Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: virus
Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 09:52:45

you are wasting your time , look at these people they are the dumbest of the dumb www.youtube.com/watch
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1566
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 09:59:54
Edited: 2021-12-09 10:13:20

On 2021-12-09 09:52:25 Milo45.2 said:
Mr JE you are wasting you time and breath.....

Soon the jabbed will only have their 'freedoms' once they have their booster shot and so it will continue..... just see what's happening in other countries.....

That's what they want, Milo, to silence us. As you know many folks are becoming sceptical of this injection and many are now feeling uneasy at blindly and fearfully taking it, but can't admit it. Rather make themselves feel better that they've done the right thing for the "collective formation". They have to find a target for their anxiety. As I've posted before it is the duty of the 30% unhypnotised not to fall into this trap and keep plugging away at the 40% who are not completely captured.

"Vaccine" free
triton242
triton242 - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 239
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 10:25:36

The vaccine is so safe, we will try to force you to have it. And try segregate those that refuse.
And so safe that you cannot sue them for any harm done to you as a result of the vaccine . And the same doctors administering the jabs deny that any complications are never related to the jab. You just developed a sudden heart issue ... or internal bleeding, or whatever the complication was.
Funny how they can't feed everyone, or give out free jabs for insulin or chemotherapy, but for what in most cases is a minor cold , they'll try to force you to stay at home and be treated like a leper
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 176
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 10:30:40

If it was one country doing this then I would be skeptical.
But the whole world is doing this vaccine, all the top medical experts professors advising to take it.

What I can't understand is why people don't Wana take it. I guess you will stop taking your babies for their 1st year injections.
Do your question what is in that baby injections?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: virus
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9537
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 10:39:14

On 2021-12-09 10:30:40 Potatoejetguy said:
...Do your question what is in that baby injections?...

they told me it's Brandy & Coke...
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 178
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 11:22:32

Brandy is better on the rocks.
I Wana see all those people refusing to take the vaccine, also refuse to have their babies take the "polio" vaccine and the other multiple vaccines for their babies.
Churchill
Churchill - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 272
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 12:29:18

The second gulf war was started on a total fabrication. In the US the public was told that Trump was elected via collusion with Russia. This has now been proved to be a hoax. And now so many believe the authorities and experts would never lie to them.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: virus
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-09 12:42:23
Edited: 2021-12-09 12:43:46

On 2021-12-09 10:30:40 Potatoejetguy said:
If it was one country doing this then I would be skeptical.
But the whole world is doing this vaccine, all the top medical experts professors advising to take it.

What I can't understand is why people don't Wana take it. I guess you will stop taking your babies for their 1st year injections.
Do your question what is in that baby injections?

Yes i do question what is in those injections! Since my boy has Autism i question every ingredient in any medication. After his 2 & a half year old jab not him or his sister gets any jabs. Guess what...... my kiddies are more healthier than any of their friends, who get sick! My son has been in hospital twice, when he was born and when his sister was born, my daughter only once, when she was born. She had chicken pox when she was smaller, he didn't, same school.....

So this is my personal experience when it comes to my most loved ones.....

Before buying any medication i read up on the side effects first, would it be worth while....., mostly no. I use natural medicines , my whole household does and we're all very healthy.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 13:08:12

watch oraljim's ausie cousin getting interviewed by Avi
always hard to tell if these vaxxers are just stupid or high AF
www.youtube.com/watch
primebeef
primebeef - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1669
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-09 13:22:03

I wonder about u wild one?

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.