AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: It doesn't make sense
Re: It doesn't make sense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2846
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 21:11:56

On 2021-12-12 20:07:38 ArseneLupin said:
On 2021-12-12 16:48:50 Hung_Stud85 said: I've sent about 5 WhatsApp queries this weekend and most dont respond. My birthday was recently and I'm looking for a little celebration In capetown.

Boggles my mind. One would think a potential paying client deserves a response at least.

I'm with you on that - Very strange approach to handling clients... oh well - I just move on, there are a lot of gorgeous ladies on ESA...

I had that happen to the other weekend, I was going to the east rand, decided to drop a few WA to 10 ladies I have not visited before, only 3 responded. I guess business is booming.
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: It doesn't make sense
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 21:21:18

Must be.... Guess during the festive time it's more than just stockings being filled :-)
goofy123
goofy123 - Re: It doesn't make sense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-12 22:17:08

Same experience in CT...one of the visiting ladies. No response despite a reminder to reply...the mind does indeed boggle!
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 374
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 04:21:52

On 2021-12-12 18:48:18 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-12-12 15:30:33 ArseneLupin said: I constantly see forum posts that the industry is quiet and business is slow, but yet ladies do not respond on queries regarding their rates & services.

The mind boggles...

Business is just jolly. Everyone is in the festive mood. I love it. I am partying too, Got back from the EC, punting and making the most of life.

The real truth:
Most punters told me that they wait for the proper real specials that come out closer to the end of January and February. Not this Black friday and cyber monday nonsense before Xmas.

Guys don't hold your breath for specials... would love to see you live out 2022.
Anthony I know your the guy that will wait till February, my clients come when they want to have a hot erotic sexy time .... couldn't imagine them holding out till Feb
Ouch!!! Blue balls
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2847
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 04:45:41
Edited: 2021-12-13 05:39:01

On 2021-12-13 04:21:52 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:
On 2021-12-12 18:48:18 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-12-12 15:30:33 ArseneLupin said: I constantly see forum posts that the industry is quiet and business is slow, but yet ladies do not respond on queries regarding their rates & services.

The mind boggles...

Business is just jolly. Everyone is in the festive mood. I love it. I am partying too, Got back from the EC, punting and making the most of life.

The real truth:
Most punters told me that they wait for the proper real specials that come out closer to the end of January and February. Not this Black friday and cyber monday nonsense before Xmas.

Guys don't hold your breath for specials... would love to see you live out 2022.
Anthony I know your the guy that will wait till February, my clients come when they want to have a hot erotic sexy time .... couldn't imagine them holding out till Feb
Ouch!!! Blue balls

Oh Mrs Garbage. See, I think you have me all wrong as usual. You had not done proper research, so as usual missed all me reviews recently. I have been on a punting spree of note. Splashing out cash on quality professional ladies that are more deserving and worthy of my time. I stay away from the fakes. The ladies have been doing a brilliant job at draining me with their amazing talents.

I thus far only encountered 2 duds, but that's school fees I can afford to have wasted. It goes to show that my screening process is working well to filter out all the crappy unprofessional depressing ladies. It might need a few tweaks to work at venues, but it works.

As for the specials in Jan and Feb, I have seen it happen last year, that's when I was told about it. But we shall see.

I'm sure Mrs Garbage you will be fine though the new year. I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year. May Odin shower you with all his blessings, and Thor's hammer offer you the comfort and love that you deserve.

Xxx
AE
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2848
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 05:07:57
Edited: 2021-12-13 05:17:51

Dammit, Autocorrect.

Here is some fun facts for you Mrs Garbage. Bloody bugger of an autocorrect. Once I tap the word to fix it, it saves the name. It doesn't allow me to change it.

Anywho's... The link to some of the reviews I posted about in a thread.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
Victoria
Victoria - Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:26:33

Us PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read our profiles. Our working hours are stated.

If you are trying to contact a lady who only works 9 to 5 during the day at 1am then how can you be surprised you don't get a response? That's just an example

I work until 8pm. So if you try to contact me after that obviously you will get no response.

We are HUMAN not machines and most of us do have lives. Seems some guys feel Entitled and don't get the concept of working hours or that we are human.

Shows what you think of us really!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: It doesn't make sense
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-13 08:49:22

The way people communicate and react to messages (even posting comments) is an outflow of their personality. This is thus also an indication of the service that might be encountered.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6456
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 09:04:22

I have no issue with messages sent after hours. I have an auto reply which gives my hours as well as on my ad. My phone is on silent after 8pm but it's hardly ever off. You will get the auto reply immediately. You can still send your enquiry and I will answer when I wake up. If your message just says hi,you get the auto reply, and you don't ask or say anything else, I will wait for you to send a query later. From my experience it seems that's the way to go.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: It doesn't make sense
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 768
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:09:03
Edited: 2021-12-13 10:11:27

On 2021-12-13 09:04:22 Bbw Nadia said:
I have no issue with messages sent after hours. I have an auto reply which gives my hours as well as on my ad. My phone is on silent after 8pm but it's hardly ever off. You will get the auto reply immediately. You can still send your enquiry and I will answer when I wake up. If your message just says hi,you get the auto reply, and you don't ask or say anything else, I will wait for you to send a query later. From my experience it seems that's the way to go.

Yes Mam. And that among many other things sets you appart from wannabes, that forget this is all about the fantasy. To run into a familiar wall of rules and arrogance and fees over 2k and in some true illusional cases over 3k for an hour is a fantasy. A negative fantasy.

Here is a toast to the true professionals that offer great service with a smile.

I so appreciate ladies that read and listen and offer punters what they need.

And before I get killed again for being a slave to her, I have not visited her yet, but she manages her brand with skill and leave the kind of impression the agro ones among us will not understand nor match.

To me you fall in the same class as Sage (there can only be one), Lady Di, Arizona, Louise Red, and more who seems to be taking a break now.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.