Allora
Allora - Portable Massage Table
Portable Massage Table
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 49
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 07:17:45

Hi Everyone :-)

Please help. I am looking for a portable massage table to buy in a reasonable price...
Anyone who is willing to help please PM or what's app me.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Portable Massage Table
Re: Portable Massage Table
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 08:14:21

Allora.. have a look on t...a.l.. the online shopping platform.

I bought a portable from there over 2 years ago. Have not regretted my purchase ever.

Only weighs about 13-15kgs. Can take a workload of up to 300kgs(as it has a cable system that makes it very strong and stable).

Currently pricing around 1400-1800.( Different models)

It is an investment you won't regret. ( Have a peak on F..b.. market plenty come up for sale , but almost never cheap enough to justify buying it second hand when u can buy it new for 200 or 300 more)
Allora
Allora - Re: Portable Massage Table
Re: Portable Massage Table
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 21:03:45

On 2022-01-21 08:14:21 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Allora.. have a look on t...a.l.. the online shopping platform.

I bought a portable from there over 2 years ago. Have not regretted my purchase ever.

Only weighs about 13-15kgs. Can take a workload of up to 300kgs(as it has a cable system that makes it very strong and stable).

Currently pricing around 1400-1800.( Different models)

It is an investment you won't regret. ( Have a peak on F..b.. market plenty come up for sale , but almost never cheap enough to justify buying it second hand when u can buy it new for 200 or 300 more)

Hi Miss Red thank you so much for your response, I do appreciate it.

Good News , I have already found one today after this post, you have no idea how relieved I am . If I ever new it was going to be this quick , I would have posted this request long time ago:-).

And all those Who responded to my PM and what's app, I would like to say thank you so very much :-) you have made my day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.