Potatoejetguy - Re: Third jab..........
Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 04:30:50

On 2021-11-26 22:37:38 Sylvia said:
bangboo very informative. enjoyed reading this. thanks. s

A nice copy and paste from the internet.
Churchill
Churchill - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 05:34:15

Copy and paste or not it is all accurate.
Bangboo
Bangboo - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 05:46:36

@Potatoejetguy........

Funnily enough not. I wrote that out of my head.

You'll actually find that the usual Internet that we know is becoming an increasingly difficult place to find information that does not conform to a approved narrative.

In order to keep up to date with authors who have had their social media accounts blocked or some of their postings removed. I've come to rely largely on Telegram channels that I've accumulated or through email and substack articles.

Interestingly, as the weaknesses of the current crop of covid vaccines are becoming more evident there does seem to be a loosening on twitter of the stranglehold placed on commentary that is critical of vaccine policies or the vaccines themselves.

Unfortunately, nuanced discussions around covid treatments, and especially vaccines are difficult, and need to be approached delicately as people hold VERY STRONG and seemingly unmovable opinions. I think its partly our natural response to being in a space of fear.

Mainstream media and political leaders have chosen to seperate people into one of two camps, an "us" camp and a "them" camp. You're for or against. It's either yes or no. As South Africans we're painfully familiar with being classified into boxes.

What is really heartening to me, is that of the many doctors who are standing up in some shape or form to an increasingly authoritarian medical environment, several of these doctors are ex South Africans. Their individual stories are courageous and remarkable in the personal sacrifices they are making in order to deliver on their hippocratic oaths.
Bangboo
Bangboo - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 06:12:24
Edited: 2021-11-27 06:13:17

Thanks @Sylvia.

Back to @Potatoejetguy........
One more thought that crossed my mind, is that while I took some small offense to you're comment of "cut and paste". You're comment ironically holds within it a skepticism that is healthy and should be encouraged.

The problem we all face is the sheer volume of BS that exists out there. And specifically on medical issues it becomes even more difficult to filter BS from good given that most of us are not doctors.

What I have found is that, as with all complex systems, there is a lot of nuance in the covid discussion and there are few absolute truths. Each individual responds differently to varying degrees and we all carry different levels of medical risks.

I've built up a collection of individuals that over time have passed my BS meter, and as best I can see are able to honestly disburse and share information and opinion regarding covid.

Much like how we trust the reviews of some punters on this website more than others :-)
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1492
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 07:08:25

I see folk get very nervous when someone dares post something contrary to the mainstream narrative.
The anger directed at those not buying into this government and big pharma collaboration is palpable.
Wonder why ? Is it perhaps a defensive comfort or safeguard when that niggling doubt in the gut starts to churn but can't bear thought that maybe .... ?
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 07:50:58

bullshit or not bullshit. ITS HERE AND ANOTHER BIGGIE ON ITS WAY, ACTUALLY HERE!! There is no end in sight from these different viruses that we gonna have to live with for very long time. GET THE JAB. it can help!!
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1493
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 08:01:22
Edited: 2021-11-27 08:03:16

On 2021-11-27 07:50:58 Sylvia said:
bullshit or not bullshit. ITS HERE AND ANOTHER BIGGIE ON ITS WAY, ACTUALLY HERE!! There is no end in sight from these different viruses that we gonna have to live with for very long time. GET THE JAB. it can help!!

Thanks for the concern and advice, Sylvia.
Which jab though ? Pfizer, J&J ? First jab, 2nd jab, 3rd jab, booster jab ? For which variant ? Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Lamda or this new "one" ?
I hope the jab you get from Superfuck takes away all your anxiety.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6983
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 08:02:59

On 2021-11-26 20:59:29 Grootwors said:
Pfizer has only now applied for approval for the 3rd booster shot from the goverment. Not sure if the approval was granted yet.

Will check for updates....
If we have to get it then so be it
And obviously this could be a stronger booster.....
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6984
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 08:04:01

Already talks about restrictions again
Bang goes people's holiday plans again....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.