BGStick - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 18:56:36
Edited: 2021-11-29 19:02:13

On 2021-11-29 17:58:49 Kooni said:
And now BGStick is missing in reply, think him and "SuperFucking Scared" should arrange a gettogether where they can lick their "wounds".

Both hit themself with a "plank" today, must be painfull boys

"Missing in reply..." no I just have actual work and life to do. I don't live on ESA.

Like I said in my review, I PAID R2000 to this venue under a specific agreement. I got ZERO back in services under said agreement.

This venue owner ducked and dodge and straight up LIED to me. I know that money is gone, like I don't care about the money. All I care is that other punters know about the dishonesty of this venue. You want to play Russian roulette with your money that's up to you.
BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 177
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 19:01:20

I'm also not a child so I'm not going to go back and forth with a proven deceitful liar like 'Charlie' anyone who would like to see the truth feel free to send me a PM and I'll gladly send you the screenshots. Promises the world and delivers nothing.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 112
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 19:29:40

On 2021-11-29 18:56:36 BGStick said:
On 2021-11-29 17:58:49 Kooni said: And now BGStick is missing in reply, think him and "SuperFucking Scared" should arrange a gettogether where they can lick their "wounds".

Both hit themself with a "plank" today, must be painfull boys

"Missing in reply..." no I just have actual work and life to do. I don't live on ESA.

Like I said in my review, I PAID R2000 to this venue under a specific agreement. I got ZERO back in services under said agreement.

This venue owner ducked and dodge and straight up LIED to me. I know that money is gone, like I don't care about the money. All I care is that other punters know about the dishonesty of this venue. You want to play Russian roulette with your money that's up to you.

This is actually a lame reply. You don't address the comments made by Charlie's, when you just rock up there at midnight etc.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 20:39:07

If anyone wants screenshots of our convo u can whatsapp me. Here is my number 0659560864 I just read 2 messages on whatsapp from a while ago.

7 november sometime after 9 am same morning stil

"I prepaid yesterday would love to set up some bookings for the week. Maybe even have one today"

I told him the girls left the morning. Lerato went home and sugar went to bury her dad who past away

Then...

12 november
"Oh I was giving it to you as a prepayment for the party we were planning to show that we were serious. Oh okay then nevermind, my mistake"

A party he was still planning???? WTF!!! That night was the party he planned but never showed but he decided to only come 6 past 12 at night cause he felt guilty but stil spend time with the girls that evening.NOT MY FAULT HE DIDNT WANTED TO DO ANYTHING LOL. The girls even dresed up for him. Later in the morning they had to go get blankets cause they were freezing sitting outside with him

Im over this. Gentleman u are free to whatsapp me so i can show u screenshots. Reading the messages i didnt promise him shit.i kept telling him he didnt burn his fingers it was all his decisions hence not to be on time also not to do anything with the girls that night or must i say morning
Sorry he only arrived 00.16 he whatsapped at 00.06

He wrote alot but i never agreed on anything, But anyway

Charlie .
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:08:44

On 2021-11-29 19:01:20 BGStick said:
I'm also not a child so I'm not going to go back and forth with a proven deceitful liar like 'Charlie' anyone who would like to see the truth feel free to send me a PM and I'll gladly send you the screenshots. Promises the world and delivers nothing.

You showed up 6 hours late?
BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:15:53

On 2021-11-29 19:29:40 Potatoejetguy said:

This is actually a lame reply. You don't address the comments made by Charlie's, when you just rock up there at midnight etc.

You can feel its lame. I'm not going to go back and forth with him because he has shown his willing to straight up lie.

1st of all I didn't just 'show up'. I had canceled my party plans MUCH earlier in the day. He had subsequently says "Wel just bring some beers and shame the lerato drink something pine ciders". Then went to to say "And we can stil chill at the house". He sent me that message during the day. This was not the first time I had gotten the invitation.

On my way home, I CALLED first (both him and the house) to check if they were still having drinks because later on in the day he sent me this message: "Its so lekker outside.we just chilling and im braaing quickly for the girls" and I had been invited there before, didn't think anything of it and i even brought a few drinks.

BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 180
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:20:10

So just to clear up some misconceptions and lies.

1 - I did NOT just 'show up'. Nor was I late. I had canceled my event the morning of.
2 - A fee to see the ladies was not brought up, discussed beforehand nor agreed upon AT ANY POINT during the night.
3 - During the discussions I BROUGHT up the fact that I still wanted to do a 'bachelor party' type session and I OFFERED to pay in advance so he knew I was serious. I used THOSE EXACT WORDS at the time and thought that was the understanding upon money changing hands.
4 - the next day I tried to get a hold of him to organize a booking. He tells me all the girls have left and I don't hear from him in a while.
5 - Later he acknowledges IN WRITING that I am still owed an experience and SAID he will organize something. (Meaning he KNOWS that I am out of pocket)
6 - After about two weeks after he ACKNOWLEDGED that I am owed something, he then goes back on his word and says actually "It was my choice not to do anything that night with the girls."

I hate to swear on the internet but that is utter bullshit.
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2586
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:25:55

On 2021-11-12 13:22:52 Lalaa No.1 said:
On 2021-11-12 12:19:42 BGStick said: I've just had a not so casual (and expensive) reminder of just how stupid it is to trust in this industry. It is probably my fault though because I decided to trust against well established principles of "don't trust anyone in this business".

Oh well, lesson learned. And I'm still me. Definitely need to stay away from punting for a while after this.

Good for you....

Your lesson is yours...now leave the rest to Enjoy THIS industry.....

bye for now....ciao

My instincts were right.....

BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:31:30

I was also stupid to trust him, that I will readily admit. But I won't let him lie, twist and mischaracterize that we had agreed on ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT WAS SAID.

Charlie must just say he took money from me knowing what it was for.
He blew it on something else.

Didn't have the stomach to tell me so started making up stories.

Eventually came up with the rubbish excuse I had organized that 'chill session' and paid for it.
BGStick
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 182
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:31:45
Edited: 2021-11-29 21:32:48

But like I said I'm not here to play back and forth with Charlie. I came here to tell the punters about my experience and how I lost money trusting this guy. Those who want to believe his lies and mischaracterizations that's up to you. There are plenty of people who read bad reviews and still go visit.

Those who were planning on visiting there and are now rightly nervous and want to know more. Please feel free to PM me. I'll be more than happy to chat with you.

Those who don't care should carry on not caring (Heck if it didn't happen to me I probably would have been one of those people. I would have read this, laughed my ass off, marked Charlie's Angels off as a dodgy place and went on my merry day)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.