Angie
Angie - Re: It doesn't make sense
Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 321
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:19:29

On 2021-12-12 19:56:45 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-12-12 18:57:19 Angie said: On 2021-12-12 18:48:18 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-12-12 15:30:33 ArseneLupin said: I constantly see forum posts that the industry is quiet and business is slow, but yet ladies do not respond on queries regarding their rates & services.

The mind boggles...

Business is just jolly. Everyone is in the festive mood. I love it. I am partying too, Got back from the EC, punting and making the most of life.

The real truth:
Most punters told me that they wait for the proper real specials that come out closer to the end of January and February. Not this Black friday and cyber monday nonsense before Xmas.

Still waiting for my visit Mr Edwards...;)

Xxx
A

Oh, Sh!t. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I am not going to make any excuses. Work has been keeping me bogged. Everyone wants their stuff prepped before they go on leave for December.

Also I have ADD, I often get distracted very easily by a sexy bum and pair of legs in stockings and heels. I drove to EC last week signing on two new clients, whom we will be launching Q1 2022. Then there are all the beautiful ladies with gorgeous profile pics and statuses, that I totally enjoy having intellectual conversations with on my WA till 1am. All it takes is one of them sends me a pic of their legs and shoe of the day, then we end up chatting for hours on end.

And I was in Pretoria yesterday as well, thinking of where to go spend the evening. Ended up at the hooters family restaurant there eating wings ::facepalm::

I could kick myself for missing out an opportunity to have met with you. But then again it would not have been fair of me to just ring you up at a moments notice to drop everything. One of my bad qualities is to do things on the spur of the moment.

This is true... ill think ill start stalking you on watsapp from now on...

Lets make a plan to atleast meet up before year end mkay hehe.

Yours
Angie
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: It doesn't make sense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2854
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:24:47
Edited: 2021-12-13 10:26:11

On 2021-12-13 10:19:29 Angie said:

Xxx
A

Oh, Sh!t. Please accept my most sincere apologies. I am not going to make any excuses. Work has been keeping me bogged. Everyone wants their stuff prepped before they go on leave for December.

Also I have ADD, I often get distracted very easily by a sexy bum and pair of legs in stockings and heels. I drove to EC last week signing on two new clients, whom we will be launching Q1 2022. Then there are all the beautiful ladies with gorgeous profile pics and statuses, that I totally enjoy having intellectual conversations with on my WA till 1am. All it takes is one of them sends me a pic of their legs and shoe of the day, then we end up chatting for hours on end.

And I was in Pretoria yesterday as well, thinking of where to go spend the evening. Ended up at the hooters family restaurant there eating wings ::facepalm::

I could kick myself for missing out an opportunity to have met with you. But then again it would not have been fair of me to just ring you up at a moments notice to drop everything. One of my bad qualities is to do things on the spur of the moment.

Yours
Angie

Yes please Ma'am. I would love to meet you in person before the borders open up again.
ArseneLupin
ArseneLupin - Re: It doesn't make sense
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:27:15

On 2021-12-13 08:26:33 Victoria said:
Us PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read our profiles. Our working hours are stated.

If you are trying to contact a lady who only works 9 to 5 during the day at 1am then how can you be surprised you don't get a response? That's just an example

I work until 8pm. So if you try to contact me after that obviously you will get no response.

We are HUMAN not machines and most of us do have lives. Seems some guys feel Entitled and don't get the concept of working hours or that we are human.

Shows what you think of us really!

By this train of thought I should start ignoring emails received outside of my stated working hours - rediculous!

I have no expectation to receive an immediate answer if it is after hours, but I do expect a reply at least the following day...

Nadia seems to have the correct approach to this from my point of view...

It is the small things that shows someone's true character....
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3256
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:38:27

On 2021-12-13 10:27:15 ArseneLupin said:

By this train of thought I should start ignoring emails received outside of my stated working hours - rediculous!

I have no expectation to receive an immediate answer if it is after hours, but I do expect a reply at least the following day...

Nadia seems to have the correct approach to this from my point of view...

It is the small things that shows someone's true character....

I have to agree with you sir! I also get pm's, whatsapp messages or missed calls when i am "off duty" or busy...
The missed calls is a little difficult to respond to because I wont know whether the gent is in a situation where he can recieve an sms or call but if the missed call was like 10 minutes ago i will send an sms saying "sorry i missed your call". Otherwise the gent must just try again at a later stage.
PM's and whatsapp messages i answer as soon as I can. Even if it is the following day.
Angie
Angie - Re: It doesn't make sense
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:46:12

On 2021-12-13 10:24:47 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-12-13 10:19:29 Angie said:

Xxx
A

Yours
Angie

Yes please Ma'am. I would love to meet you in person before the borders open up again.

Yes please

The world awaits ;)

Xxx
brancho
brancho - Re: It doesn't make sense
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 91
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-13 10:46:18

I think these fine ladies don't have sufficient data or credit to issue an SMS..... definitely don't have money for phone calls...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.