dg319146
dg319146 - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 58
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-02 20:27:27
Edited: 2021-11-02 20:28:08

"A bit of a pickle" is an understatement - @AnthonyEdwards - I have recently landed in a very similar situation. Been punting for 25 years and the first time ever that I fell completely and utterly in love with a WG (Only once before with a proper girlfriend). Being a man of means makes it easy to punt to my hearts content - which I did, till the one came along - she is 24 with a young son, (I have been punting longer than she is old!). At one stage there was a bit of mutual spark but I fear the flame is now only on my side.

It caused a severe midlife crisis for me - willing to give everything that I ever worked for, the little bit that is left of my marriage (don't have kids) and everything else for this lady. I have organised some professional counselling for myself to try and make head or tails of what is happening in my head. It is so bad I can't sleep and can't eat, I don't want to punt except to visit her - also thought of a trust fund for her kid or for her to study further. I am slowly working through this but it hurts like hell.

Thanks for awesome ladies like Miss Red and Russian Bridget who took the time and effort to read and comment on a previous post that I did in this regard. Your wisdom is a shining light on this quagmire of the purple world.

Best of luck with your endeavour - hope it turns out happy without heartbreak for you the girl or her son.
DG
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 08:20:20

On 2021-11-02 17:33:57 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-02 16:16:04 Rachel said: On 2021-11-01 17:02:26 vampirezn said: Superfuck has a whole thread on how to make an SP your girlfriend.

vzn

Lol oh yes I remember that beauty!! Hahaha

It would be so easy if that were the case. In this case I don't think the lady cares for me more than the next client.

Maybe I had just been given the real world version of GFE, with radio silence, and additionally added ex or current BF as an extra.

I'm seriously thinking I should just stick to partying and stop trying to think a hot sexy lady would ever truly be interested in me for the person that I am instead of what's in my wallet

I think you should examine yourself why you are doing this. It sounds like its got more to do with you than the lady or her son. You admit you get off on doing these types of charity acts for ladies. If you came across this kid in a orphanage or with a father as a single parent with the same challenges you would not have felt the need to make the same gesture. You want to be accepted by women because you are deeply insecure and feel unwanted. You are not attracted to women that don't need saving. The more saving there is involved the more attracted you are to a woman. This is not about the kid, it's not even about the mom, it's all about you and your need to feel accepted and appreciated by women and the only ones you feel you can get that from are those in need.

Answer this, if you came across this boy with the same need living with frail grandparents or a struggling single Dad would you have felt the same way and have thoughts about setting up a trust? I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2078
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 08:39:25
Edited: 2021-11-03 09:03:31

On 2021-11-03 08:20:20 BobbyDN said:

Answer this, if you came across this boy with the same need living with frail grandparents or a struggling single Dad would you have felt the same way and have thoughts about setting up a trust? I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

I thank you for your advice and guidance, kindest of sirs, with a 3 day old profile. What are you hiding behind?

Been there, done that got three T-shirts for that already.

1,Grandparents were put up in a private ground floor apartment in Stellenbosch. 1 kid, lost his parents in car crash

2, Grandparents in Kimberly put up in one of my properties, still there, 2 kids, brother and sister from abusive drugged parents who never seem to want to complete rehab

3, Family in Durban, they used to abuse their kid by beating the poor child. Kid is with grandparents and doing very well thank you.

Does it even matter who or why I am helping. Don't people just help anyone these days?

I have plenty of horror stories I can share with you over a few tequilas. I don't do beer

What irritates and urkes me is abusive men who think they can treat women however they feel like by manipulating them. Yet these women feel forced to be with them and stay with them.

Emotional abuse is far worst than physical abuse. These are not real men. They are cowards
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 08:46:01

On 2021-11-02 11:33:38 modnarmodnar said:

He respawned with the Locote username.

Eish mara wena you are Afro Eintein ne

And sho, "respawned", yoh! Mara that is a beeg word sho!, especially considering that it was only relatively recently (+-200 years) that the colonisers introduced written language to this part of the world. I am impressed.

[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 08:47:36

On 2021-11-02 16:05:54 SuperFuck said:

Locote!!!

SuperFuck!!!

On 2021-11-02 19:15:14 SuperFuck said:

Locote!!!

SuperFuck!!!

On 2021-11-02 16:05:54 SuperFuck said:

Locote!!!

SuperFuck!!!
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2079
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 08:59:52

You can take a gift horse to the toilet, but you cannot force it to go
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-03 09:39:16

On 2021-11-03 08:46:01 Locote said:
On 2021-11-02 11:33:38 modnarmodnar said:
He respawned with the Locote username.

Eish mara wena you are Afro Eintein ne

And sho, "respawned", yoh! Mara that is a beeg word sho!, especially considering that it was only relatively recently (+-200 years) that the colonisers introduced written language to this part of the world. I am impressed.

"HE'S BLACK GUYS!!! HE'S BLACK!!!! GUYS DID YOU KNOW HE'S BLACK???"

Lol dude, you're so fucking lame.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 09:40:20
Edited: 2021-11-03 09:44:35

Okay AE it seems that you might go ahead!

I am not sure if others might have advised accordingly but here it goes:

1. If you do end up setting this up make sure its iron clad, the SP should not get access to the money as it is for the child, so set it up as such, you do not want a the SP coming up with creative ways of accessing this money (with the right legal team) she can say whats the use of the money for education when we are not eating right now, and there are other means so like i suggest set it up iron clad - you do want the money getting into the wrong hands or worse the SP is a drug user and this is just a lekker December for her.

2. Have you thought of what would you do when she is pregnant again with somebody elses kid? will you set that kid up as well? the SP could now have the attitude that hey i can fuk around have kids AE will sort out their future, just think this through.

3. upbringing - its hard to put this in words but lets think of a multi millionaire winning the lotto and then the common man winning the lotto that put them both on the same financial footing - see who would be in the better position after a few years. I recall a JSE listed company a few years ago whom paid out >300k (minimum) to the employees (even the lowest level ones) as the shares did really well and all the employees where part of the share scheme, the responsible thing was to get these employees financial advice and they did. so think about what might happen with the blood sweat and tears that a self made man put himself through to earn that buck. Maybe it came easy i don't know, i did not buy bitcoin :)
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2082
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 09:48:33
Edited: 2021-11-03 09:51:07

@ASHASH. Thank you bro for some really valuable input. You raise some very valuable points to consider. I have been thinking about this a lot. To also make sure I am not being conned. I only know her for a week.

She has an emotionally abusive boyfriend that thinks he owns her. She will never leave him, no matter what. We certainly don't want him getting his hands on it too.

Wrt to the kid story, I did have someone try that one on me. Dodged that bullet. DNA test proved I don't have an heir. I would have easily supported and turned herife around if she did not lie to me and try to manipulate me.

At this point it could even be similar to going to the jewelry store to buy an engagement ring then wait for a lady to come along and fit it on
ASASH
ASASH - Re: In a bit of a pickle
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 372
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-03 10:08:02

Awesome AE, all the best with your decision!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.