Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2314
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:33:43
Edited: 2021-11-11 09:40:22

On 2021-11-11 09:13:50 Kimmylee said:
On 2021-11-11 09:00:53 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-11

I offered an app which I provided for free, if it helps. It's on the bottom of the previous page.

AE...anyone can access any app if they needed it.

Punters would ask the WGs to be their original selves. Now here is someone as original as they come and expresses themselves in full view and all of a sudden her transparency is a problem? No no no....There are those who understand and appreciate her. As for the App. Why didn't you also send it privately via PM if you were serious?

Since you didn't, let her be! Don't shove it down her virtual throat!

Nobody is shoving anything. People are trying to help. Yes, I can agree, there are some that take things too far or make a mockery out of it. That's wrong.

The reason I posted it on the forum so that others could also benefit from it.

If someone is doing something wrong, is it not human nature to help, teach and educate them? Or should we just stand back and watch them make mistake after mistake while everyone else makes a mockery out of it?

We should be uplifting each other, not bickering about the small things that don't matter.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2097
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 09:47:27

Sorry KimmyLee, but with respect, I fully disagree. This is a public forum - anytime you post anywhere on it you are automatically inviting comment from every other forum member. It is admirable that you feel empathy for her and I also feel very sorry for her as I think she is in some mental bad space, but that does NOT preclude discussing her comments. What you are suggesting is that we treat the forum like graffiti. Anyone can spray whatever on the wall and we must just stand back and admire it, not write our own. Not the kind of forum I would personally enjoy. So your "let her be" while it may look very sweet and caring on the surface, is fairly ignorant of basic reality and group politics.
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9014
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:20:20

On 2021-11-11 09:33:43 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-11 09:13:50 Kimmylee said: On 2021-11-11 09:00:53 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-11-11

I offered an app which I provided for free, if it helps. It's on the bottom of the previous page.

AE...anyone can access any app if they needed it.

Punters would ask the WGs to be their original selves. Now here is someone as original as they come and expresses themselves in full view and all of a sudden her transparency is a problem? No no no....There are those who understand and appreciate her. As for the App. Why didn't you also send it privately via PM if you were serious?

Since you didn't, let her be! Don't shove it down her virtual throat!

Nobody is shoving anything. People are trying to help. Yes, I can agree, there are some that take things too far or make a mockery out of it. That's wrong.

The reason I posted it on the forum so that others could also benefit from it.

If someone is doing something wrong, is it not human nature to help, teach and educate them? Or should we just stand back and watch them make mistake after mistake while everyone else makes a mockery out of it?

We should be uplifting each other, not bickering about the small things that don't matter.

If no one else can get that making a mockery of her is anything to go by then the vileness is in the writing and all that says she is what someone else wants her to be instead of letting her know that you're a supporting community would have been much better. Don't you think?

If what I said to you seems like an attack then clearly you don't know Kimmylee at all. I don't blame you!

Yes you posted it. Anyone who cared, saw it. Why did you feel the need to remind people that you posted a link, clearly people can read or did you need someone's specific attention? You didn't need to repeat yourself, people saw it. I saw it, trust me she saw it. It's ok! Don't stress! Thank you.

But you see the thing is people who commented thereafter are trying to justify the cruel means in the name of love, support and education. The damage has already been done! I say so because I am in the middle of it.

None of the so called helpers really extended an olive branch but instead made her look like a joke! Is that playing fair?

We can move on but knowing this platform it may not even end here. So let's debate!

Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Fake private investigator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:21:54
Edited: 2021-11-11 10:24:12

Has anyone actually read the review that started this rage?
Review Mercury 09/10/2021

Face 3/5
Body 5/5
Personality 2/5
Telephone manners 4/5
Venue cleanliness 4/5
Personal cleanliness5/5
Privacy 3/5
Service. 3/5

Mercury works from a lower standard guesthouse, the shower wasn't working properly, glad I managed to wash the soap off. She got the body of a girl in her twenties, unfortunately the face tells another story.
The deed felt rushed and with badly acted fake
exited heavy breating, avoiding eye contact throughout.

After this the comments from Mercury and Freedom started.
I replied twice on this forum, ignoring her Death threats on my P.M.
Have certainly not called her or made anyone else call her on my behalf.
The accusations that I wanted raw Sex, are just a cheap shot in anger. I didn't get to my age without precaution.
I hope this sheds some light into this otherwise interesting story.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Fake private investigator
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9015
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:39:26
Edited: 2021-11-11 10:46:57

On 2021-11-11 09:47:27 oraljim said:
Sorry KimmyLee, but with respect, I fully disagree. This is a public forum - anytime you post anywhere on it you are automatically inviting comment from every other forum member. It is admirable that you feel empathy for her and I also feel very sorry for her as I think she is in some mental bad space, but that does NOT preclude discussing her comments. What you are suggesting is that we treat the forum like graffiti. Anyone can spray whatever on the wall and we must just stand back and admire it, not write our own. Not the kind of forum I would personally enjoy. So your "let her be" while it may look very sweet and caring on the surface, is fairly ignorant of basic reality and group politics.

I am so glad your mirror is very reflective and you clearly see how you really look. Respect you say? You failed to respect her what makes you think you can respect me?

Ignorant? Again, throwing those words around like it's nothing. Look again, you must love that shiny glow you see in front of you. Lovely!

A public forum it is. Who said it was private? Your own ghost?

Being an empath is not admirable, walk a mile in her shoes. And I don't mean put your dick in every hole. I mean take her place for life then you will know. For now, you don't. Neither do I. So this will go on for a while! Shall we?

I am the right person to disagree with. Didn't you know? Yes I am the one. So let's do it! I won't get in your way. You like politics. In fact you live for these kind of politics. You breathe these kind of politics, they put you up there. They water and elevate you. So who the fuck am I to get in your way?

Yes I said let her be! Why are you in my way?

ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4073
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:16:41
Edited: 2021-11-11 15:37:18

Mercury/Freedom has been banned from ESA for making death threats.

ESA will not tolerate this kind of behaviour.

ESA Admin

Muzz
Muzz - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:28:58

Dead threads? Even ESA's own system didn't allow the original words *hehe*
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 4074
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:38:02

On 2021-11-11 15:28:58 Muzz said:
Dead threads? Even ESA's own system didn't allow the original words *hehe*

Lol, thanks for pointing that out Muzz.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2098
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:38:29

On 2021-11-11 10:39:26 Kimmylee said:
I am so glad your mirror is very reflective and you clearly see how you really look. Respect you say? You failed to respect her what makes you think you can respect me?

I am prepared to entertain the notion of respecting you because:
a) Your communication has been clear, concise, thought out and respectful. Absolutely none of her communication has been any of those things.
b) I respect you because you are prepared to enter into a debate, not just hurl abuse and insults if anyone doesn't agree with you.
c) You haven't threatened to take out adverts posting my or anyone else's number with the express intention of causing grief and trouble.
d) You haven't made any death threats to anyone that I have seen.

People behave differently, and thus deserve different treatment. I thus rationally, and CORRECTLY treat her differently to the way I treat you, because she BEHAVES differently. How are you unable to see that?
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Fake private investigator
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2333
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:40:06

Thank you ESA for being on the ball and keeping this platform safe for all of us, listening to our feedback and building a great community.

To the GM's who are expiring, make sure you renew. To those who aren't GM, It rocks. Even ESA Admin has GM status. It makes me proud

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.