Navigation
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Lack of response
Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 801
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 08:48:04

Not every guy can call. Think open plan office settings, working from home an SO is also at home, just to mention a few. Iv had bookings on whatsapp, and through ESA dm that turned out great.

BTW, I respond promptly.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Lack of response
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1174
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 08:52:06

On 2021-11-16 08:48:04 Ms Ella said:
Not every guy can call. Think open plan office settings, working from home an SO is also at home, just to mention a few. Iv had bookings on whatsapp, and through ESA dm that turned out great.

BTW, I respond promptly.

No Whatsapp, No booking. For the reasons above.
Unless she is on my bucket list, I only try one, then move on.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2812
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 08:59:23

got you miss ella but some girls dont have cash to keep messsaging and it does cost airtime etc. s
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2426
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 09:00:45

On 2021-11-16 08:59:23 Sylvia said:
got you miss ella but some girls dont have cash to keep messsaging and it does cost airtime etc. s

Some network providers offer free WA messaging
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 09:11:38

And sometimes we need to invest a little to get more out.

On 2021-11-16 09:00:45 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-16 08:59 Some network providers offer free WA messaging

Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 375
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 09:12:32

I've found personally only 20% of WhatsApp chats are worth my time so I decided to delete WhatsApp but I always answer pms within the hour or 30 mins depending on how busy the day is.

But it's really nice to have the gents who call and don't get me to try again some other time if they do get time :)

Also there's store runs that we do to get more lube and condoms and we also believe it or not try to have normal personal lives! Lol
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4975
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-16 09:29:06

About 70% of my appointments are set over whatsup, pm,sms,telegram or email. I rarely have issues using this.

I can't imagine not using these types of communication.

I honestly think those ladies that do not use it, might be missing out on a lot of business.

Yes you don't have to do the 'ping pong" messaging like Sylvia discribes. There just ain't enough hours in a day to entertain every guy that contacts you in that manner.

But a well laid out info piece about your services and fees sent with one or two follow up questions answered and being friendly and approachable is all it takes.

If you however do choose these communication methods, just be patient and give girls some time to respond. We have clients and personal lives and might not respond immediately. And for heavens sake don't start having tinderstyle chats;) Respect that she uses these methods of communication to give you info about her services and fees, if a lady wants to extend the chat she will;)

I typically reply to whatsups, SMSes and telegram within a hour.( Unless I am on an extended appointment or an all-night.

( But I mute my phone after 10 at night. I do need a break from my phone in order to get a good night's rest, sometimes I will respond to text I got during the night in the morning, but rarely do as the time lapse is to great.)

Pm and emails. I will reply during day if I have time but mostly I get to those at end of my day or early mornings.

Always remember we ain't always all the same what works for one lady might not work for the next. So if whatsup fails or pm, try a good old fashioned call;)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lack of response
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-16 09:49:41

I have a main regular (then a couple of backup options).
I noticed I needed backups as I may be really horny on the day my regular is unavailable. So if I can ride it out till she replies then cool otherwise a PM, a call and no response I move to plan B, not available then plan C or then keep my blue balls till my regular is available. I dont overthink it. The girls graft.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2873
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-16 10:04:14

On 2021-11-16 07:57:40 Alphatank said:
I am simple man, if she read my message and she does not reply i simply move on.

I am the same, there's hunderds of advertiser, to choose from why be bothered about those not responding.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lack of response
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-16 10:07:54

If its someone I'm really keen on then I will call a few times. If she doesn't answer then I will WhatsApp or text here and let her know I tried calling and ask for her details on what she offers. If I see she has read my message and not replied then I know she isn't interested. So it's a no go.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.