AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Silly question regarding online content
Silly question regarding online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2205
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 07:00:03
Edited: 2021-11-07 07:18:13

I could be wrong, maybe I miss the point. But I am curious to know, you don't have to answer here and welcome to pm me if you like.

I'm not saying it's bad practice, I would like to understand the thinking behind it, maybe I could help.

I notice many ladies on here sell online media content. Yes I do support a good few of them, because they need the cash desperately. It brings in extra income without having to do an actual booking, so I get that. But it can be very lucrative supplemental income.

These packages sell from around R200 and up for sometimes a lot of content. My question is that aren't you selling yourselves short?

I understand the risks involved, some dubious punters upload them to other sites, etc. Some ladies don't know how to get them set up, there are a lot of variables. I find that the SA industry is very different from the EU. I do a lot of work with helping ladies in the industry, (not in SA,) and they have constant recurring reliable income that they can always count on.

Does it not earn you more money on a clip by clip bases and international clientele if you have a good marketing strategy in place?

For example 20 videos for R200, of which the punter may get a lucky packet mix, which he doesn't know what he is getting.

Vs

20 videos at maybe $10~$20 per clip on a recurring bases as new people find your videos. Here the punter gets to choose his flavor and put in requests.

VS some other sites,

maybe ESA does it as well, (I don't know because my flash doesn't work), where you upload for free and get advertising revenue

I would like to hear the ladies side of the story too
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Re: Silly question regarding online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 15:40:10

No ladies replied.
My contribution is simple :
Unnecessary to spend any money on this .( online content)
Its available all over.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2215
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 19:22:32

On 2021-11-07 15:40:10 Frank the tank said:
No ladies replied.
Its available all over.

100% my point. It becomes a Pity tax that the punter pays to try and help the lady out in dire times. Many times I also hear on these threads. The ladies say that guy's buy their content, but ask not to send the media.

The other side of the coin is the ladies using whatsapp get conned by punters who pay for content then reverse the funds when the content is received.

Some ladies do calls and video calls, that's also a nice way to interact and get paid.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-07 19:52:00

On 2021-11-07 19:22:32 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-07 15:40:10 Frank the tank said: No ladies replied.
Its available all over.

100% my point. It becomes a Pity tax that the punter pays to try and help the lady out in dire times. Many times I also hear on these threads. The ladies say that guy's buy their content, but ask not to send the media.

The other side of the coin is the ladies using whatsapp get conned by punters who pay for content then reverse the funds when the content is received.

Some ladies do calls and video calls, that's also a nice way to interact and get paid.

Lol. Nobody is forcing you to buy content. I don't sell any online content. But punters far away request so I think the girls are doing well. Wg don't need anyone's sympathy from any punter. We offer a service you either want to book or not. Simple. You can either afford our rates or can't. End of story.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2176
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 19:53:51

Antony.....that question was moer long. Do you have a shorter version of it?
primebeef
primebeef - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1572
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-07 20:10:19

Perhaps shorter like you? Is everything you type undermining or do u ever have anything meaningful to say minime?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Silly question regarding online content
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-07 21:29:35

On 2021-11-07 19:53:51 Minime V10.1 said:
Antony.....that question was moer long. Do you have a shorter version of it?

Lol :))) :D
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2268
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 09:29:11
Edited: 2021-11-10 09:30:07

An idea I have been thinking of that I wished the ladies on ESA had to offer as a part of their service.

An introductory video call with a client, maybe something like
R20 for 15mins or R50 for 30 mins. No nudity, or that kind of thing. Just get to know the lady and build the chemistry. Especially for first time visits.

It might be small money, but if you add them up, it can amount to a lot. Think of it as the R50 you never had.

The potential of these offerings could lead to other services similar to the 15min Blow and Glow deals. Instead of meeting in person or having to beat traffic. You could do a video call with a lady, R100 for 30 mins and she would offer you JOI services

Or maybe for a fee of R200, for the day, and she and you could sext each other for 8hrs.

The possibilities are endless, I would love to see more creativity like this.
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2540
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-21 08:19:27

On 2021-11-10 09:29:11 AnthonyEdwards said:
An idea I have been thinking of that I wished the ladies on ESA had to offer as a part of their service.

An introductory video call with a client, maybe something like
R20 for 15mins or R50 for 30 mins. No nudity, or that kind of thing. Just get to know the lady and build the chemistry. Especially for first time visits.

It might be small money, but if you add them up, it can amount to a lot. Think of it as the R50 you never had.

The potential of these offerings could lead to other services similar to the 15min Blow and Glow deals. Instead of meeting in person or having to beat traffic. You could do a video call with a lady, R100 for 30 mins and she would offer you JOI services

Or maybe for a fee of R200, for the day, and she and you could sext each other for 8hrs.

The possibilities are endless, I would love to see more creativity like this.

Have any of the ladies @here looked into offering this as part of their pre service for punters like me who don't want a mechanical service.

Some may already do this somewhat, and a quick response or reply between clients.

But there is a potential for earning and some of us would be willing to pay for your time in decent uninterrupted conversation as a premium service.

To be able to build up the Chemistry. Get to know you and entice me to make that booking?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Silly question regarding online content
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5013
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-21 08:58:55

For me it is time that stops me from offering introduction video calls and sexting as a service.

There just ain't enough hours in a day.

I do have random chats with existing and potential clients, but if I am unable to chat or answer for a whole day due to being busy, I don't feel guilty because it ain't a paid agreement that I might be breaking, by not being able to respond to text sent to me.

It definitely is a source of income that could be explored by ladies but for me, it just won't work as a standard services.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.