AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2273
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 14:34:27

On 2021-11-10 10:43:47 Greyfox said:
I have paid more cancellation fees than I care to remember.

The most cancellation fee to ever pay is R10, or a Fiver. At least you paid something for her troubles.

Better yet keep your cash in the smallest denomination coins and pay with that
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-10 15:23:24

On 2021-11-10 14:30:59 Kommerq said:
Been eying this lady for a while made the booking, real deal was a bit of a departure from what the esa profile presented, as I started giving her a started smelling ass, but like freshly squeezed ass, which didn't help Larry at all but he managed to finish, when she got up from the bed she left a skid mark. Like wtf

I felt ill

Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 15:57:16

Guy called me when I was working from a private house. Arrived on time,as he opened his car door the most horrible smell hit me,at first I thought it might be the car itself, only to find out it was him that smelt bad
Long story short.....
Only wanted a massage,was full of sores on his ass,he said it was spider bites
Ran out the room to get gloves as there was no way I was touching him with bare hands.
Chased him out 5 Min later. He has booked various ladies in Pretoria. After he left we had to strip the bed and curtains cos the smell was horrific
Couldn't use the room the entire day
I was extremely nauseated....
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2780
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 17:11:22

my worst was a fat guy coming and and as he passed me i smelt a shitty smell i said to him whats that smell, he said he had a colonoscopy bag attached to himself with shit in it, it was full up as he showed it to me. i told him how dare he arrive with that (i know the guy must have cancer or something like that, sorry for him) He thought i was gonna do some kind of service on him. I told him to get the hell out there an then, did not eeven want waste my time fee. saw him get into a truck an had work boys in there. Fuck me, the poor guys who have to sit next to that. I had to put candles all day, not take another client i felt ill. windows opened till the next day, incesence burning the whole of the next day too. horrific. vomit imogi. s
FMS
FMS - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 791
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 17:21:22

One of the top massage venues in Pretoria ...the booking was made with a gorgeous lady....after 15 minutes she got an sms, she read it and excused herself. Waited 5 long minutes before another lady arrived to continue the booking.

I asked where the original lady was and was told she had to go to the bank.

When I complained to the owner, my number was blocked and it still is to this day.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-10 17:30:00

Had a double, so the one girl did a body slide on me, getting me really hard and ready. She got off and ask the other girl if she is ready. Where the other girl replied and said she doesn't do bareback like we just did. Hello, at no point was I inside her friends pussy. That comment just changed the mood for me, felt awkward and couldn't cum after that.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2284
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-10 17:33:53
Edited: 2021-11-10 17:45:35

On 2021-11-10 17:11:22 Sylvia said:
my worst was a fat guy coming and and as he passed me i smelt a shitty smell i said to him whats that smell, he said he had a colonoscopy bag attached to himself with shit in it, it was full up as he showed it to me. i told him how dare he arrive with that (i know the guy must have cancer or something like that, sorry for him) He thought i was gonna do some kind of service on him. I told him to get the hell out there an then, did not eeven want waste my time fee. saw him get into a truck an had work boys in there. Fuck me, the poor guys who have to sit next to that. I had to put candles all day, not take another client i felt ill. windows opened till the next day, incesence burning the whole of the next day too. horrific. vomit imogi. s

Was that the guy from that Poeping thread that never wanted to die?

Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6917
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 20:04:34

On 2021-11-10 17:33:53 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-10 17:11:22 Sylvia said: my worst was a fat guy coming and and as he passed me i smelt a shitty smell i said to him whats that smell, he said he had a colonoscopy bag attached to himself with shit in it, it was full up as he showed it to me. i told him how dare he arrive with that (i know the guy must have cancer or something like that, sorry for him) He thought i was gonna do some kind of service on him. I told him to get the hell out there an then, did not eeven want waste my time fee. saw him get into a truck an had work boys in there. Fuck me, the poor guys who have to sit next to that. I had to put candles all day, not take another client i felt ill. windows opened till the next day, incesence burning the whole of the next day too. horrific. vomit imogi. s

Was that the guy from that Poeping thread that never wanted to die?

Ohhhhhh noooooo
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2782
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-10 20:59:46

dont know who this was or is. prob did not read that thread. s
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-10 21:07:05

Has to be this one:
www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Never before has hygiene been so bad that I had to call it quits. Still traumatised by this one lol.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.