balasbak
balasbak - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 23:23:42

On 2021-11-11 12:11:05 Johnny English said:
On 2021-11-11 10:51:02 Johnny2screw2 said: Went to a house in springs, the photos looked ok so I thought let's be adventures. The house they used was going to be demolished by the new owner and they only used it because they got it a low rent. The photos were 20 years old and the 2 girls gained 20kgs.

I wanted to turn around so they offered me a 3 some at the same price. I should have still said no, but again never tried it and it was my birthday and I knew no birthday sex was waiting for me. So the first aunty passed out while trying to give me a BJ, I thought she was dead. The second told me her friend had some funny brain issue and that she will wake up in a little and that I could fuck her soo long. I declined since she might actually have been dead and she smelled. So aunty number 2 took off her underwear and that was it. I left the money and ran just as Aunty number 1 started to wake up rubbing and smelling her you know what. This was about 10 years ago and I never punted in Springs again.

Fuckin' hell, this is hilarious (wasn't at the time but in hinsight ....). Well narrated !

LMFAO ... Aunty 1 Passes Out, Aunty 2 Says Don't Worry... fuck, I would have driven past the venue and kept a on driving ... you must have been like seriously but like beyond seriously jags ... hahaha!
seanc
seanc - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 226
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-11 23:58:43

Went nervously for my first erotic massage at a Pretoria venue and the masseuse spoke non stop about her boyfriend, jerked me off and said it's shower time.

I felt robbed
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 294
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 02:57:35
Edited: 2021-11-12 03:10:28

[/QUOTE]I also try to avoid the so called "classy" ladies because they think they are the shit and they are often full of shit.

Classy???...Voetsek!!!

Superfuck. There's plenty of ladies that have class. They are not full of shit.
They just don't put up with rude abusive language or behavior.

I adore classy men. That respect all women.
I am sure you can read between the lines.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6927
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 06:46:02

On 2021-11-11 22:07:18 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-11 15:06:05 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: On 2021-11-11 14:34:19 iloveagoodshag said: Lovely greek experience but when I pulled out my dick was covered in poop

Thank god for condoms ;)

Nooooo
I had something similar happen to me
Client comes for a pegging session
He insists he is prepped

When I removed the dildo afterwards,well he wasn't prepped at all almost passed out when I saw and smelt poo poo,thank goodness I always put a condom on my dildos,

Sh!rt, Can you imagine if they were the beads, and you pulled them out like you were starting a lawnmower?

Lol...........
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 06:47:50

On 2021-11-11 22:28:55 Sylvia said:
To you lgood s. You mental or what?? Hope i wasnt rude? He should never had rocked up in the state. Not even mentioning anything on the phone. Had he had clean bag with little pee in i prob would have assisted. But a bag FULL to the brim of shit. fucking Noooooooo. No respect coming in like that. No i had no sympathy whatsoever. even now when i think and talk about it my guts churning. Dont ask stupid question that you hope i was not rude to him. If he were not so fat i would have kicked the shit head out. utterly disgusting git. S

I know i should not even entertain laughing but, Ms. Sylvia...i am rolling on the floor!!! I loved reading every word!
I read it with the idea of being a perfect comedy skits for someone like Catherine Tate.
She would make it the funniest piece of comedy ever!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2364
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 06:53:28

On 2021-11-12 02:57:35 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

I also try to avoid the so called "classy" ladies because they think they are the shit and they are often full of shit.

Classy???...Voetsek!!!

Superfuck. There's plenty of ladies that have class. They are not full of shit.
They just don't put up with rude abusive language or behavior.

I adore classy men. That respect all women.
I am sure you can read between the lines.
[/QUOTE]

That word "Voetsek"....i thought i might like Superfuck...but as the posts continue, it is pretty obvious this is an opinionated git who can't see further than his penis tip....which does very little for him...wink.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WORST PUNTS.....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2868
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 07:17:26

On 2021-11-12 06:53:28 Russian Bridgitte said:

That word "Voetsek"....i thought i might like Superfuck...but as the posts continue, it is pretty obvious this is an opinionated git who can't see further than his penis tip....which does very little for him...wink.

@RB

Based on your opinion above Mr SF must be extremely " short sighted".

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6929
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 07:33:52

On 2021-11-11 23:58:43 seanc said:
Went nervously for my first erotic massage at a Pretoria venue and the masseuse spoke non stop about her boyfriend, jerked me off and said it's shower time.

I felt robbed

Wow,WG should never discuss such things with punters it's very off putting.......

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:05:15
Edited: 2021-11-12 08:07:48

A regular and I organise a double with a lady. Now the punt wasn't bad, actually a very nice one
The lady disrespected my request that she uses her drugs at her place before coming for the booking
She arrives before the client and straight to the bathroom and uses her stuff,door wide open.
Client arrives, straight to the bathroom she goes again.
Total disrespectful.
Client knew she is a user
She spent the night on my couch,I woke up the next morning and asked her to leave,my place was a pig sty
Took me 6 hours to clean up her mess,and get the horrible smell of her drugs that she was smoking out

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.