Navigation
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2014
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 09:50:48
Edited: 2021-11-01 10:18:43

On 2021-11-01 09:47:13 Ms Ruby said:
Ok all now relax!?

This can be solved but as with all punting it's a trial and error thing.
Come see me I have different packages for different levels of interest!

All can be resolved with a clear communication

No thank you, I will pass on your services.

I am seeking the services of a real Dom that is reputable and trustworthy as per my original message.

Being a true Dom requires trust.
Ms Ruby
Ms Ruby - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 29
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 09:58:04

Do you guy understand normally, not all Dom's are about fucking !? It's about being clear and understanding the phycological and physical effect of a fetish .

Your Dom or dominate is not supposed to be someone you want to have sex with. Many people do develop feeling for their Dom but this mainly due to the trust you build up in the person you hand over your power too!
Ms Ruby
Ms Ruby - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 30
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-01 10:00:35

No problem I will soon be reputable as iv just started being open about the fact that is also my own link!!!

Good luck in your pursuite
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2016
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-01 10:01:35
Edited: 2021-11-01 10:14:50

Being a Dom is not "a trial and error thing" as you so mention

Definitely a red flag for me
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 09:18:39

On 2021-11-01 08:18:18 Sage said:
On 2021-11-01 08:12:41 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-01 08:04:44 Sage said: .Yep.
Many,many people thinks BDSM is simply a superficial thing.
As it's becoming more and more mainstream so does the misconceptions become norm

You are absolutely correct. Very few of us in the community know this and hear the stories from newbies.

The moment someone requests a new fetish or term. We get a new expert that Google the definition of the term, and now she offers it as part of her services. It's all fun and games until something goes horribly wrong.

BDSM is not just one thing, or 50 shades. There are so many fetishes, kinks, etc. To properly understand it, it takes a lot of trust.

When that trust is broken by fake wannabe Doms or con artists, then it becomes very off putting and you get a sour taste for the experience.

yes and as you've mentioned physical or emotional harm can be caused.
M/s can be a powerful healing tool but not in the hands of a careless individual

Have to agree

I had to first become a sub to learn the art of being a Dom

After many sessions I was able to add it to my list
Many kinks and fetish videos are available online. Not the way to go however
My clients train me as they know what they are doing and are our best teachers
I had to practice sounding a number of times before I could start advertising it as well as pegging
Otherwise you could seriously end up hurting someone
Ms Ruby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 10:07:15

For once I agree with Kaycee

It is a amazing experience that allows a person freedom and excitement beyond words!!!

Finding the correct Dom for you is a process and when you find him or her you will know it
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Dominatrix - Why is it so hard to find a decent honest and trustworthy Dom.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6787
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 10:18:15

On 2021-11-02 10:07:15 Ms Ruby said:

It is a amazing experience that allows a person freedom and excitement beyond words!!!

Finding the correct Dom for you is a process and when you find him or her you will know it

I found mine,well he found me

Happy you agree.....
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2042
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 10:29:20
Edited: 2021-11-02 10:31:17

On 2021-11-02 10:07:15 Ms Ruby said:

I must stress the point that being a Dom is not a game you play for money, it is still not "a trial and error thing" as you so mentioned in previous posts.

This is a big red flag for me to stay away from you.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6789
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-02 11:57:15

[QUOTE;3257175;AnthonyEdwards] On 2021-11-02 10:07:15 Ms Ruby said: For once I agree with Kaycee

I must stress the point that being a Dom is not a game you play for money, it is still not "a trial and error thing" as you so mentioned in previous posts.

Totally agree with you....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.