Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: virus
Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:40:45

mike why are you in such a hurry to die ? give it time mate , they need to catch a few more suckers before they can start knocking you off , why do you think they started the boosters , it's to give them more opportunities to get you , you do realize they stagger the "vaccines' with placebos , don't want everyone in one place all dying at once , that will be noticed

however I must say their plan didn't work in the rural areas 12 people dying in one month all having the vaccine in the same week , that was not very clever , it sure scared the living shit out of the locals , nobody going for the vaccine around here anymore

but you city folk have always been more gullible and you don't even know who lives next door , never mind how many people in your neighborhood took the vaccine and how many are still around , so by the time you realize what I realized months ago , you will be halfway to the morgue , poor dumbass
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: virus
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:47:53

Funny.

So 8 years from now, I get sick and die, you cry "it's because of the vaccine" LMAO yeah sure.

Or wait, do you expect an uptick in the funeral business, perhaps with a stronger government involvement? Because, you know, money?
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 236
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:52:41

keep laughing the European parliament is feeling nervous I see so we will soon get the expected results
www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/P-9-2021-004862_EN.html
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 237
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:55:35

but you probably don't take parliamentary reports seriously either , you only listen to esybeesee
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-24 22:59:21

I better make sure the plot I booked in the cemetery is still available! You never know when everyone starts dropping like flies and I lose out on a prize burial spot.

Hashtag depopulation hashtag Bill gates hashtag woke af
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-24 23:01:39

weird talking to someone you know will be dead in a few months from now, even more weird that you are unable to see the obvious holes in the narrative and believe this whole thing is about "saving lives"
it's a lot like the twilight zone
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-24 23:03:24

On 2022-01-24 23:01:39 wild_one said:
weird talking to someone you know will be dead in a few months from now, even more weird that you are unable to see the obvious holes in the narrative and believe this whole thing is about "saving lives"
it's a lot like the twilight zone

Enjoy it while I'm still alive! Obviously, when I'm dead (from the vaccine, you see), you won't be able to do so anymore :-(
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-24 23:03:58

At least we've established a timeline now. A few months, and I should be dead, you say?
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: virus
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1687
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 08:27:45
Edited: 2022-01-25 09:15:31

At the end of the day, whether one believes this crisis is a pandemic or a scamdemic or whether this injection is a vaccin(e) or a toxin(e), the reality is that many people have bought into this, whether by fear or directive without question (in most cases).
Blindly putting their trust in corrupt governments, the trillion dollar pharmaceutical complex, a World Health Organization hugely funded by the vaccine god himself and headed by a former terrorist.
Trusting a synthetic vaccine, hastily manufactured (in 8 months as opposed to 8 years) without the required medium or long term tests done and with no liability to the manufacturers.
Warnings of the medium and long term effects met with derision, despite already seeing alarming damage and deaths in the short term and this even despite censorship and propaganda to try dispel or discredit those making this public.
Lockdowns, mandates, authoritarian states, closure of small business, family business, loss of jobs, salary reductions, impoverishment, the little guy trampled on and gobbled up by the rich and powerful.
And most alarmingly, the destruction and the butchering of basic human rights and freedoms. A deliberate consolidation of power and wealth and control of the masses (the agenda).
There are court cases pending against governments, individuals, companies and institutions, charges ranging from crimes against humanity, contravention of the Nuremberg code, genocide, violation of the Geneva Convention among others.
Hopefully those behind this agenda will be outed sooner rather later.
The wheel is turning slowly and the signs are becoming more and more evident.
Strengthen and rejuvenate the immune system, free the mind and cast away the shackles.

wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 240
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-25 08:40:15
Edited: 2022-01-25 08:43:20

@JE I see there is a network forming for the enlightened
odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/sam-bailey:a

unbelievable how quickly Jerm's channel is growing on Odysee
, I think communisttube's days are numbered

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.