Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 03:43:11

I posted that as a joke lol

Got changed by site
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 05:01:42

I was 5 minutes into the girl's room, still taking off my clothes when her phone rang. She was blushing as she answered her phone, guy calling says he's at the gate. Without saying another word she pushed me into her wardrobe and locked me in there and went to open for the guy. She couldn't stop feeling him just how handsome and sexy he is. They started fucking, she was cumming and screaming his strong he is. She was cumming almost every 5 minutes. She kept begging him not to leave. Finally when he says he really has to go out was 3 hours later. Girl even forgot am in the room. I phoned her from the wardrobe, could hear her phone ringing but she didn't answer. I knocked on the wardrobe door. She opened for me, apologizes that she climaxed so hard she forgot I'm there. I pulled her close and tried taking off her towel. She gave me my money back and asked that I book another time, she just had the greatest sex and now wants nothing more.
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 269
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 09:12:43

On 2021-10-23 05:01:42 loverofpunt said:
I was 5 minutes into the girl's room, still taking off my clothes when her phone rang. She was blushing as she answered her phone, guy calling says he's at the gate. Without saying another word she pushed me into her wardrobe and locked me in there and went to open for the guy. She couldn't stop feeling him just how handsome and sexy he is. They started fucking, she was cumming and screaming his strong he is. She was cumming almost every 5 minutes. She kept begging him not to leave. Finally when he says he really has to go out was 3 hours later. Girl even forgot am in the room. I phoned her from the wardrobe, could hear her phone ringing but she didn't answer. I knocked on the wardrobe door. She opened for me, apologizes that she climaxed so hard she forgot I'm there. I pulled her close and tried taking off her towel. She gave me my money back and asked that I book another time, she just had the greatest sex and now wants nothing more.

Classic!
Alphatank
Alphatank - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 278
View Profile
Posted: 2021-10-23 09:54:36

On 2021-10-22 12:51:12 Brucewaybe said:
Fuck this is funny. Would love to have a drink with you. It would be epic

I am not gonna lie, his post are silly and naughty. I would not mind meeting the man behind this silliness and controversies. Count me in
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:05:17

I fail to believe this
Lerato
Lerato - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-10-23 14:07:04

She mustve been with supefuck. Hehehehe.please tell us that story was just a joke. Haha
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-01 00:20:20
Edited: 2021-12-01 00:29:58

I asked her where are the condoms and she replied:

"I want a baby that looks like you."

WG's are charming, I tell you.

When WG's are happy they say and do the sweetest things and they are jolly alright.

Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 121
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 07:13:43
Edited: 2021-12-01 07:15:54

The worst is when A WG just suddenly strips naked by taking of her beautiful lingerie she is wearing 2 seconds after you enter their door.
Doesn't even give time to get all sexcited by the sexy outfit sexy clothes she is wearing
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 07:15:05
Edited: 2021-12-01 07:15:32

Lefty
Lefty - Re: Have you experienced anything similar?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 256
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-01 08:47:29

I recently visited a venue in Randburg. And had an amazing session. Apon leaving, I was walking to my car and accidentally passed another punter as he was arriving. It was a surreal moment. As we walked past each other, me leaving, him arriving, it was as if time slowed down. He slow-motion walked. I felt this warmth...no...this divine warmth. Everything went deafly silent in that moment. And the scent of frankincense filled my nostrils. The moment probably lasted 5 seconds but it felt like 5 minutes. To this day I still wonder who that godlike punter was that I passed on the way out...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.