor i, nor anybody else truly knows what transpires between two naked hot consenting adults when in the throes of desire and wanton lust.
Sometimes i read reviews and all i can say is WOOOOOOOO!!!!...now that is what u call fucking!!!...and then the question pops in my head if that condom stayed on or not....and what else happened. And we get high on such stories and revel in the tell.

Remorse. Guilt. Shame. Doubt...fear...is what i sensed in the OP's disclosure of what happened.
And thus seeking solace and advise from a very fucked up panel of people who dabble in all things labelled taboo by society.

Come on. He admits to have visited the lady over and over...and she admits she misread the whole thing....why?...something none of us will ever know because the SP says she will not throw the OP under the bus.

Am i condoning what happened? not a fucking chance BUT, in my eyes he was very happy to have her pussy all over him otherwise, as if he couldnt have gotten some std anyways....

This was a thing that should have stayed between them...sorry.

Now...as to SP's being raped and forced against their will to do things....I think mention was made , on this thread, by a SP,of a vile forced act on her and stating that SP's are not allowed to air such attacks. How fucked up is that.

How we minimise the reality and truth of this lusty industry that we ALL, choose to partake in and then play all coy and innocent and full of morals and scruples not seeing further than our own sorry noses....GRIN.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-30 23:04:11

On 2021-10-29 23:31:28 FirstTeamCaptain said:
On 2021-10-29 20:36:23 Russian Bridgitte said: On 2021-10-29 11:40

Okay so where do I start with this beautifully written response of yours.

Oh we must come from the same place then. I just happen to tell it like it is too. Straight shooter. PS being liked is overrated. But I feel like you're underselling yourself there, you have many fans here. Your reviews speak for themselves.

Anyway, the business at hand. I actually usually like your posts, because you usually defend the bullied.

So anyway,the next paragraph you wrote sounded a lot like victim blaming.
I will take what you wrote, change the genders and use a common issue.

And thus...u are insinuating that the gorgeous man u chose to date off that dating site cannot be trusted?...that a slip up is a likelihood rather than not?...then why did u wear a super short dress to the date? Why did you rock up with no underwear on and cybersex with him all night the night before? Why did you ask him if he wanted to come in for a drink when he dropped you off? Why did you go into the bedroom with him? Why did you get in bed with him?
*End scene*

Can you imagine how sad life would be if people looked at date rape like that? (PS there are people that do look at it like that. There are people that think women who flirt and wear short skirts were "asking for it". How sick is that?)

Most dearest dear FTC

i, on purpose chose to answer the first part last and the reason being because it is a little lighter in approach and, considering it a Saturday eve...one shouldn't be dabbling in things too serious on a fine weekend eve.

I have no malice nor dislike toward u, in fact a very neutral disposition toward all except those that i have had the privilege of sharing time with.
There, i feel honoured to have been chosen to share of their time with me.

BUT

DAMN!!!!....I do hope u shall afford me the pleasure of ur company one day!

I like! I like! I LIKE!!!

Though...one should compare apples to apples and your comparison of a booking with a service provider to that of the dress code of a lady and dating and the mentality of a rapist, don't belong under the same heading .

That is a topic on its own and a tragic societal flaw where sick weak men get away with abuse most vile.

I bid thee a good night and yes....i like to stand on the side of the underdog. x

RB.

RenePhillips
RenePhillips - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 68
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-31 06:09:49

RB, you are such an eloquent writer. Would probably book time with you to just chat. You have really interesting views and life experiences.
FirstTeamCaptain
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 14:49:53

On 2021-10-30 08:21:21 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
I read the first post by this punter and felt sorry for him. Yes he did not ask for this to happen just like many of us ladies do not ask for guys to take advantage of intimate situations when they over step the boundaries. No one wants to go through this punter or SP.

Then it became more clear as this thread continued, that it was not a dispute about what happened as both parties have agreed on who initiated this and there was apologies and those where even accepted at one point long before the SP made a public apology.

It became clear that the issue here was More about the testing and the fact that the results was not forthcoming in the time frame the OP thought to be an appropriate amount of time. He then brought it to the forum. I believe that had those test results come back faster none of this would have become public.

Yet during this time he took no responsibility for his own health after the fact, instead he came here and that is why people have came down on him. We are grown ups and even though a wrong was done to him, he should have gone to test himself, for his own sanity not for hers or anyone elses. Why did he place that responsibility on the SP, when he already felt betrayed in his trust of her. It is his health that should be priority.

I will never fault him for how he felt about the incident. But I find it hard to wrap my head around that part, how can you just stand by and leave that responsibility in someone else's hands.

Yes this lady did something very risky and dumb at that moment.. But everyone seems to forget she would have faced exactly the same fears after the incident regarding her health as he did.

We all know now that that the SPs results came back negative. Which means she was negative at time of incident and still is.

She might just have gotten very lucky that he was negative or even luckier that she did not catch anything from him if he was positive.

But we don't know his status at all and won't know it ever if she just got lucky or luckier.

He is now a ghost that will return with a new profile that does not have to deal with this publicly anymore. While she will be here facing all of this everyday for the rest of her career as a SP.

I agree with basically everything you've said here Miss Red. I too went through pretty much the same feelings when reading the thread. I don't get why he didn't test and put that all on the lady. Both had the responsibility to test.
I don't fault him for bringing it here though. I feel like he thought he wasn't getting any feedback and he was worried he was never going to get a response unless he makes noise.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: 'Rape' bare by SP - what would you do
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-02 14:59:51
Edited: 2021-11-02 15:00:36

On 2021-10-23 03:37:12 [deleted] said:

Rape' bare by SP - what would you do

I will pray for her.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.