Jameslasting - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 19:33:58
Edited: 2021-11-30 19:34:46

On 2021-11-30 09:07:33 longstaff said:
Can this situation not be salvaged by giving BGStick another booking? Charlie seems quite honest about the ordeal, but his customer is clearly aggrieved. It does seem like its BGsticks fault that he was late and didnt do anything with the girls though. Maybe Charlie can do him some courtesy to just give him some time with girls at no extra cost.

Naa, BGstix is a POS and clearly in the wrong. This timewaster needs to adjust his attitude, learn some lessons and respect the girls and the rules of the establishment.

@Charlie's Angels: You run a good place with lovely girls, great experience. Do not let this POS intimidate your girls with his victimhood and shortcomings. Thank you for exposing his behaviour, it is the likes of him that makes punting a more difficult experience for all punters.

@BGStix warracunt you are.
Charlies Angels
Charlies Angels - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 395
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 20:12:13

Hi james.

Thanks a lot for coming up for me and for everyone elses comments.i actualy did send all the screenshots of our convos to loverofpunt today.

Charlie
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-30 22:30:37

Can this situation not be salvaged by giving BGStick another booking? Charlie seems quite honest about the ordeal, but his customer is clearly aggrieved. It does seem like its BGsticks fault that he was late and didnt do anything with the girls though. Maybe Charlie can do him some courtesy to just give him some time with girls at no extra cost.

Wtf
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5062
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 22:33:28

This sure is a big mess..

As a independent lady I can tell you this.

No guy will get away with calling me 6 hours after his appointment time telling me to wake up because he is on his way now.Even if he paid a deposit.

If he did not call before his appointed time to say he ran into trouble and won't make the appointed time and did not make clear alternative arrangements, that suit both of us. He will have forfeited that deposit. Simple as that.
Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 399
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 22:56:35

Exactly missred.

And then he has the nerve to come and tell everyone im dishonest and a thief and a lier and that he has been done in. Im stil waiting for him to send me the message where i told him i owe him an experience. Still. He cant back anything he say up with nothing. But he is quick to throw his bigstick around amd cry like a little bitch so that the girls and the punters can feel sorry for him

Shame

Charlie
Roxy
Roxy - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 181
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-01 02:11:36

No men can wake me up for free even if I live alone I'll make sure you pay.you will go do your review but you paid.ha ha ha yooo
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 07:23:08

It's easy for you to Say when it doesn't effect your pocket. Time is money.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Fingers burnt, lesson learned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 07:23:46

On 2021-11-30 20:12:13 Charlies Angels said:
Hi james.

Thanks a lot for coming up for me and for everyone elses comments.i actualy did send all the screenshots of our convos to loverofpunt today.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, who is "loverofpunt"
Charlies Angels
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-01 10:22:55

A basic member on esa. He contacted me to send him the proof

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.