Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Every day pervs
Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:10:48

Gosh yes the reception ladies at some of these dealerships give me hardons. Walked out with a vehicle a bit more expensive than i wanted because of that shit. Must of been the extras.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Every day pervs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2339
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:14:16

On 2021-11-11 16:10:48 ASASH said:
Gosh yes the reception ladies at some of these dealerships give me hardons. Walked out with a vehicle a bit more expensive than i wanted because of that shit. Must of been the extras.

Do you ever wonder if in this country they would shag for a deal? Like when you're out taking a test drive. Some are real bombshells.

If I owned a dealership, and hired ESA ladies for sales. I'm pretty sure they would make some good sales
seanc
seanc - Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:40:59

I love the female form and the masks makes everyone more attractive. Hot days are the best with girls wearing less and showing off the goods. Drives me crazy. Looking but not being able to touch
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 396
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 16:46:34

On 2021-11-11 16:14:16 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-11 16:10:48 ASASH said: Gosh yes the reception ladies at some of these dealerships give me hardons. Walked out with a vehicle a bit more expensive than i wanted because of that shit. Must of been the extras.

Do you ever wonder if in this country they would shag for a deal? Like when you're out taking a test drive. Some are real bombshells.

If I owned a dealership, and hired ESA ladies for sales. I'm pretty sure they would make some good sales

I do think this is a possibility. Who knows what one will do to seal a deal. Sex sells whether you selling pussy or a day to day product. On a serious note, i am aware of overseas businessmen that come to SA for deal signing but that night before might end up at some of jhbs premium destinations
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Every day pervs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-11 19:58:56

Fuck we're so easy to scam! Hahahaha. Jeepers we are so transparent.

Woman at my office got a new boss and day one with the new boss she wore a top that shows her cleavage (never shown off her cleavage before) and a skirt that showed her legs.

It was such a transparent effort and it worked so well. The boss was taken hook line and sinker. I've known her for ages and I was taken. I bought her coffee, boss gave her special attention, her teammate even bought her lunch.

It's so ridiculous we see it happening and we still go with it. Because you never know there's a 1/100,000 chance she'll pull me into the toilets and we'll shag. She knows it's too easy.

She told me she paid for her last year at varsity through some rich British guy that thought he could sleep with her. She claims she never shagged him. I think he knew what was happening. She's transparent but so so so mightily fuckable. We're all desperate for a 1/100,000 chance.
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Every day pervs
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 19
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:12:11

It's a tad windy here today, I purposely chose to wear a short flared summer dress with a cute lacy black number underneath...

Tomorrow I will be wearing blue skinny jeans accentuating my long legs with a tight little white top to the racetrack...

It is what it is... ;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Every day pervs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:16:25

This thread is hilarious
djo
djo - Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 633
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:23:21

@ Kourtney....which race track will that be
ziggyjoon
ziggyjoon - Re: Every day pervs
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 610
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:26:43

Kourtney B; The boys are gonna love you! Can just be sexy ! xx
DevenM
DevenM - Re: Every day pervs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 13:16:00

I do kids school drop off just to get my morning hit of the Yummy Mummy's in the parking in their gym wear, business formal or casual wear. There's always someone to get your hard before work!

There is one mum that all the dads talk look out for - she has big perky boob, a nice ass and always wear something 2 sizes to small. But don't let the vrou see you looking, because then you have to listen to the, "Objectification of women" speech!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.