Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:43:02

On 2021-11-11 10:40:10 ASASH said:
On 2021-11-11 10:14:51 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said: On 2021-11-10 13:59:11 Kylie The Original @ Elements said: Just to let you know !
Mutual touching is an extra
And so you sould be paying extra for it!
Imagine if a lady would simply just allow any and every one to touch her special place like they want to
~ FOR FREE!!!!
That is so disrespectful and degrading!!!!!
So please respect it.

AND PAY for it
It's not a big deal
UNLESS you are one of those who expects Freebies,
become a girls favorite client by being desent for a change,
And maybe she will open up more ....

You'd think common decency and sense would dictate this, but unfortunately there are plenty disgusting cheapskates on here.

My point is if it really was soooo disrespectful and degrading then how does the money fix that? so an extra R100 to disrespect or degrade you, lol

Because my body is a business, not a free for all. Don't you have anything better to do with your life than try justify sexual harassment? I decide what goes, and charge a lot more than R 100.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 390
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:47:51
Edited: 2021-11-11 10:50:13

Apologies, I was referring to the OP, you on the other hand need to go back on your meds. This changing venues every two weeks or so does not bode well in any environment. The OP was justifying that R100 will fix her problem.
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:49:39

On 2021-11-11 10:47:51 ASASH said:
Apologies, I was referring to the OP, you on the other hand need to go back on your meds. This changing venues every two weeks or so does not bode well in any environment.

I can work wherever I choose, thanks. Don't you have a job? Or is irritating wgs paying enough?
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 391
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 10:53:50

On 2021-11-11 10:49:39 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said:
On 2021-11-11 10:47:51 ASASH said: Apologies, I was referring to the OP, you on the other hand need to go back on your meds. This changing venues every two weeks or so does not bode well in any environment.

I can work wherever I choose, thanks. Don't you have a job? Or is irritating wgs paying enough?

lol
Be - Sensual
Be - Sensual - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 11:26:05

At Be-Sensual we have always allowed touching and playing. What is sensual or erotic about not being allowed to mutually enjoy the session. The only time you are not allowed to touch at our venue is when you are in the Sensory Deprivation Session, but only when you are tied up and blindfolded.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:04:17

I have to be very honest with you. I have been looking at Sabrina's add for a while and boy oh boy did I wanna visit. Now shes alot closer I was contemplating a visit but now seems rather not. She really knows how to stand her man and I respect that. The reason is I think the venue cost of maybe 750 plus to just touch or a bit more sensuality might set me back 1k or 1k or more. I'm not cheap but let's get real guys. No offense Sabrina lol.
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:27:08

On 2021-11-11 14:04:17 gavinf007 said:
I have to be very honest with you. I have been looking at Sabrina's add for a while and boy oh boy did I wanna visit. Now shes alot closer I was contemplating a visit but now seems rather not. She really knows how to stand her man and I respect that. The reason is I think the venue cost of maybe 750 plus to just touch or a bit more sensuality might set me back 1k or 1k or more. I'm not cheap but let's get real guys. No offense Sabrina lol.

None taken, there is a lady for every punter's budget. I do allow boob and bum touching, but not my golden triangle (unless you take extra).
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1170
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 14:44:54

On 2021-11-10 15:18:46 gavinf007 said:
So I think we would need to clarify what mutual touching is. I've been to and have reviewed some mg where you cannot even touch their arm as that is an extra back in the day. Some wood even say you cant touch their breasts and like some other posts they massage with underwear on. Look I pay my way as with Kylie reviews otherwise I would not have e reviewed the way I have. So by no means am I saying it's for free. Just thinking sometimes you just lay there like a corpse while they touch u. What a waste. There's got to be pleasure for both to a certain extent.

That's why I book FH girls who are also good at massage.

Then all my options are open.

Thankfully I found a few.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2329
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 15:02:43

On 2021-11-11 14:27:08 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said:
On 2021-11-11 14:04:17 gavinf007 said: I have to be very honest with you. I have been looking at Sabrina's add for a while and boy oh boy did I wanna visit. Now shes alot closer I was contemplating a visit but now seems rather not. She really knows how to stand her man and I respect that. The reason is I think the venue cost of maybe 750 plus to just touch or a bit more sensuality might set me back 1k or 1k or more. I'm not cheap but let's get real guys. No offense Sabrina lol.

None taken, there is a lady for every punter's budget. I do allow boob and bum touching, but not my golden triangle (unless you take extra).

I have no doubt Sabrina is amazing, I have read her reviews. I must just find time in my diary when she is available
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 394
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:08:36

I dont know. Not for me. Reminds me of Lord Forquaad for some reason. Also this pay as you cum idea just puts me off.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.