Navigation
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Every day pervs
Re: Every day pervs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1090
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 11:14:28

The entire winter in hot, sexy winter wear, stockings and thigh high boots in tight fitting above the knee length dresses....

Now its summer wear, short tight dresses again but exposed sexy, shiny, lotioned up legs from the thighs down...

Both seasons had perky breasts, pointy nipples and prime ass for spanking...

OMFG and that's just my wife...LOL ;-)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Every day pervs
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:11:58
Edited: 2021-11-11 08:11:57

Moms at Sports events. Gym Attire, Hair tied and Tight tank tops and Jeans outlining their curves, sundresses pulled up as they sit and watch with legs crossed ! Bloody hell ! Whilst I wait to play my games !!! Perv or Admirer ! Who cares !
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2304
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 08:32:31
Edited: 2021-11-11 08:42:43

On 2021-11-11 08:11:58 Morning_Glory28 said:
Moms at Sports events. Gym Attire, Hair tied and Tight tank tops and Jeans outlining their curves, sundresses pulled up as they sit and watch with legs crossed ! Bloody hell ! Whilst I wait to play my games !!! Perv or Admirer ! Who cares !

Moms in their butt scrunch pants leggings and heels. Such a turn on

??? ???? ?????? ?????? ???..,--~*'_...'
????? ?????? ??????? ?? (,-~~--,,_..,/'I
??????.??? ?????? ????,-^"_ : : : : :,-_"_/'
??? ?? ????? ????,,,-^"_ : : : : : : : ',,,,-"
**___'^^~-,,,----~^*'"_ : : : : : : : : : :,-"
.:.:.:.:.,-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :,-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ,,-^_
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ,,,-^_
:.' : : ' : : : : : : : ;,,,-~"_
:.:.:: :"-,""***/*','_
:.': : : : :"-, : : :"
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : ,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'I
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-,_::::_,-*__,,~"
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 11:53:31

@anthonyedwards Do they do it purposely and like the attention or knowing someone is watching ? Because at some point, I'm going to take bait !
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 12:07:35

On 2021-11-11 11:53:31 Morning_Glory28 said:
@anthonyedwards Do they do it purposely and like the attention or knowing someone is watching ? Because at some point, I'm going to take bait !

You know when you see the toes between the legs at the Y. Then they walk around, bend down, even a few yoga poses. That is enough for me to approach her and strike up a conversation.

Many a times they are not open minded
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 12:27:54

Once in a complex saw this lady with a lovely ass walking in front of me dressed in black leggings of which I could see the one side of her light blue lace panties stuck inbetween her chicks showing through as her ass swayed side to side.

My mouth was watering. I approached her like a gentleman and not long thereafter she fucked me. There were also other times when we would bump into each and fondle.

peterb
peterb - Re: Every day pervs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 562
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 12:40:00

I love it

My son owns a personal gym (max 4 at a time) and a water shop

I think that most woman dress up like that on purpose, not for comfort or exercising - just flirting
Indian Chanel
Indian Chanel - Re: Every day pervs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 71
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 12:53:43

You guys are wild as fuck.haha
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 12:58:14

@anthonyedwards Spot on ! The thing for me is the little, normal things to the eye to a lot, which would go undetected. I pick up. Happens when you're your mind runs a marathon sexually !!

Its the direct look from their car when you walking in your gym/warm up clothes with your kit and theirs a smirk on their faces. It's the adjustment of tights and then running their hands over their butt and thighs to make sure it's firm. The crossing of legs when wearing sundresses and pulling the dress up enough to show those toned calves and thighs when you standing close in close proximity. It's the adjustment of the low tank tops or opening of the buttons to show just enough. And then they strike the pose, stretch, drop something !!!

Leonardo di caprio in Wolf of Wall Street moment. I know, I know. It's my mind ! But damn, it's so sensually seductive whether they mean it or not !!!
AnthonyEdwards
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2330
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:08:30

There is this sexy lady that runs the panelbeaters in Randburg that I took my car to. She is so sexy, from her outfits, the way that she takes care of herself, I have been perving over her social media. I purposely left one of my cars there, just so I could go visit her every day. Sadly I had to collect the car, but think I'm taking another one there next week.

I wish she was on ESA. I will find a lady on ESA that looks similar.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.