JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Lack of response
Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:05:55

On 2021-11-17 10:55:40 Mistress Kattza said:
I tend to answer calls/whatsapps, if I am not in a session.
I do however put my phone on silent from 7pm.

Also we have to be careful about returning calls or whatsapp/sms.

As 99 percent are married or at work.

If they are genuinely interested, contact will be made, one way or the other.

Punters forget, we are human, we have lives as well.

I totally agree but as a general rule, drop it after 3rd attempt.
landy
landy - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 418
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 11:31:05

On 2021-11-17 11:05:05 Miss Megan said:
@Max.Ledger

I've checked my PM's and haven't had a message from you in months.
Also I have no idea what you cell number or name is?

I've responded to your comment on my profile and I've sent you a PM.

I have found Megan to be extremely good at replying to messages/WA's in a fairly quick time. And further to this she has been courteous to a T
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Lack of response
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:11:54

On 2021-11-17 10:04:15 landy said:
On 2021-11-17 08:23:58 Bbw Nadia said: Or I'm gonna fuck you till you scream (had one of those actually come in and he had a tiny dick, suffered from ED, and cums in less than a minute and didn't even get me nearly, almost, maybe turned on).

So Nadia, you are actually stating this client pitched and paid his fee? Isnt this what your profession is all about? Fulfilling fantasies? Whether the client can achieve those fantasies or not is surely irrelevant.

I have said it before and I will say it once again - you ladies are the SERVICE providers (SP's) the ones that act as such will always be more successful!!

I was also confused, but I think ultimately what she was asking was whether a booking is made or not if it is expected that such endless chatter be entertained and how should wg's respond. The comment that the guy couldn't deliver what he said he would was probably just an added observation.

This is not a chat service and I think its disrespectful to take up someone's time with endless back and forth chatter even if you have a confirmed booking. On the other hand reasonable interaction to set the mood is acceptable especially once you've confirmed a booking. It builds the excitement and shows the guy looks forward to the booking. He might have saved up for months for that one booking, or finally has a day off that he can come see you. But it should be reasonable and not taking advantage. The fact that a guy doesn't live up to his own hype or satisfy the wg is frankly irrelevant. He may have created hype to cover up his insecurities dealing with ED and so forth. People process and deal with what they suffer with in different ways.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2470
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:25:07

On 2021-11-17 11:31:05 landy said:
On 2021-11-17 11:05:05 Miss Megan said: @Max.Ledger

I've checked my PM's and haven't had a message from you in months.
Also I have no idea what you cell number or name is?

I've responded to your comment on my profile and I've sent you a PM.

I have found Megan to be extremely good at replying to messages/WA's in a fairly quick time. And further to this she has been courteous to a T

Same with me. She responded after the appointment she had with a client. Very professional and great personality. Very sexy VN too if you are pleasant and respectful to her
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: Lack of response
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 646
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:54:52

@landy and AnthonyEdwards

Really appreciate you both so much!
Thank you!

Xxx
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1094
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 15:14:31

Some SPs state available 24/7, I sent a PM and I called a SP around mid day and NO answer.

I sent an sms inquiry and only got an sms response after 15h00 by which time I had looong given up on her.

[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 17:27:32

This doesn't happen often, but I do find it strange. Fair enough, no response after hours due to possibly interfering with punters'private life.

A particularly hot girl in CT (active ad) specifically says no Whatsapp or call, SMS only. Through the years, I've not yet received a single reply. Thought that she is not working anymore, but then new photos get added.

She reminds me of an ex of years ago, but I guess it's not meant to happen.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-17 20:17:15

On 2021-11-17 15:14:31 Knightrider78 said:
Some SPs state available 24/7, I sent a PM and I called a SP around mid day and NO answer.

I sent an sms inquiry and only got an sms response after 15h00 by which time I had looong given up on her.

It's impossible for anyone to work 24/7, when do they sleep, eat, shop, go to the bathroom. It basically means they don't stick to restricted hours and are generally available "after hours" like vampires which means they are most likely asleep in the middle of the day.
hotbhuta
hotbhuta - Re: Lack of response
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 903
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 20:24:04

@miss megan will appreciate if you can send me your rates. I have also WA you

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.