Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Value For Money
Re: Value For Money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 577
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 11:41:32

@Burgle. Question. Why do you say the Russian girls are world class? What makes one nationality better than another? What's so special about Russian girls?
slipnslide
slipnslide - Re: Value For Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 107
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:02:22

Miss Le Roux, please PM me. Many thanks
GhostLicker
GhostLicker - Re: Value For Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 56
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:09:50

@Burgle
My thougt exactly.
R700 - R800 half an hour
R1000 an hour
R1700 - R1800 1.5 hours
R2000 for 2 hours
Doesn't make sense. You proberly then gonna book 1 hour. 2 hours is to long and the 1.5 hour you looking for to expensive because as you put it in you post.

Another thing I experience is the price change when ladies move from one place to another. I understand that the rate is different from place to place.
Like someone charge less than R100 for FH in the Northen area from PTA. Move to the eastern part of PTA. Now she charge R1500 - R1800.
Also don't make sense or is it the venues that over charge?
Just my thoughts.
adickdid
adickdid - Re: Value For Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:27:07

On 2022-01-21 11:41:32 Gretchen said:
@Burgle. Question. Why do you say the Russian girls are world class? What makes one nationality better than another? What's so special about Russian girls?

From my experiences with Russian ladies. They went to a different school when it comes to sex than the locals.

99% will offer greek, 60-70% at no extra fee, but their fees are higher to start. They way they are and perform is also a tier above, almost nothing is frowned upon, no discussions of their bad relationships or msg's and whatsapps afterwards to ask to borrow money.

Russian ladies are not clock watchers, I have been 20mins over a booking time and she did not ask me to hurry up and go. I said okay I need to leave and then she made it really difficult to put my clothes back on.

Europeans just really have very different views when it comes to sex. After the transaction they almost get cock crazy. lol
adickdid
adickdid - Re: Value For Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:31:16

long story short. They woo their clients and are experts at it. It goes from a booking to I'm going to bang you like a teenagers door real quick
Ms Le Roux
Ms Le Roux - Re: Value For Money
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-21 12:34:14

On 2022-01-21 12:02:22 slipnslide said:
Miss Le Roux, please PM me. Many thanks

Only a pleasure, check your mailbox sweetcakes xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Value For Money
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 13:17:17
Edited: 2022-01-21 13:21:59

On 2022-01-21 10:49:19 Burgle said:

True too. There's nothing worse than leaving with a feeling of having wasted your money and nothing better than leaving with a sense of it being money well spent!

I started punting on 1hr normal massages (MRS included at times)....
- Then one SP at the same venue introduced me to Sensual (same price half the time).
- I left feeling I got way too much for my money had to tip her well
- Decided to FH one day (same price same duration, different SP)
- I left asking myself why I was paying so much for just a massage.

Now I find it a real waste to book just a normal massage when I can get a whole FH treatment for same price if I just switched venue or SP. I tried a massage only last week. Man have never felt that cheated of my money.

So I will wait on my regular who gives me FH (she is still on a break). feel really paranoid just fucking around.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 16:44:25

The best advice for me was given by Miss Red, on a another topic, stay in your lane, granted different guys have different lanes
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Value For Money
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 421
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-21 20:15:37

On 2022-01-21 12:27:07 adickdid said:

From my experiences with Russian ladies. They went to a different school when it comes to sex than the locals.

99% will offer greek, 60-70% at no extra fee, but their fees are higher to start. They way they are and perform is also a tier above, almost nothing is frowned upon, no discussions of their bad relationships or msg's and whatsapps afterwards to ask to borrow money.

Russian ladies are not clock watchers, I have been 20mins over a booking time and she did not ask me to hurry up and go. I said okay I need to leave and then she made it really difficult to put my clothes back on.

Europeans just really have very different views when it comes to sex. After the transaction they almost get cock crazy. lol

Sounds pretty much like the great local SP's :)

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-21 23:50:45

Spot on Burgle. It's my interpretation that the reason 30 min is usually so badly priced is precisely to discourage shorter bookings, as the cost of admin and effort goes up when having multiple short bookings instead of a few long ones: towels and cleanup, cosmetics, risk of no shows, physical toll, etc.

I think it's reasonable that the benefits of longer bookings be shared by both parties, and that goes hand in hand with the sliding scale you speak of positively.

There's a gorgeous lady I saw only once last year that I would love to see again, but the value for money aspect is keeping me away. I still bite the bullet with these pricing models - making exceptions for the exceptional if you will - but it is something that can discourage me from seeing a lady as I do prefer bookings longer than an hour.

That independence price-hike you also mentioned recently stopped me from booking another sexy lady too. Sometimes it's not even that the new price is "too high", but the spike itself just comes off as gluttonous, and I don't like things like that in the civilian world either. It's the same feeling I get when I encounter a pizza-topping menu of extras.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.