Navigation
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 440
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 09:26:31

Elements used to be a place I used to frequent weekly, maybe twice a week sometimes, they had some of the best MG's and service was impeccable, they had been through like 3 or 4 venues changes and I was a regular, of late the venue has really gone south.

I mean except for reasons above, we have a therapist from the venue running a competition and just ignores it completely, what is up with that:

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Just shows that they cannot keep their own iniatives going what are we? chopped liver.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2563
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 09:32:23

On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said:
Hi.
Give LaBelle in Bryanston a try, specifically Armani.
Ads active etc...

Armani as truely an amazing person. Her level of professionalism and service is phenomenal. I have not been to this venue though
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 297
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 09:38:19

Used to visit elements 3 times a week when certain girls were there and they were reasonably flexible (they have left completely) now it's as said above stop signs everywhere , run like a filling station. Give water with petrol prices. Despite beautys there now I will not go back. There's plenty value and beauty elsewhere and cheaper too but that's not a necessity
Js1
Js1 - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 10:41:01

I would only go back if a certain lady returned... after she left, maybe about 2 years the rest were very disappointing, so no point in going back...
DevenM
DevenM - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 39
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 12:15:33

Sadly, Elements has aged very badly. It was the best place in JHB for a long time and I would often take my foreign visits to it. Never once did I get negative feedback from them on the service, venue, options and rates.

It has become a victim of its own success - believing it's too popular to fail, the ladies are too good for the work and of course, punters will pay whatever they ask.

I've not visited in the last 2 years - there are much better venues in JHB like Le Belle, Massage Inc, Elysium etc.

Churchill
Churchill - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 12:45:50

My last visit was about 2 years ago. There were only 2 ladies available. I chose one. When the manager went to tell her she said no. This has never happened to me before. It was weird because I had been with her before and there was no problem. I also always behave properly with any lady I am with. I left and never returned nor will I.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 444
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 13:54:33

On 2021-11-22 12:15:33 DevenM said:
Sadly, Elements has aged very badly. It was the best place in JHB for a long time and I would often take my foreign visits to it. Never once did I get negative feedback from them on the service, venue, options and rates.

It has become a victim of its own success - believing it's too popular to fail, the ladies are too good for the work and of course, punters will pay whatever they ask.

I've not visited in the last 2 years - there are much better venues in JHB like Le Belle, Massage Inc, Elysium etc.

Yeah I think they were the "monopoly" for a long time!
Armani @ Le Belle
Armani @ Le Belle - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 269
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-22 14:20:53

On 2021-11-22 09:32:23 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-11-21 15:11:46 Servitor said: Hi.
Give LaBelle in Bryanston a try, specifically Armani.
Ads active etc...

Armani as truely an amazing person. Her level of professionalism and service is phenomenal. I have not been to this venue though

Thanks guys :)
Thank you so much Servitor for spending time with me. Can't wait to see you again ! Kiss kiss

Hey AE :) Thank you for all the sweet words. It means alot to me xoxo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-22 14:29:04

Thanks for the feedback gents. I wasn't even aware they had such a good rep in the first place. Sad to see the apparent decline, hopefully this thread is visible to management and they're (at least secretly) taking notes.

@Servitor I can definitely concur that Armani is one hell of a lady, just haven't seen her at Le Belle though
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Jozi punters - what's the consensus on Elements?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2576
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-22 14:56:18
Edited: 2021-11-22 14:56:38

On 2021-11-22 14:20:53 Armani @ Le Belle said:

Thanks guys :)

Hey AE :) Thank you for all the sweet words. It means alot to me xoxo

You are a genuine and true treasure Armani. I will always value, appreciate and respect you as one of the most amazing and true people in my life.

Xoxo
AE

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.