Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Excuses to leave home
Re: Excuses to leave home
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-02 10:33:03

It is very hard for the gentlemen that had that "living in each other's pockets" lifestyle to start with.

Never having "me time" or "kuier with friends" or "sports or hobbby time" alone, set a standard pattern of always being together. And the moment that pattern gets broken , all kind of hell breaks loose.

Those guys punt in work hours, once a month making an excuse to come in later or leave earlier or schedule a "meeting" out the office. Working from home has made it very difficult for those guys.

Those that always had some free alone time, be it to go wash the car or cycle or play golf or "drinks with the boys", find it much easier to make time to punt.

Most ladies ain't oblivious to the risks guys take to pay us a visit;) and therefore go out of our way to make it worth the risks.

Vrik
Vrik - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1374
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 11:15:08

Car dealerships - looking at new cars.
If woman can go to malls all the time to look at clothes, jewelry etc....then surely i can spemd tons of time at dealerships :-)
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1952
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 12:44:44

Miss Red just as you said. My wife dont believes in me time, so I punting during work hours.
Always say I am going to a meeting or training, so she cant call work and then ask way I am not there.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 13:09:23

Can play golf and then let your Mrs know that you just gonna have 1 more beer in the 19th. She knows that 1 more beer means a few, so now you have plenty more time.
Sensual Natalie
Sensual Natalie - Re: Excuses to leave home
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 125
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-02 16:32:59

Best one car warning light came on will have to tell my regulars about that one. Tx hun
Marzi
Marzi - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 147
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 17:09:58

I better start playing golf also, I hope it is not too late to start creating afternoon activities.

Working from home is making punting really difficult
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Excuses to leave home
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12230
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 17:43:45

Half of the stock already bought from Builders, plenty of shit I don't need are piling up in the garage and Wendy house ;)
MrJ786
MrJ786 - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 938
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 18:31:16
Edited: 2022-01-02 18:31:44

Due to fkn crime, hijackings and kidnappings we got family and work tracker software on our cars and phones which is schlep coz then you need to explain the phone being off or even worse where the fk you been or why in a certain area.

Now if there's a good notch WG close to a car wash that good have great perks. Pm if you are (jhb area) or close to a mall
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 402
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-02 19:15:25

On 2022-01-02 10:23:52 Jo-mo said:
Going to see the mechanic, service light came on. Lol

Popping the foxy bonnet
Wcliff
Wcliff - Re: Excuses to leave home
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-03 00:34:53

On 2022-01-02 10:33:03 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
It is very hard for the gentlemen that had that "living in each other's pockets" lifestyle to start with.

Never having "me time" or "kuier with friends" or "sports or hobbby time" alone, set a standard pattern of always being together. And the moment that pattern gets broken , all kind of hell breaks loose.

Those guys punt in work hours, once a month making an excuse to come in later or leave earlier or schedule a "meeting" out the office. Working from home has made it very difficult for those guys.

Those that always had some free alone time, be it to go wash the car or cycle or play golf or "drinks with the boys", find it much easier to make time to punt.

Most ladies ain't oblivious to the risks guys take to pay us a visit;) and therefore go out of our way to make it worth the risks.

Bang on Miss Red.

The opportunities for checking out to check in have reduced making it difficult for meet, greet and grind exploits.

Patience prevails until that opening for a visit rises and hastily made plans often have to be made. May not be the best made plans but have to do for the moment.

Wc

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.