Navigation
Mandy
Mandy - Re: School Fees
Re: School Fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1701
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 17:44:39

Umm wont it go against the disclaimer... and also in a court of law it might be difficult to get out of a solicitation ermm i mean situation....
Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 17:46:02

I really wouldnt know the answer to that. Its just why i dont say the R0.00 word
Mandy
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1703
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 17:46:41

Would be easier tho!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: School Fees
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 18:28:27

On 2021-11-19 17:44:39 Mandy said:
Umm wont it go against the disclaimer... and also in a court of law it might be difficult to get out of a solicitation ermm i mean situation....

Putting up prices is no more incriminating than having an advert or openly posting about services offered (hand relief, oral, FH, etc).
peterb
peterb - Re: School Fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 577
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 18:52:29

It's not about incrimination

The lady may change her prices according to financial issues, time of month, personal reasons

For them to put a fixed price (example, pay or leave it, supermarket style) price also brings up the negotiators.

Call them, ask, if the price doesn't suit you, move on
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: School Fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9407
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-19 21:11:40
Edited: 2021-11-19 21:14:22

On 2021-11-19 18:52:29 peterb said:
...Call them, ask, if the price doesn't suit you, move on...

Agree...
Personally, I don't care what other clients pay...neither do I ask.
What she quotes me for that day is all I worry about.

BTW...I will share via PM, if some punters ask...only for them to use as a guide.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: School Fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 317
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 21:45:26

On 2021-11-19 14:51:39 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-19 14:16:17 gavinf007 said: I just saw a review now by Asash and thought his idea of fees would really help the rest of us punters wanting to visit a mg or WG. So once you done with your review, add a last line and say "damage x amount for the hour". One of the main reasons we call a mg as an eg is to confirm fees and dos and don'ts but if we already have the fees, and it's not in our range, we dont have to call. This might also help the ladies with no shows... Any thoughts on this?

Not a bad idea. What if she is running a special and her rate is lowered then you wouldn't know if you call.

It may also help with when one punter calls from an SA number gets a lower rate, while a punter with an overseas sim card calls we get a higher rate.

All my clients get the same rate.
Whether they are SA or not.
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: School Fees
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 318
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-19 21:47:10

On 2021-11-19 18:52:29 peterb said:
It's not about incrimination

The lady may change her prices according to financial issues, time of month, personal reasons

For them to put a fixed price (example, pay or leave it, supermarket style) price also brings up the negotiators.

Call them, ask, if the price doesn't suit you, move on

100% what an intelligent answer.
Thank you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: School Fees
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-19 22:08:03

I also benefit from it when I read ASASH's reviews, yet I don't do it myself so I guess there's a bit of hypocrisy there, but it's for the reasons well stated by others here. That said I happily PM when inquired.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 435
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:04:36

Well if more guys actually did do that it would help the punters. I do believe it will assist from a time savings side. For those punters that speak of the reduced rates or the reasons for price fluctuations etc. Really we want to live at first world standards and majority of these similar sites in these countries give the costs. I know for one I would be able to make a better decision with the information at hand. Some SPs get annoyed when you might ask them their charges on like day 1, just inquiry, then you delete the message cause maybe your family uses the phone, then on day 5 you might have to inquire then SP responds its the same as day 1 or doesnt respond at all. Or you just hard up for a fuk and you have just 90mins to phone drive and fuk. A spur of the moment fuk, you got time to phone around waiting for that one to answer be in your price range and be available.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.