Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: School Fees
Re: School Fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:10:08

I love to hear the different voices of ladies so I would rather call.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 436
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:10:39

On 2021-11-19 16:03:13 JayDeeGee said:
I am with the girls on this one.
They work on a case by case basis hence rate may depend on a lot.
They may have a base fee but may decide will give you service Y for free just because it flowed. Case in point is the ROAR ladies. Depending on how one communicates, how they are placed, may decide to relax certain restrictions on things like race, extra services available etc.

As such the actual final bill may be very different to the next punter!!

yeah so true. In reality i could be paying half of what you pay and getting twice the amount of services. But guess lets keep it a secret cause we want to be the losers.
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 437
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:11:56

On 2021-11-20 08:10:08 KICKASS said:
I love to hear the different voices of ladies so I would rather call.

i do call when I am ready to visit. You can gauge the enthusiam or soberness or the sultry nature of the SP
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:23:08

Good point raised wrt incrimination and disclaimers. Maybe ESA can confirm if thus is an issue if we as punters add that with our review. I hope not as this seems to a great idea from my point of view for me among others. So look I'm not trying to get rid of the idea of calling or being cheap skate and savings airtime. I just think it's a good idea to get to get a ball park figure of what we in for. Then by all means call, listen to her manly voice lol and get the finer details and book or move on. I think I've been listed by a few ladies for maybe wasting their time cause of this. I called asked for det and price and what it includes price was high for me at the time so told them a would book another time. Now when I call, they no.longer take my call.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 264
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:26:10

Now that I'm looking at the forum, ladies advertise their fees their daily incl specials etc so I don't think the incriminating and disclaimer will be an issue. This is just something to add extra value and time savings for punters.
ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 438
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 09:27:08

Yup same. When you try to get the details and plan your punt. SPs dont understand that punters also have to be precise to have a successful punt. Well i am one of them. Plan to the nth degree to prevent a fuk up and a heavy sack. There is no issues from a disclaimer nor a incrimination side from what I read. Oh are you Gavin007 on Esa judge xxxx and i always wondered haha. Damages could be anything. Broke a vase whilst i was spending time. Any way my thoughts are if you want to post it post it, like I do. Have your own method, if you want to help the community in this way do it. Im anonymous on my punts i so not introduce myself as esa xxx. No one is saying make this a norm but if enough punters do it we will have a good enough idea on the rates. Lets say Gavin SF Modnarmodnar and SS did it that would cover most of the jhb north punters. This is an example.
2old2
2old2 - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 325
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 09:31:52

One option (for ladies or reviewers) is to use a system similar to that used for restaurant reviews where there may be specials etc:

R = R800 or less on average for a 1 hour session
RR = R900 -1500
RRR = above R1500

I am sure we can refine the categories a bit (maybe below R1000, R1000 - 2000 and above R2000???) and obviously the standard disclaimer that it excludes extras and specials
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: School Fees
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-20 10:05:47

On 2021-11-20 09:31:52 2old2 said:
One option (for ladies or reviewers) is to use a system similar to that used for restaurant reviews where there may be specials etc:

R = R800 or less on average for a 1 hour session
RR = R900 -1500
RRR = above R1500

I actually like this. Like I said before I find value in what ASASH does - and that's the whole point of reviews, to get meaningful info to punters. I think I'll start doing this as you described, maybe with an asterisk for where extras were included (e.g. RR*)
2old2
2old2 - Re: School Fees
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 327
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:22:00

Glad you like the idea. Maybe a few more guys to comment on what categories should be?

R =?
RR =?
RRR =?
Tobago
Tobago - Re: School Fees
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 504
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:46:47

Agree, let's do it. We all know that the price can vary but at least we don't waste time with ladies who are above our budget.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.