Navigation
Crave
Crave - Girls missing opportunities
Girls missing opportunities
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2428
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 11:13:24

Over the last couple of days, I have been blocked by 2 wg's on What's app because in their words, "you have called before, asking the same thing, and haven't booked me so I know you are just doing it for fun". Well, you are missing out big time. I have been in this game a long time, something you would never pick up, unless you used the contact to start negotiating. My what's apps are typically not chatty, I pay a brief compliment to let you know where I saw your ad, and then ask you for a rate card. There are two points here. If I duplicate a call to you, take it as a compliment and a buying signal. I don't keep track of who I phone, get over it.If I don't make a booking, there is a reason for that, 99.99% its price. If you used what's app as an answering service so it sends me your rates automatically, then we wouldn't have this problem.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 11:44:43

I also regularly get calls or whatsapps from guys who already contacted previously and did not make a booking. I have no problem with them phoning or messaging a second or 3rd time to query because i understand that they cant keep track of all the girls rates.
And yes, i do take it as a compliment because as i see it it means my profile keeps drawing his attention...

So i dont mind giving my rates again. And again...And a few of the gents that did that eventually made a booking after the 2nd or even 3rd enquiry...

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5032
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 11:57:30

.. the amount of ladies one guy contacts,compared to the amount of calls and whatsups one lady gets differs vastly!)

That can lead to some ladies getting a bit cranky I think.;)

I must say I don't get fazed by people asking again and again. I have an easy to send little info piece that answers most questions.

But I am human and I do eventually get gatvol if the same guy does it 3/4 times a week for months on end.

Especially of they don't have basic manners like greeting or even saying thank you afterwards.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6968
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 12:09:04

On 2021-11-25 11:13:24 Crave said:
Over the last couple of days, I have been blocked by 2 wg's on What's app because in their words, "you have called before, asking the same thing, and haven't booked me so I know you are just doing it for fun". Well, you are missing out big time. I have been in this game a long time, something you would never pick up, unless you used the contact to start negotiating. My what's apps are typically not chatty, I pay a brief compliment to let you know where I saw your ad, and then ask you for a rate card. There are two points here. If I duplicate a call to you, take it as a compliment and a buying signal. I don't keep track of who I phone, get over it.If I don't make a booking, there is a reason for that, 99.99% its price. If you used what's app as an answering service so it sends me your rates automatically, then we wouldn't have this problem.

You are a legit punter
I can definitely vouch for you
Plenty of guys out there contact me asking for rates and services,and these are guys who have contacted me before
I politely tell them " you have contacted me before regarding rates and services, however I don't mind giving you the info again"
I always get a thank you
Cos I'm always polite
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5034
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 13:16:06

@ crave ( the brave) don't know how anyone can every get cranky with you though.. ;)

Very respectful when interacting on and off forum.

Just chuck it and move on .. plenty ladies out there that would love the oppertunity to meet you.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2924
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 13:21:40

Girls should bear in mind some guys memory is as long as the dicks, which is not long at all.

So bear with us, as we going to ask again, and again, till we finally decide to make the booking.

Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 13:32:53

On 2021-11-25 13:21:40 Kooni said:
Girls should bear in mind some guys memory is as long as the dicks, which is not long at all.

So bear with us, as we going to ask again, and again, till we finally decide to make the booking.

Totally agree with you
nsasexguy
nsasexguy - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 14:59:13

This has happen to me several times in the last few weeks - Much more prevalent with the Melrose/Rosebank set.

I simply move along, my money clearly is not good enough!

What SP's don't understand is that punters are doing this on the side. For me, once a gap opens up in my week and I'm able to fill it with a punt, I begin the search.
I search for SP's in the area and begin messaging them (10+ sometimes) and asking for rates and services. Some respond, some don't. Once I have decided on a lady, I confirm with her and delete the rest of the messages from my phone. On my punting phone, I now have a list of numbers on my SDS (shit Don't Stink) list, I don't message anymore.

The SP has to run their business the way they decide to, this seems shortsighted, but it's their business.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2675
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 15:05:15

On 2021-11-25 14:59:13 nsasexguy said:
This has happen to me several times in the last few weeks - Much more prevalent with the Melrose/Rosebank set.

I simply move along, my money clearly is not good enough!

What SP's don't understand is that punters are doing this on the side. For me, once a gap opens up in my week and I'm able to fill it with a punt, I begin the search.
I search for SP's in the area and begin messaging them (10+ sometimes) and asking for rates and services. Some respond, some don't. Once I have decided on a lady, I confirm with her and delete the rest of the messages from my phone. On my punting phone, I now have a list of numbers on my SDS (shit Don't Stink) list, I don't message anymore.

The SP has to run their business the way they decide to, this seems shortsighted, but it's their business.

It's no loss to me if they block me on WA. I actually save money that way. I just use the turd emoji next to their name.

ESA has loads more good beautiful ladies for me to explore. New gorgeous ladies signing up daily too.

If I do happen to bump into them at a venue, or social event, they will never get my attention there either. I will be too busy pouring tequilas and drooling at the good ladies sexy legs, trying to figure out which one to book next.
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1704
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 15:07:17

I agree that the girls are missing out on opportunities, but then they are very quickly to complain when it is quiet. In this industry you need to have loads of patience lol fortunately I don't mind someone asking again, but like @Miss Red said 3/4 times a week for months I think is taking the piss.
I will always answer all PM's and WhatsApp messages, but there comes a time when you do realize the person is trying to just use your number for sexting and then I just ignore.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.