Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Third jab..........
Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2904
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 09:49:10

potato head, its happening catch a wake up. All the people who cross the borders over this time aint gonna cross so we gonna still see those taxis all over xmas in joburg, was lekker quite that period and i feel sorry for the people who work here and look forward to getting home to family over xmas. Aint gonna happen. Have you seen the crossings that time of the year, they wait days at beit bridge and other borders. so no hols for them. Or any of us actually. Ct gonna be white elephant as they used to be the in spot for dec jan. Aint gonna happen either. FACTS.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 09:50:47

On 2021-11-27 09:47:16 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
The subject of ivermectin has been brought up by not just by myself but others too
Will ivermectin work with this new virus!?

As per the health professionals professors etc, this new virus has only just been discovered and they are currently working to see if the various vaccines can protect against it. Not sure if ivermectin is being tested aswel
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 09:57:54

On 2021-11-27 09:49:10 Sylvia said:
potato head, its happening catch a wake up. All the people who cross the borders over this time aint gonna cross so we gonna still see those taxis all over xmas in joburg, was lekker quite that period and i feel sorry for the people who work here and look forward to getting home to family over xmas. Aint gonna happen. Have you seen the crossings that time of the year, they wait days at beit bridge and other borders. so no hols for them. Or any of us actually. Ct gonna be white elephant as they used to be the in spot for dec jan. Aint gonna happen either. FACTS.

I'm really confused by your logic, or maybe you just well sheltered.
Yes it is happening, I mentioned that flights have been banned, duh.
Actually you correct, I need to wake up, it's still early in the morning. Let me go have some Marie biscuits, Ouma Rusks and a lekker cup of Ricoffy
KING777
KING777 - Re: Third jab..........
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:07:57

MY THOUGHTS

JULY RIOTS TOOK PLACE , THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER YET INFECTIONS CAME DOWN.
ELECTION TIME , THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN STADIUMS , LITTLE MASK WEARING AND STILL INFECTIONS CAME DOWN.
GATHERINGS , RALLIES , FUNCTIONS AND AGAIN INFECTIONS CAME DOWN.
NATIONAL VOTING AND NUMBERS OF INFECTIONS CAME DOWN.

FEW DAYS AGO , ITS STARTS , ALMOST 200 MILLION VACCINES ARE JUST LYING IN STOCK NOT USED . SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN .
SO NEW MUTATION OF VIRUS GETS UNLEASHED AND IT ALL STARTS .

I HAVE TAKEN THE VACCINE BUT AT SOME POINT WE NEED TO REFLECT ON WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND WHAT IS THE TRUE AGENDA.

IN MY OPINION GOVERNMENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD INVOLVED IN THIS AGENDA.
LIVES DONT MATTER , ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND POWER .
COME TO THINK OF IT , THE 500 BILLION THAT SO CALLED WENT MISSING IS RAMAPHOSA PAYOFF TO AGREE TO THIS SHIT THATS GOING ON.
TRUELY A SAD SITUATION
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6992
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:11:53

On 2021-11-27 09:50:47 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2021-11-27 09:47:16 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: The subject of ivermectin has been brought up by not just by myself but others too
Will ivermectin work with this new virus!?
As per the health professionals professors etc, this new virus has only just been discovered and they are currently working to see if the various vaccines can protect against it. Not sure if ivermectin is being tested aswel

A few people I've met used ivermectin when they contracted the virus and they say it works, however that's what they say.

I'm hoping that it will be proven by the medical professionals that it does indeed work

If so,then it should be made available to the public
Just my 5 cents
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Third jab..........
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1998
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:19:39

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6993
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 10:40:45

On 2021-11-27 10:19:39 Arizona said:
Ivermectin was approved in April and is available in SA.

www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/court-order-allows-use-of-ivermectin-for-covid-19-20210406.

I have had a sleeve of ten since April
Got it from a contact in the medical field

Yes I have had both jabs
And the ivermectin is readily available if I had to get the virus
Touch wood I've never had covid
Stay safe everyone
And thanks Arizona for the info
Appreciate it alot ..

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Third jab..........
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-27 13:58:27
Edited: 2021-11-27 13:59:21

Kaycee..... Ivermectin works, but first see a dr so that he/she can prescribe the right dosage. My dad has been on Ivermectin from the begining, prescribed by a dr with the correct dosage...... he has underlying ilnesses..... he's out and about every single day, comes into contact with many elderly people..... hates his mask, hardly wears it!

Me..... i drink my vitamins and supplements everyday, out and about and comming into contact with many people( some sick) , i hardly wear a mask and I'm in very good health! ( no jab)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-27 17:53:44

On 2021-11-27 10:40:45 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2021-11-27 10:19:39 Arizona said: Ivermectin was approved in April and is available in SA.

www.news24.com/amp/news24/southafrica/news/court-order-allows-use-of-ivermectin-for-covid-19-20210406.

I have had a sleeve of ten since April
Got it from a contact in the medical field

Yes I have had both jabs
And the ivermectin is readily available if I had to get the virus
Touch wood I've never had covid
Stay safe everyone
And thanks Arizona for the info
Appreciate it alot ..

I agree with you regarding the right dosage..
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Third jab..........
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 408
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-27 18:24:35

The danger of having our and not knowing you do until you test is real. Going around giving it to others completely unaware. Are we ever going to see the end of this

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.