Navigation
Unusualsituation
Unusualsituation - Looks
Looks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 09:40:48

I have read a few posts where punters are calling SP's ugly and dumb and whatever other insults there might be. I think a lot of punters will lose a beauty contest to a swamp donkey should the day come. Yes photoshop is involved in their photoshoots, but we should already know what we are in for. Let's try and be half decent for the year of 2022.

Happy punting

YourChunkyFunkiness
YourChunkyFunkiness - Re: Looks
Re: Looks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1208
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 09:58:07

While I think that attacking anyone's looks utterly despicable, its not the same thing. Punters aren't selling their their bodies. And if ladies were to deny so-called u attractive punters their businesses would die instantly.
Unusualsituation
Unusualsituation - Re: Looks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 10:06:44

I hear you and agree. I just think that we make harsh comments maybe even before seeing a SP.
peterb
peterb - Re: Looks
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 607
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 10:21:16

Punting is a physical thing, not an emotional bond. Everyone has their own preferences and to me looks is key to the transaction
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Looks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2631
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 10:27:10

I remember reading a post where a punter commented on him still getting over a SP laughing at his dick.

Of course it ain't emotional but i am sure if u walked thru my door and after my first glance at u I turn away and start giggling hysterically....I am sure the uncertainty would set in and " fucked" would be the session before it even starts...emotions and all.

Thank u for the post Unusualsituation ...the gist of what u have written will go above the head of many.

X

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Looks
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-10 11:51:15

That punter was me. :( That's the one WG I'm allowed to say unpleasant things about.

Otherwise I agree with the general gist of this post. There is also preference, and this site has taught me how true that is. There are WGs whose looks other punters enjoy that did nothing for me and vice versa I'm sure.

That then means that anyone's judgement of the looks of a WG isn't based in fact but in preference.
Supersex
Supersex - Re: Looks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 11:59:09

It's the sex industry...looks does matter. Although we have to appreciate different body types and looks. However there's a difference between healthy curvy and fat overweight slob. Some ladies on here makes me sad to see how they let themselves go into overweight. Health matters, look after your bodies.
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: Looks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 24
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 12:22:06

In this industry looks most certainly matter.

But... having said that... so does manners.

If a punter degrade and put down a fellow SP and I see it, I will try and avoid that punter like the plague.

Kindness costs nothing :)
raul28
raul28 - Re: Looks
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-10 12:28:01

It is also important to not forget to address the AGE issue, I don't understand why sps lie about their age, I'm tired of turning back on the door.
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: Looks
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-10 12:32:02

On 2022-01-10 09:40:48 Unusualsituation said:
I have read a few posts where punters are calling SP's ugly and dumb and whatever other insults there might be. I think a lot of punters will lose a beauty contest to a swamp donkey should the day come. Yes photoshop is involved in their photoshoots, but we should already know what we are in for. Let's try and be half decent for the year of 2022.

Happy punting

Totally agree. Yesterday I saw a post on age and one guy was so nasty about certain ladies
Number one policy of ESA is RESPECT
I was horrified at what he had to say
Saying one is thick as bricks
So sad
Happy punting everyone and just be nice, instead of breaking down some peeps

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.