Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-29 21:47:51

Thank you for the reply BGStick.
There is one point that has my mind boggled that you still haven't explained or avoided.

Charlie says and I quote "The booking was for 6pm saturday night. U called later and said ur friends backed out but u wil be there by 6.30pm. U never arrived and the girls never took any bookings cause maybe u were stil on ur way By 7 i messaged u asking u if u got lost, u never even replied. Then out if the blue 00.06am u send a message
" wake up the house im on my way!" If my calculations are correct dude it was 6 hours past the actual booking time."

Is this correct?
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 22:23:30

Dude. I think u need to go look at the dates on those messages. Those messages was long before the actual date of ur booking. Yes i did say the girls are chilling we having a braai. Thats before ur booking time. When u told me u wil be there at 6.30 i stil asked u whats ur budget and u said 2k.i told u we can make something work.
What did u say now about u had to leave ur party to be there at 6.30. What party if u had the girls booked for the same night. So u werent even planning in coming. Dig dude dig.dig urself even deeper. U are making urself even more unpopular now with everyone.

Lets recap on ur message to me.

6 november 9.58am, day of the booking his message to me

"I can't believe this.

So yesterday I had checked with my mates to see if we are still on for today and everything was good. When you messaged me this morning I thought let me just send a WhatsApp to the gents just to make sure, no they are coming up with all sorts of stories .

I'm really sorry to cancel on you like this, this isn't right. Next time I'll tell the gents to pay upfront first and I can come and pay you a deposit before booking. This is not the way I like to have my reputation"
9.59am
Hey but my portion of the money was sorted. So I'm still keen to come by and get as many rounds as I can
9.59am
Maybe get that Ruby and Lerato double going

My message to him
10.13am
How much is ut budget
Maybe we can stil make something work

10.16am
I've got R2k on me right now. But its just me.

Gees dude. Keep going. U gonna hit urself with a 2x4 roof truss even more. U never got played or even burned ur fingers. Yes u have come over to chil in the past but the girls werent there for u. They stil took bookings while u were there. This time u were on there time cause u booked the girls for that evening. Dude if u send a message wake the house up im on my way at 12 at night! U cant just swing ur bgstick around and the girls must jump. dude u on those girls time. Yes u did phone sugar and u whatsapped me to realy make sure ur bgstick was swung around so i knew and they knew u were on ur way.

Im actualy injoying this now. But what im not injoying is u testing my intelligence. But carry on dude. Lets let every one know how much of a dishonest person and a liar i am. U bleeding but u stil want more beatings. Lol. This is getting funny. U say u not a child. Im almost 20 years older than u. If u want to sit with the big boys u need to piss like them.
Can i suggest something
Just apologize for what u said to me.and apologize to ur fellow punters to for being a cry baby And go put some bandages on ur wounds. Maybe even stop punting for a while like u mentioned in ur first post. Not so big anymore are we

Ps.please show me where in writing i said i stil owe u an experience. That is the exact words right that i said to u. Please do show me

Just to add something to refresh ur memory since u say no monies were talked about

This was in october already

"Ok 4k 5 girls. It works out to 800 per girl Quickies during the night wil be 350
U gonna have to supply the alcohol lol"

Ur reply

"That sounds great. Thanks a lot. Let me know if you'd like a deposit. And exactly what the girls would like to drink so I can prepare properly"

This was in november

We are still keen, just waiting on you to confirm how many ladies and what the cost will be

My reply

The same deal i did for u the last time 800 per lady and u just pay for quickies

I rest my case.....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-29 22:31:36

Getting tired of this now.
Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 391
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 22:34:53

The same deal as the last time was the one in october which u canceled.sad part is i wasnt even upset about it cause things do happen out of our control and u were a genleman about it to atleast let me know. Thank you

The second time wel it doesnt seem to go so well for u right

U see bgstick one thing in life i never do is lie. When u lie u have so much shit to remember cause u need to carry on with the same lies right through ur life. Maybe u can try it to. Its not only about lying its also to be honest in life. Maybe thats something u might learn from this experience

Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 22:43:10

On 2021-11-29 21:31:30 BGStick said:
I was also stupid to trust him, that I will readily admit. But I won't let him lie, twist and mischaracterize that we had agreed on ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT WAS SAID.

Charlie must just say he took money from me knowing what it was for.
He blew it on something else.

Didn't have the stomach to tell me so started making up stories.

Eventually came up with the rubbish excuse I had organized that 'chill session' and paid for it.

Did u just say im twisting everything hahahaha seriously.ive been copy and pasting ur words from whatsapp onto the posts here.so who is twisting what.

Oh im stil waiting for the message in writing where i said i owe u an experience.
Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-29 22:45:34

On 2021-11-29 22:31:36 Belgarion said:
Getting tired of this now.

Me and u both
longstaff
longstaff - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:07:33

Can this situation not be salvaged by giving BGStick another booking? Charlie seems quite honest about the ordeal, but his customer is clearly aggrieved. It does seem like its BGsticks fault that he was late and didnt do anything with the girls though. Maybe Charlie can do him some courtesy to just give him some time with girls at no extra cost.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2960
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:17:21

On 2021-11-30 09:07:33 longstaff said:
Can this situation not be salvaged by giving BGStick another booking? Charlie seems quite honest about the ordeal, but his customer is clearly aggrieved. It does seem like its BGsticks fault that he was late and didnt do anything with the girls though. Maybe Charlie can do him some courtesy to just give him some time with girls at no extra cost.

Then why should the venue or lady "pay" for his mistake. If he is in the wrong, he must suffer the consequences

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.