Naughty40Indeed
Naughty40Indeed - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Re: MG- Mutual touching
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:35:06

On 2021-11-11 10:14:51 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said:
On 2021-11-10 13:59:11 Kylie The Original @ Elements said: Just to let you know !
Mutual touching is an extra
And so you sould be paying extra for it!
Imagine if a lady would simply just allow any and every one to touch her special place like they want to
~ FOR FREE!!!!
That is so disrespectful and degrading!!!!!
So please respect it.

AND PAY for it
It's not a big deal
UNLESS you are one of those who expects Freebies,
become a girls favorite client by being desent for a change,
And maybe she will open up more ....

You'd think common decency and sense would dictate this, but unfortunately there are plenty disgusting cheapskates on here.

Unfortunately common sense and common decency are difficult to find these days.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 398
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 08:37:43

On 2021-11-11 18:49:16 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said:
On 2021-11-11 17:41:11 ASASH said: On 2021-11-11 17:20:56 Sabrina @ Velvet Spa said: On 2021-11-11 16:08:36 ASASH said:

Haha I have no limit on spending on my punts, but I won't spend on a suspected code 3. Just a general comment.

That's rich, seeing as though you have the IQ of a mop.

Guess my comment just flew over your head.
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1092
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 09:30:50

I have booked massage only sessions a few times over the years.

The most I paid for an hour was R800 with hand relief and I always asked when making the booking what the "Rules" were to avoid any issues that can ruin an experience.

In most of these bookings mutual touching as in caressing of her body is allowed, the flower however was off limits, but, for that final minutes for the hand release my request to have the SP do this in raised 69 position with that flower inches from my mouth has never been denied.
There is something about having the flower that close yet not being allowed to touch it that makes the release so much more pleasurable ;-)
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2365
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 09:39:41

On 2021-11-12 09:30:50 Knightrider78 said:
I have booked massage only sessions a few times over the years.

The most I paid for an hour was R800 with hand relief and I always asked when making the booking what the "Rules" were to avoid any issues that can ruin an experience.

In most of these bookings mutual touching as in caressing of her body is allowed, the flower however was off limits, but, for that final minutes for the hand release my request to have the SP do this in raised 69 position with that flower inches from my mouth has never been denied.
There is something about having the flower that close yet not being allowed to touch it that makes the release so much more pleasurable ;-)

Nice idea, I love this.

Besides how much more than her legs can you touch if you are on your back getting a massage? Or am I doing this wrong
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 09:43:57

I must agree knightrider with having the flower that close and the desire just makes the experience that much more enjoyable and passionate. I had this experience once, the session got so heated that the lady dropped down on my face and let me eat her all up. Needless to say I was ready to pay but that extra was on the house.
YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1180
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 09:52:30
Edited: 2021-11-12 09:53:43

The problem comes (excuse the pun) when the ladies try to mislead a client by giving the lowest price possible. Then when it comes to the deed, the terms and conditions start flowing. Rather give your price that includes touching as the flat rate.

As for discussing the 'do's and don't s' over the phone, several ladies already have a cold tone in their voice. When you start devling into details they become more aggravated like you're wasting their time.

And lastly, one of the ladies threw the term 'sexual harrassment' into the conversation.. That's a very dangerous line to throw around, especially considering the fact that one R100 note is all that it takes to make it 'consensual'.
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa
Sabrina @ Velvet Spa - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 11:34:57

On 2021-11-12 09:52:30 YourChunkyFunkiness said:
The problem comes (excuse the pun) when the ladies try to mislead a client by giving the lowest price possible. Then when it comes to the deed, the terms and conditions start flowing. Rather give your price that includes touching as the flat rate.

As for discussing the 'do's and don't s' over the phone, several ladies already have a cold tone in their voice. When you start devling into details they become more aggravated like you're wasting their time.

And lastly, one of the ladies threw the term 'sexual harrassment' into the conversation.. That's a very dangerous line to throw around, especially considering the fact that one R100 note is all that it takes to make it 'consensual'.

When you touch a woman against her will, it's sexual harassment. That's common sense
ASASH
ASASH - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-12 11:43:28

Wow Red Flags, seems like if she could potentially cry wolf and say the GRAPE word - minus the G but a Randela or Two fixes that according to the write up.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: MG- Mutual touching
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:12:59

On 2021-11-12 05:13:01 urb4n said:
On 2021-11-10 17:04:54 Kooni said: Note to myself never to visit Elements.

No touching
No kissing

Definetly not for me. Never been to an MG where touching was an extra.

Elements and Le Belle fall into this category. Never going there again.

I disagree.
You CAN touch the ladies at Le Belle.
I have been with almost all of them except maybe 1 or 2. Not one refused being touched (respectfully of course). Some would suggest it even themselves to help raise the intensity of the session. All of them absolute ladies who love their work. Only French kissing & FH are real extra (as they should be).
Daniella
Daniella - Re: MG- Mutual touching
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 251
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-12 12:53:08

I agree .Let's not paint everyone with the same brush now .I allow touching always except fingering .One man's finger is another man's fist..so you get my drift.I think we as MG's need to relax a bit .We can't be cake eaters here We are indeed part of the industry.Our core job is relaxation therapy ,so it's contradictory to fuel a clients frustrations when we boldly advertise relax & release and fail to deliver. Either you do massage therapy out of industry with all your clothes on.Or change your attitude towards your job..The main distinction between that of an MG & a WG is clear.Have your rules like how you want to be treated, enforce them and own your space and your services.Trust me your clients will follow suit. It's not that hard..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.