Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Lack of response
Re: Lack of response
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 419
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 08:18:00

For me the annoying thing is when I inquire again on the charges, and they are like hello again its the same as above, and then I just move on to the next, is it that they do not understand that some of us clear our whatsapp chats? I cannot risk having that information on my phone, so if i fucking ask again just give me the rate!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6363
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 08:23:58
Edited: 2021-11-17 08:30:19

Simple- if you struggle to stay on top of communication or you have so much enquiries, check correspondence every morning and before you knock off.....just like in any other business. In another venture I am involved with I only check mails twice a day and that's how I stay on top of those.

Now a personal note- if I do not respond withing 24 hours something about your enquiry has made me not want to engage with you. You will then notice subsequently that you have been blocked. I make no apology for that. A lot of correspondence is not worthwhile answering and getting myself worked up over.
How do you guys suggest I reply to - I'm a good looking young guy with a nice cock? We all know such enquiries have a no-show rate of just under 100%. Or I'm gonna fuck you till you scream (had one of those actually come in and he had a tiny dick, suffered from ED, and cums in less than a minute and didn't even get me nearly, almost, maybe turned on).
And how long is appropriate to engage with someone before I should just cut it short cos he is wasting my time?
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Lack of response
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 474
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:10:44

Some WG's who apparently have 'no time' to respond to queries, somehow have time to post loooooong justifications on this thread.
Go figure.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lack of response
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:39:43
Edited: 2021-11-17 09:48:36

On 2021-11-17 08:23:58 Bbw Nadia said:
Simple- if you struggle to stay on top of communication or you have so much enquiries, check correspondence every morning and before you knock off.....just like in any other business. In another venture I am involved with I only check mails twice a day and that's how I stay on top of those.

Now a personal note- if I do not respond withing 24 hours something about your enquiry has made me not want to engage with you. You will then notice subsequently that you have been blocked. I make no apology for that. A lot of correspondence is not worthwhile answering and getting myself worked up over.
How do you guys suggest I reply to - I'm a good looking young guy with a nice cock? We all know such enquiries have a no-show rate of just under 100%. Or I'm gonna fuck you till you scream (had one of those actually come in and he had a tiny dick, suffered from ED, and cums in less than a minute and didn't even get me nearly, almost, maybe turned on).
And how long is appropriate to engage with someone before I should just cut it short cos he is wasting my time?

You cannot endlessly engage with someone Nadia. And I agree those type of messages are inappropriate and are generally from time wasters and wankers. It is fine when you see something going in that direction to nip it in the butt, depends on your style but you can do it in a cheeky way and say: "I prefer we keep the naughty chats for the room. When you are ready to show me, give me a shout :)." Something like that.
Tisha
Tisha - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:41:28

@BobbyDn and Ziggy , thank you Guys.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2460
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 09:43:08

I have had a wg tell me that I am not a real punter, I am a wg with a punter profile... She was certainly not the brightest of stars. My reviews and Met in person badge should have counted for something.

No bother to me at all, her loss. I have seen plenty more gorgeous and professional ladies since. Reviews still pending...

I guess this must also be a thing that is happening
landy
landy - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 417
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 10:04:15

On 2021-11-17 08:23:58 Bbw Nadia said:
Or I'm gonna fuck you till you scream (had one of those actually come in and he had a tiny dick, suffered from ED, and cums in less than a minute and didn't even get me nearly, almost, maybe turned on).

So Nadia, you are actually stating this client pitched and paid his fee? Isnt this what your profession is all about? Fulfilling fantasies? Whether the client can achieve those fantasies or not is surely irrelevant.

I have said it before and I will say it once again - you ladies are the SERVICE providers (SP's) the ones that act as such will always be more successful!!
triton242
triton242 - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 223
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 10:29:55

On 2021-11-16 08:18:37 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-16 08:08:40 triton242 said: Often wondered this myself...
The phone chat is part of the session for me, so you have one or 2 chances, then I'm done. If she can't be bothered to answer questions etc, then I can't either.

In my experience, the ladies who can hold a decent conversation on WA,(not sexting, just decent friendly communication) are usually the ones that offer non mechanical services.

I would be more likely to book them then the stuck up ones.

AE, I've noticed the same thing
Mistress Kattza
Mistress Kattza - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 58
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 10:55:40

I tend to answer calls/whatsapps, if I am not in a session.
I do however put my phone on silent from 7pm.

Also we have to be careful about returning calls or whatsapp/sms.

As 99 percent are married or at work.

If they are genuinely interested, contact will be made, one way or the other.

Punters forget, we are human, we have lives as well.
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 644
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:05:05

@Max.Ledger

I've checked my PM's and haven't had a message from you in months.
Also I have no idea what you cell number or name is?

I've responded to your comment on my profile and I've sent you a PM.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.