Re: Embarrassing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1188
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 13:49:46

On 2021-11-17 12:42:05 semensquirter said:
On 2021-11-17 12:25:28
LMFAO....HAAHAHAHAA....
You should have sent her to the "waiting room"...and then when the client arrived, sent him in as the "doctor".....

LMFAO I don't think the real doctor would have been able to revive her after that.

Picture Sofia from the Golden Girls and but with Rose's personality and voice
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:16:18

On 2021-11-17 12:25:28 Be - Sensual said:
We had an incident a couple of weeks ago while doing on of the ladies photo shoots.

I was standing camera in hand taking photos for our website while the ESA photographer was shooting as well.

The gate buzzer rang, and as we were expecting a client for one of the other ladies, I opened the gate and carried on snapping away.

The next moment a little old lady came walking through our reception area and asked in a high pitched Granny like voice... "Is this the Doctor's office" I had to do all I could to shield the view of the naked lady sprawled out in the lounge area, whilst quickly ushering out the old lady and directing her to the house next door which is the doctors office.

Lmao this reminds me a joke i was reading the other day. Apparently an elderly woman walked into a dentist's office, took off all her clothes, took off all her teeth and spread her legs. The dentist was shocked and said said, "I think you are in the wrong place i am not gynaecologist." she said 'You put in my husband's teeth last week, now you have to remove them'.
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: Embarrassing
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-17 14:50:59

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Good one

On 2021-11-17 14:16:18 Alphatank said:
On 2021-11-17 12:25:28

Lmao this reminds me a joke i was reading the other day. Apparently an elderly woman walked into a dentist's office, took off all her clothes, took off all her teeth and spread her legs. The dentist was shocked and said said, "I think you are in the wrong place i am not gynaecologist." she said 'You put in my husband's teeth last week, now you have to remove them'.

Eyeofthetiger
Eyeofthetiger - Re: Embarrassing
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 157
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 09:40:25

Don't u just tap on the number to speed dial...
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Embarrassing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1176
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 10:04:47

"Good morning. May I ask your fees and services please, and any extras?"

"Hi, Thanks for calling, 5% plus VAT for selling and I can assist the buyer to get a bond. Where is the property?"

CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: Embarrassing
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-18 18:16:32

On 2021-11-17 10:06:56 semensquirter said:

YES...called the wrong number a few times...

BUT wait try walking into a complex and knocking at the wrong door.
The lady opens the door...looks at me...and then tells me..
"The magosha she upstairs".

I had a similar experience, except walked into the wrong complex... Gate was open, and assumed it had been opened for me, and I happily let it lock behind e. So imagine, early Sunday morning, measuring the fence (electric nogal) or deciding to knock on a random door and try and explain how you ended up inside the gate... (of course, also thinking of what explanation you would give the cops if knocking on a door went sideways).

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.