Navigation
Wez85
Wez85 - Fake Cop Calls
Fake Cop Calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 88
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:40:33

So it was finally my turn to get this call from warrant officer mokewna. Extreamly professional on the call, did not try to pressure of anything like that. He went with the rape and fake cash MO. So i just want to thank all the previous gents that shared their stories on this topic before. Its because of url that i waa able to turn the tables on the guy very quick.

He eventually hung up because he didnt know what to say to me once i told him what i do for a living and basically killed his whole story about him being a cop.

So again thanks to everyone who shared before.

Still trying to work out which wg may have been part of it. This is in durban and im stricly on esa. If anyone in durban had somthing similiar this week lets chat we may be able to narrow it down

Have a good purple family
Nissi
Nissi - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Re: Fake Cop Calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 76
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-20 08:58:04

Just to add on. Some they ask girls once they are in other areas to collect numbers and sent through. For example I got a call asking for numbers and refused and the guy asked if I can travel to another area and give him numbers of clients who called in while I was there even if its after a week. Could be someone in dbn or it could be someone who traveled there.

Anyway glad you got them out of your way. They are so annoying
tumelaw11
tumelaw11 - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 10:18:19

Had a similar issue for the past 2 weeks from the same cop. I eventually ended blocking his number. Funnny thing is his ability to remember the dates I was with this ladies. I am disappointed that our ladies could also be involved in this.
peterb
peterb - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 579
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:10:08

Hey Kick, this seems to be getting out of hand
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 362
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:47:01

I had 2 calls from the same cop abou2 weeks ago. Inspector Kekana from serious crime department.
I cut his call once he introduced himself. Then he called a day later from a different number which I did not answer.
I have not seen any WG but made enquiries to a few only.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8228
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:50:40

On 2021-11-20 11:10:08 peterb said:
Hey Kick, this seems to be getting out of hand

With kidnappings so out of control saps can't do shit some of the top dogs seem to be involved.

Unfortunately with this all u need to do is stand your ground and do not entertain them.

Because all saps will say to you what most they do welcome to sa.
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 505
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 11:51:32

Share the ladies you contacted or at least the area? Would be great if Esa could set up a separate chat for this?
I KNOW everyone will say get a punting Sim, but if this is accidently left on, can be trouble?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-20 12:45:59

HERES TO YOU FUCK UP. DONT HAVE MORE MIDDLE FINGERS TO GIVE YOU. FUCKED UP FAKED UP IDIOTS ALL SIITING IN ROOM DOING THIS DAY AND NIGHT TRYING TO MAKE A BUCK OR TWO. GO GET A FUCKING JOB YOU ARSEHOLES. S. GO BE TROLLY DOLLIES OR STAND AT ROBOTS, PROB MAKE MORE THAN YOU DO RIGHT NOW AND OHHHHHH SO BORING DAY IN DAY OUT. YAWNNNNNNNN. S
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 955
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-20 14:27:45

It's a pity more punters don't read this forum.
If they make 50 calls and are able to scam just one person, they make money.
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Fake Cop Calls
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-20 14:36:51

there are so many captains sgts inspector this or that, or these guys get daily rate? too many of them to dish out bucks to all of them if only get one mug who plays their game. s

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.