AnthonyEdwards - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2778
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 12:02:01
Edited: 2021-11-30 12:05:29

On 2021-11-30 10:54:20 Janine said:
ASASH, great idea!!! LOL, but I save everything, so I can see who the time wasters are.

Thanks, Nadia for your input, it helps me to also understand how to deal with these constant WhatsApps. Fully agree best punters are the gents who actually call you personally, but I do get great business from WhatsApp enquiries, too.

But made up my mind, now. Will just send my automated message, every time, and make it VERY clear, they have to call me for an appointment. That way my admin will get very easy.

Appreciate all the feedback.

It would be interesting to note from the Ladies, what do you define as a time waster.

Most ladies define "Hates negotiators" or similar, so Most punters avoid this.

A punter could be enquiring rates, if it isn't within the budget, so he does not book, then calls next payday to check if he can fit in or if there is a special. Maybe he does this for three months. Now it is Xmas bonus time and he can afford it, so when he does call, he is written off as a time waster, and the Lady loses out?

Granted there are time wasters where punters make appointments and do not pitch without cancelling. It also takes looking at it from the other person's perspective. A punter on his way to see you may have an accident and miss the booking. If he does not inform you than it is his bad. If he does, does he get listed as a time waster?
depends69
depends69 - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 316
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 12:24:16

On 2021-11-30 09:28:40 Janine said:
Please can the punters explain the following to me:

Feels like us punters just answered this question from SP... when will it stop!!!

:)

Dear Janine and other SP's

Puntering (for most of us) is not an activity we want to be linked to. I'm sure you can understand that.

WhatsApp is extremely convenient especially if one is at work:
- use anywhere (even on the toilet)... try booking a session at the office!
It's most often open plan and everyone can hear your call.
- no tracking - chats and calls can be deleted without a trace. NO NUMBER ON ITEMISED BILLING especially if on a work phone
- paper trail when promises are made and not honoured
- cost nothing ... especially if at work using the work Wifi
- easy to use - even venues have adopted WhatsApp to make bookings
- many SP's using WhatsApp business don't have issues, because they are in a bookings and not responding to DM.

So if you want to stay in business, put on some big girl panties and respond to your customer in a friendly manner or use WhatsApp business (it costs a bit, but you will benefit so much)
buzzy64
buzzy64 - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 300
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 12:35:07

business 101, clients go back and fourth until they are 100 % and may still not purchase your product. do shops ban the clients from entering? no. tolerate it as its part of this industry. leave your emotions out of this transaction and you will be happier.seems like an impossible concept to grasp for many in this industry
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1942
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 13:17:51

Even if you send me automatic reply with rates and say I must phone for a booking, the changes is 10% that I am gonna phone. 99% of my bookings is via whatsup.
Simple reasons, I dont like to talk on a phone.
As other mentioned, I not sure who is gonne hear my conversation. Because I scroll thru the profiles while I sitting with other people. My pvt whatsup and ESA is in a secure folder on my phone, so I dont need a 2nd phone.
There can be a misunderstanding what I hear you saying.
And there is proof about the arangements for the booking. Not all, but some ladies will changes the detail when you arrive for the booking.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5060
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 14:11:24

On 2021-11-30 09:59:44 ASASH said:
just delete the punters chat, he deletes yours, you delete his, then when a "new" enquiry comes through you will treat him with the same enthusiasm as a potential client

This does work. ;)

I hardly ever save punters numbers that do enquiries. The odd one here and there maybe if the conversation was really good ;) or really bad ,just for future reffernce for myself.

I save numbers after a visit and sometimes not even after a first visit but only after a second visit.

I cleared my whole phone book the other day.. I have maybe 30 numbers on my phone book at the moment.

So all of the numbers from the past is gone.( Exept those that have been blocked for some reason or the other... As "current" punters contact me and visit I will add them again.

Janine
Janine - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 218
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 14:16:49

On 2021-11-30 12:35:07 buzzy64 said:
business 101, clients go back and fourth until they are 100 % and may still not purchase your product. do shops ban the clients from entering? no. tolerate it as its part of this industry. leave your emotions out of this transaction and you will be happier.seems like an impossible concept to grasp for many in this industry

I am not a shop,Sir, I am a person. I asked for feedback, to try and understand why some gents will enquire more than three times in a question of days, regarding rates and services.

I appreciate all the feedback, I am by the way very happy in the industry, and I do grasp it, I only wanted to try and see it from the other side.

I know now what to do. I also have a choice in this matter.
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 219
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 14:19:52

On 2021-11-30 12:24:16 depends69 said:
On 2021-11-30 09:28:40 Janine said: Please can the punters explain the following to me:

Feels like us punters just answered this question from SP... when will it stop!!!

:)

Dear Janine and other SP's

Puntering (for most of us) is not an activity we want to be linked to. I'm sure you can understand that.

WhatsApp is extremely convenient especially if one is at work:
- use anywhere (even on the toilet)... try booking a session at the office!
It's most often open plan and everyone can hear your call.
- no tracking - chats and calls can be deleted without a trace. NO NUMBER ON ITEMISED BILLING especially if on a work phone
- paper trail when promises are made and not honoured
- cost nothing ... especially if at work using the work Wifi
- easy to use - even venues have adopted WhatsApp to make bookings
- many SP's using WhatsApp business don't have issues, because they are in a bookings and not responding to DM.

So if you want to stay in business, put on some big girl panties and respond to your customer in a friendly manner or use WhatsApp business (it costs a bit, but you will benefit so much)

Thank you for your feedback, Sir,I don't wear panties, but take not of what you say.

As said, I wanted to hear some feedback from the punters side, which I got.
Janine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 220
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-11-30 14:25:59

[QUOTE;3326370;AnthonyEdwards] On 2021-11-30 10:54:20 Janine said: ASASH, great idea!!! LOL, but I save everything, so I can see who the time wasters are.

Thanks, Nadia for your input, it helps me to also understand how to deal with these constant WhatsApps. Fully agree best punters are the gents who actually call you personally, but I do get great business from WhatsApp enquiries, too.

But made up my mind, now. Will just send my automated message, every time, and make it VERY clear, they have to call me for an appointment. That way my admin will get very easy.

Appreciate all the feedback.

It would be interesting to note from the Ladies, what do you define as a time waster.

Most ladies define "Hates negotiators" or similar, so Most punters avoid this.

A punter could be enquiring rates, if it isn't within the budget, so he does not book, then calls next payday to check if he can fit in or if there is a special. Maybe he does this for three months. Now it is Xmas bonus time and he can afford it, so when he does call, he is written off as a time waster, and the Lady loses out?

Granted there are time wasters where punters make appointments and do not pitch without cancelling. It also takes looking at it from the other person's perspective. A punter on his way to see you may have an accident and miss the booking. If he does not inform you than it is his bad. If he does, does he get listed as a time waster?

Anything can happen to anyone, punters or Service Providers.

A time-wasters to me, is someone who wants to chit chat on WhatsApp, all the time, but never do business. Or calls you only to chat, but same, never interested in doing business.

I allow a little bit in the beginning, as you don't want to be rude, but eventually I just do not answer the messages or the calls.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-11-30 22:37:57

No WhatsApp/ESA DM, no booking. I guess it's nobody's loss really anyway. There's always another girl and another punter.
Pepster1
Pepster1 - Re: WhatsApps requesting for rates and services
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2021-11-30 23:04:55

I am also not sure why some ladies just simply block your whatsapp no when you say hi and ask her about her rates without even a reply just a block.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.