@VampireZN @Jerraz Hahahahahahahahaha LOL LOL LOL guys!!! Love your work ;P xx
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: I CANT STOP
Re: I CANT STOP
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3064
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-22 22:24:06

What a lot of BS this Super Mental Fuck goes on about. Thought you were gone off of here? Disappointed to see yu aint. s
RobMac
RobMac - Re: I CANT STOP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-22 22:39:40

Sounds like I am going to take the bate based of the others comments, If this is not just you trolling.
Honestly start with counseling sooner rather than later, I have lost more than one fellow punter to suicide that was in part due to punting.
I have seen guys go totally off the rails booking everyday.
If the debt doesn't get you it is the emotional side.
If you are on a bipolar manic phase see a doctor.
If it is just pure sex addiction see a phycologist that specializes in this stuff.
You need to get to the point where this is treat not just reflex or impulse.
muffman69
muffman69 - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 10:10:11

R200-300k + over the last year? That's R4-6k + every week! As if that is something to be proud of. Unless SF has the resources of a well connected politician, that can't end well.
Unless of course the figures quoted are pure unadulterated Nguni cattle bullshit.
RobMac
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 10:15:25

On 2021-12-23 10:10:11 muffman69 said:
R200-300k + over the last year? That's R4-6k + every week! As if that is something to be proud of. Unless SF has the resources of a well connected politician, that can't end well.
Unless of course the figures quoted are pure unadulterated Nguni cattle bullshit.

Spend three days a week at HOE and you will beat that in no time.
C1989
C1989 - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 10:44:15

Spending 200k on punting? I pray I never get close to that... that's absolute madness you could travel overseas and punt or buy a car or like deposit on a house?

How do you spend or have that much in this economic time of high unemployment and high inflation?

I'd say only spend what you can afford and generally if I punt I try save/pay an equal amount so I don't feel bad lol
Rachel
Rachel - Re: I CANT STOP
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 569
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-23 12:08:48

On 2021-12-22 22:39:40 RobMac said:
Sounds like I am going to take the bate based of the others comments, If this is not just you trolling.
Honestly start with counseling sooner rather than later, I have lost more than one fellow punter to suicide that was in part due to punting.

To you Rob Mac and others who seem to be taking this more seriously than what it (*most likely*) is.. STOP!!

>Go check out this guy's other forum posts and comments - he's a narcissistic joker who craves attention of any kind, happily riling up girls other punters to get the attention he craves and clearly doesn't get enough of in real life.

>>This post was simply one in a long line of nothing but roundabout nonsense and camouflaged bragging techniques. Clearly this is not a genuine or remorseful cry for help, based on the fact that the numbers given are CLEARLY inflated simply to impress readers; also note the fact that he posted it on a PUNTING FORUM on a PUNTING WEBSITE, which begs the question - why post anything on here at all??

>>>If he was really serious about it surely he would instead go off of this site, delete his user account, block any&all future email correspondence on the matter, and activate a safe browsing feature on his web browser. But instead, he comes on here and employs the same childish manoeuvres an attention starved teenager does by making well placed minute little baby cuts on their forearms and calling it a "suicide attempt"..

>>>>Should this please have come across from almost anyone else in would obviously have been taken a whole lot more seriously as I'm sure you can understand - this is not the twilight zone, and your fellow readers are not thoughtless emotionless uncaring monsters with no social or personal conscience..

>>>>>They (we) are simply just well versed in this particular posts author and his various and abundant tactics of manipulation and conversation monopolising.

So without wanting to come across as superior or bitchy, my lamens advice would be to do what the rest of us do when faced with one of his posts or comments - just sit back and watch the carnage that is sure to follow.. Have yourself a good laugh at his ridiculousness and pity those innocents who cant help bit to take the all-to-righteous bait and in turn get sucked in to a long, pointless and overall hilarious back and forth debate!! Just be sure not to make that same mistake, as every minute you spend arguing with people like this is just valuable time which you will never get back!!..
Lefty
Lefty - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 13:25:07

@Rachel...you have summed up this youngster's MO to the tee. #SuperRachel
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I CANT STOP
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-12-23 17:45:35

/// /// /// UNSTOPPABLE /// /// ///

RobMac
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 17:52:12

On 2021-12-23 17:45:35 SuperFuck said:

/// /// /// UNSTOPPABLE /// /// ///

Clearly rule one of the internet , "Don't feed the trolls"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.