Navigation
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1343
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-25 15:19:28

Can we assume that SPs who get upset about rate enquiries NEVER changes rates?
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1706
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-25 15:27:43

On 2021-11-25 15:19:28 Vrik said:
Can we assume that SPs who get upset about rate enquiries NEVER changes rates?

Lol @Vrik.... have you not learned to never "assume"?! Especially not in this industry #stickingtongueout emoji
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 01:01:05

I agree with most gents here... I punt sporadically so when the time comes I browse through the profiles, mostly quite late at night, then request rates & services (standardised message for ease of use) from the ladies that caught my eye on Whatsapp.

Given the time I send these messages I do not expect a reply instantly so the punting phone is switched off till the next evening when I check for replies and thank each lady for the information.

Based on everything received I make my decision and hash out the "do's & don't" with the lady and make the booking.

Given the sporadic nature of my bookings I might message the same lady again when the time come to check if rate is still the same...

If they don't reply or block me - I take it as a sign...
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5298
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 02:49:30

Honestly, sometimes it's a bit of an irritation to us too. Like I sometimes call someone with a new photoset thinking she looks good since me taste is usually still the same only to find that, damn I called this girl before and she's was smoking her socks about the price or doesn't do that thing I like or had a bad attitude before but I don't want to save every damn enquiry I make so how do I know a month later without face pics that it's the same person until that call.

Yeah sorry, but it's probably my time wasted too.

Also, there are some where I am calling back for a booking as he first call was just for rates whwn I wasn't available and sometimes I'll call back again if they're not available. Time is lost in both sides. I don't see why anyone would do it for fun.

N4P
depends69
depends69 - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 05:02:02

Exactly right @N4P!

SP put your rates on your ESA or WhatsApp business profile if you can't deal with repeat enquiries!
Face pics will also help.

Sadly many ESA Service Providers have no clue what client service means!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-26 06:05:42

Agreed with this entire thread. I also think a business WA with rate card helps.

Regarding reenquiries ladies should see it this way:
1. The fact that I'm back means I really like what I'm seeing.
2. For many reasons I may not have been able to see you the first time I enquired.
3. I don't want to assume your rates are still the same.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-26 06:32:25

I have taken note of lots of discussion around WhatsApp and have adapted my approach accordingly.
My phone is always short on memory, so I delete chats regularly. Generally I have no idea if someone has enquired before. I can quite accurately sense when someone is wasting my time. There is usually more than the standard enquiry. It's not that difficult to pick up.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2936
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 07:45:06

On 2021-11-26 05:02:02 depends69 said:
Exactly right @N4P!

SP put your rates on your ESA or WhatsApp business profile if you can't deal with repeat enquiries!

Not pimping her, but SPs should look at what Tisha is doing, and learn from that. She is the ulitmate professional and do know exactly what customer service means.

AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2697
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 08:08:22

On 2021-11-26 07:45:06 Kooni said:
On 2021-11-26 05:02:02 depends69 said: Exactly right @N4P!

Not pimping her, but SPs should look at what Tisha is doing, and learn from that. She is the ulitmate professional and do know exactly what customer service means.

100% agree, I give credit to where it is due, if a business offers good reliabile services, I will become a regular client.

If a business feels like they are doing me a favor, it don't waste my time.

People remember how you make them feel, not what you do for them.

In my work, I have contracts that strictly state that if they are ever rude or negative to any client, they will be in breach of contract. It just makes damage control so much more difficult and causes reputational risk
Tobago
Tobago - Re: Girls missing opportunities
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 509
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-26 08:26:08

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Agree with all the above. And I also only punt once a month.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.