Janine
Janine - WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 214
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:28:40

Please can the punters explain the following to me:

I do know that gents cannot keep any communication on their phones, and delete it immediately after making contact with a lady, but my word, sometimes gents would text a THIRD TIME,asking the exact same questions again, only to still not do business..... This is why I prefer a punter to call me, because the admin eventually gets too much. And when I remind the gentleman that we are in our second or third time exchanging fees and services, it is always: I lost my phone, or cannot remember.

So help me out here to understand? Because surely after a second time around, if my fees and services (which are still the same) are not satisfactory to a potential punter, why on earth do these gents keep on texting? What am I missing here?
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 255
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:35:46

Take it as an indication that there still interest in seeing you. Punters often wipe there Whatsapp trails for security. Sometimes ladies also change their rates or have specials going.
Perhaps you can do an automated reply with your rates on any new incoming Whatsapp enquiry or simply do a copy / paste
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2943
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:36:37

janine i have said this many times and i cant understand why the guys cant make a call get all the info one time finished and klar. I have a small no whatsapp punting phone. my whatsapp is for my videos live and personal phone. I do not entertain smses and if they send messages asking what where who. i leave that number a missed call and if they want to call me then fine if not then they can irritate someone else. S
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2944
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:39:22

And another thing this aint cheap by the end of the month all the ping ponging up and down for ladies, we have to buy data {costs money} we have to load airtime {costs money} so guys please make an effort and call, it takes one minute. s
Vrik
Vrik - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:46:16
Edited: 2021-11-30 09:50:26

Maybe also consider loading in your personal gallery, your rates. Another SP has done that, and will probably save you lots of exchanges. :-)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1917
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:46:24

Here is the thing, you are a service provider, whose rates, availability etc sometimes changes, and your right most guys clear any chats so as to have no history to show, also they may not be able to make a call for several reasons so a whats app enquiry is easier

A couple of suggestions, either have a drafted saved whats app reply you can attach or change your settings to a business whats app and it allows you to set up an automated reply that you can update as required, which is a very good way.

That way any whats app enquiry gets a response with your availability and rates etc.. and tells them that bookings are only accepted via an actual call and not via whats app and then you don't have to worry about answering the same questions over and over again

Jake
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2772
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:49:04

On 2021-11-30 09:35:46 Kommerq said:
Take it as an indication that there still interest in seeing you. Punters often wipe there Whatsapp trails for security. Sometimes ladies also change their rates or have specials going.
Perhaps you can do an automated reply with your rates on any new incoming Whatsapp enquiry or simply do a copy / paste

WA is cheaper data wise, some networks also provide free WA. Calls via WA is also much cheaper as you are paying data (Free/Unlimited Wifi if you have that). I only use WA and not the local Network Providers. Roaming fees are way too expensive.

As for messaging you continuously, it could be either of the following:
- Your rates could have changed
- Fellow competitive advertiser trying to fish out your latest rates
- Punter genuinely lost his phone.
- Punter clears his phone so as not to get caught.
- Few other reasons...

Sometimes it could be the scenario of the little kid who walks past the store asking the owner every day how much is the bicycle in his shop. In hopes that one day he can afford to buy it.

Ass frustrating as it may seem, remaining professional in the situation can mean the difference between the guy making the booking or not.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2957
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:56:54

Ladies let me put this in context for you, most men's memory and or attention span is as long as their dicks.

In my case once the message is delete the memory is wiped. This would be similar if we had a phone cinversation, even before the end of the call, the start of the conversation is forgotten.

Lastly please take note, the little head has got even less capability to remember anything.

Hope this do shed some light on why the multiple requests for the same info from the same SP.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 467
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 09:59:44

just delete the punters chat, he deletes yours, you delete his, then when a "new" enquiry comes through you will treat him with the same enthusiasm as a potential client
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2958
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 10:02:38

On 2021-11-30 09:49:04 AnthonyEdwards said:
O

WA is cheaper data wise, some networks also provide free WA. Calls via WA is also much cheaper as you are paying data (Free/Unlimited Wifi if you have that). I only use WA and not the local Network Providers. Roaming fees are way too expensive.

Both parties pay for calls via WA, only the orginator pay for "normal" calls. So there are costs for the lady to receive WA calls

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.