Navigation
peterb
peterb - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 630
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 12:44:29

So during lockdown, we made a decision to pay everyone as normal - from domestic worker, gardener and staff etc. Even though they were at home

It hit us hard financially

But now that we are back to normal (whatever that is) I have the most loyal staff ever
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12312
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 13:55:58

In the time that we are currently living in some adjustments must be made to survive ;)
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2942
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 14:04:20

I just think those who can not afford punting should just relax until they can afford it
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12313
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 14:43:08

On 2022-01-23 14:04:20 Lalaa No.1 said:
I just think those who can not afford punting should just relax until they can afford it

Wise words Miss Lalaa ;)
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2288
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:26:41

On 2022-01-22 16:27:26 Gretchen said:
No? Really? So you've never worked anywhere and was approached by your employer, asking if he can lower your salary, but you still do the same job? No? Well, then don't ask me to lower my rate. While I'm not opposed to negotiating a better price for repeat/regular clients, but not the first time.

My goodness. Seriously - you are in a service business. Prices are *ALWAYS* negotiable. Buying a car? You never accept the initial price. Starting a new job? You always negotiate your salary up. Employing a new person? You always negotiate the salary down. If you don't want to negotiate just say no! How much time does that take? But unless this was just an attempt to get forum attention seriously - you and all the other girls that do it stop telling punters not to negotiate. 7 out of 10 of your clients probably come from a culture where noegotiating is a part of almost everything.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 502
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-23 15:30:52

Even the venue in PTA runs specials. The market is dynamic and I for one will only pay top dollar to those SPs that have treated me and engaged with me in the WOW category. If Covid taught me one thing its to stick to those SPs that go out of the way to make you feel special and comfortable and spoil you...
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: Have you employer ever asked you if they can reduce your salary?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2946
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-23 16:33:37

On 2022-01-23 15:30:52 ASASH said:

If Covid taught me one thing its to stick to those SPs that go out of the way to make you feel special and comfortable and spoil you...

Tell them.......

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.