Navigation
TheDicktator
TheDicktator - Re: Wigs i hate them
Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 83
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-25 19:08:55

Very interesting topic. Women, who naturally have short hair, wear false hair so as to make themselves look more appealing. Men, who like long hair, dislike false hair and would prefer natural hair

Personally I hate wigs, weaves and hair extensions. You can't touch it and the women herself seems uncomfortable wearing it. Rather have natural well kept hair whether its long or short
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3085
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-25 20:27:17

Try not to bang her to hard then the wig wont fall off. lol. I wear lotts wigs love them, why wash hair so many times a week? And having had covid the after effect of that has left my hair falling out a lot. Fact. s
Jerraz
Jerraz - Re: Wigs i hate them
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 51
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-25 22:27:30

On 2021-12-25 20:27:17 Sylvia said:
Try not to bang her to hard then the wig wont fall off. lol. I wear lotts wigs love them, why wash hair so many times a week? And having had covid the after effect of that has left my hair falling out a lot. Fact. s

That's an over share there Sylvia... Lol
Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 00:30:49

On 2021-12-25 22:27:30 Jerraz said:
On 2021-12-25 20:27:17 Sylvia said: Try not to bang her to hard then the wig wont fall off. lol. I wear lotts wigs love them, why wash hair so many times a week? And having had covid the after effect of that has left my hair falling out a lot. Fact. s

That's an over share there Sylvia... Lol

Majority pop singers . Actors. Actresses all wear wigs.
I think wigs are amazing. Love playing around with hair . Giving different looks all the time.
I support all girls in weaves wigs. Extensions etc etc.
TheDicktator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 03:23:28
Edited: 2021-12-26 03:44:52

On 2021-12-26 00:30:49 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:

Majority pop singers . Actors. Actresses all wear wigs.
I think wigs are amazing. Love playing around with hair . Giving different looks all the time.
I support all girls in weaves wigs. Extensions etc etc.

That's a facade that were aware of. And were not paying musicians, actors and actresses for sex and intimacy. We pay to be entertained by music and film. You can't make a comparison
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3090
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 07:06:50

you kidding dick. Most of these actresses fuck like theres no tomorrow and still keep their wigs on....well hopefully. lol s
TheDicktator
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 09:08:52

On 2021-12-26 07:06:50 Sylvia said:
you kidding dick. Most of these actresses fuck like theres no tomorrow and still keep their wigs on....well hopefully. lol s

What I'm trying to say is when you listen to an Erykah Badu or Amy Winehouse album your not concerned about if their hair is real or not, you want to hear their music. Similarly if I watch Uma Thurman in a Tarantino film I wouldn't say it's a bad movie if she wore a wig.

Part of the reason to book a WG is her looks. If her hair is fake and can't be appreciated like the real thing (like running your fingers through her hair like N4P wrote) it's a lot less pleasing.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Wigs i hate them
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1206
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-26 09:17:10

What I'm trying to say is when you listen to an Erykah Badu or Amy Winehouse album your not concerned about if their hair is real or not, you want to hear their music. Similarly if I watch Uma Thurman in a Tarantino film I wouldn't say it's a bad movie if she wore a wig.

Part of the reason to book a WG is her looks. If her hair is fake and can't be appreciated like the real thing (like running your fingers through her hair like N4P wrote) it's a lot less pleasing.[/QUOTE]

Agree 100%.Ladies, it's your crowning glory.
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff]
Sugar Xtreme [queen Of Muff] - Re: Wigs i hate them
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3201
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 09:25:10

Ek sal nog altyd my wigs dra.
En die manne hou van dit.
If it falls off oh well
Got no issues with my natural hair either ..
Probably a few guys will be surprised
Lol

Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3097
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-12-26 11:54:17

Well for a lot of people who have had covid on of the many post effects is hair loss. I love wearing wigs and have many. Whats better having shitty looking hair (talking about me) was never as bad as now since covid. I do however have my hair up in pony tail from time to time, but gotta admit i like them. And remember these actresses wear wigs but they are so well made you really cant tell the difference if they wearing one or not. The wigs they wear are hell of expensive. Would love the leave offs. LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.